Chapter 6

Ye Qingyang shook his head silently, there was no one else.

Only then did Lu Jingcheng calm down a little, and comforted him, "You just have to be my barber, and don't worry about other people's hair."

Ye Qingyang nodded, the boss has already spoken, what can he say?

This way is not working, change the way to make money!

"Yes, master."

Seeing that he agreed, Lu Jingcheng was also satisfied, "I'll pay you."

Ye Qingyang waved his hand, "No, I said I'll give you a cut for free." 

It's too vulgar to ask for money. Able to capture innocent youngsters like Lu Jingcheng.

It must be that there is no money, only if there is no money, Lu Jingcheng will feel that he is different from other people, that he is just a pure little white lotus, and treat him better in the future.

Seeing that he insisted on not wanting money, Lu Jingcheng felt that he was in such a miserable situation and he was sincere to him, so he couldn't help being a little moved.

"Then let me lend you some money first, and you will pay me back later when you have money."

Ye Qingyang thought for a while, and felt that this is okay, he must have some capital to make money.

Otherwise, the empty-handed white wolf has hands, but the wolf still doesn't know where it is?

So Ye Qingyang gratefully accepted Lu Jingcheng's first transfer, and said, "I will definitely return it to you as soon as possible."

Lu Jingcheng didn't take it seriously at all, "Don't worry, the money is not enough for me to eat. "

Ye Qingyang: ... What a thick thigh!

The walking thick thighs had eaten, had their hair cut, and were ready to go home.

He walked to the taxi stop, reached out to hail a taxi, and signaled Ye Qingyang to get in the taxi together.

"Where is your home?" Lu Jingcheng asked.

Ye Qingyang reported a place name according to the original owner's memory that he had digested, and Lu Jingcheng looked at the driver, "Go here."

Ye Qingyang didn't expect that he could get this kind of treatment, so he quickly praised: "Brother Lu, you are so kind."

Lu Jingcheng didn't reply , leaning on the back of the chair, looking out the window.

Ye Qingyang felt that he was awkward, but he was so cute that he was awkward, so he deliberately teased him a few more words, until Lu Jingcheng showed signs of getting angry, and then slowly stopped talking.

When the car arrived at the community where the original owner lived, Ye Qingyang waved to Lu Jingcheng and got out of the car.

"Be careful on the road, see you tomorrow." Ye Qingyang smiled.

Lu Jingcheng gave an uneasy "hmm", watched Ye Qingyang close the door and leave, then turned to report his home address to the driver.

Hearing this, the driver raised his head and glanced at him in the rearview mirror, only to feel that this is really the opposite. One of the two families is on the north side and the other is on the south side. They are completely out of the way!

But it was the client who spent the money, so the driver turned around and drove south without saying anything.

Ye Qingyang walked downstairs to the original owner's house, entered the building, and pressed the elevator.