Chapter 39

I am not this is for you! Ye Qingyang is tired, and it's not my wife, so what should I worry about, alas.

He sighed helplessly in his heart, "No, I'll just talk casually." 

"Talk casually?"

"Yes." Ye Qingyang smiled at him, cute and cute.

Lu Jingcheng snorted, "Stop worrying about what you have and what you don't have."

He was eating what was in the bowl and still looking at what was in the pot. He didn't like boys enough and still thought about his little girl. How could he be an invisible scumbag.

Lu Jingcheng educated him dissatisfied, "Do you know what kind of person is the most annoying?"

"What?"

"Scumbags who step on two boats." Lu Jingcheng said, "Especially the kind who cheat girls' feelings."

Ye Qingyang :? ? ? ?

Why are you saying this all of a sudden? related to him? He has never deceived any girl's feelings!

There are no boys!

He is so open and aboveboard, with a pure mind, he has never even been in love, okay? !

Ye Qingyang didn't understand it very well, but in this case, it was right to agree, anyway, what Lu Jingcheng said was right.

"You're right." He nodded.

"So stay away from Yu Wan."

Ye Qingyang understood!

It turned out to be a warning to him! I'm afraid that he is interested in Yu Wan, hey, this is too small for me, a friend's wife can't be bullied, is he the kind of person who steals love with a sword?

He certainly wasn't.

"Don't worry, Brother Lu, I will definitely stay away from her."

He made a cheering gesture to Lu Jingcheng, "I am on your side, I support you, you are the best."

Lu Jingcheng was satisfied.

He proudly raised his noble head again, thinking that sure enough, Ye Qingyang's true love is still him, Yu Wan, this is probably the second best thing Ye Qingyang can't ask for from himself.

No, as soon as he opened his mouth, Ye Qingyang immediately expressed his loyalty.

Lu Jingcheng became complacent again, feeling that his little idiot was still infatuated with him.

It's just that Ye Qingyang has turned into a mosquito-repellent frog, and the next thing he wants to find is not a boy, but a girl, and this needs to be educated, otherwise he may see Ye Qingyang's name in the fraudulent marriage reports in the future!

So he continued to teach, "Not only Yu Wan, but also other girls. Puppy love is forbidden, playing with girls' feelings is forbidden, and fraudulent marriage is prohibited!"

Ye Qingyang: ...Brother, how did you extend from puppy love to cheating marriage?

Does your Chinese teacher know that you are so unconstrained?

You are thinking too much!

Ye Qingyang had no choice but to nod, "I'm not a scumbag, I'm still playing with girls' feelings, and I'm cheating on getting married, so can't you think of my order?"

Lu Jingcheng snorted, thinking, aren't you? You are just being watched by me, it's just that you have evil intentions but no courage, if I don't look at you, you might go to and from school with Yu Wan tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, the girl of the family should have a secret love for you, and the love is deeply rooted!