Chapter 47

Ye Qingyang didn't care about Ye Hong's family, so he didn't rush to reply to them. He was busy giving lessons to Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng saw that he was speaking clearly and logically, and asked suspiciously, "When did you know it? When I did the test with you a few days ago, didn't you still not know it?"

Ye Qingyang could only quibble, "That's what I mastered back then. It's not good, I'll work hard to consolidate it later, and it will be a little bit."

"Really?"

Ye Qingyang nodded obediently, "Of course."

Lu Jingcheng felt that something was wrong, but he didn't say anything else.

Ye Qingyang breathed a sigh of relief and continued teaching.

He tutored Zhang Ye once, and Lu Jingcheng tutored every second,fourth and sixth day. The teaching was orderly, except that every time he went to tutor Zhang Ye, Lu Jingcheng would look at him as if his wife was cheating, and let him inexplicably feel a little guilty.

"What's your relationship with Lu Jingcheng?" Zhang Ye asked him lying on the table, "Why does he send you off every time you come, and won't let anyone stay to pick you up for a minute after the time is up? I'm not a scourge, As for that."

"He just cares about me." Ye Qingyang said, "If you want, I can let you go to class together and supervise each other, so that he won't have to wait in the car."

Zhang Ye is not very willing, "One pair becomes one pair two, I'm afraid he will affect me."

"I'll give you a discount, 50% off."

Zhang Ye:! ! !

"He's quite valuable, 50% off!"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "So think about it."

"No." Zhang Ye refused to accept, "I have a hunch that if we go to class together, then I will become the prince's companion. You must have all your thoughts on the crown prince, why would you care about me."

Ye Qingyang: ...

Ye Qingyang felt that what he said was right, that he could indeed do such an eccentric thing.

"You two live in the same dormitory, will you teach him too?" Zhang Ye asked.

Ye Qingyang nodded.

"Then he is my senior brother?"

"That's right."

"How much does senior charge?" Zhang Ye was curious, "Are we the same price?"

Ye Qingyang: ...

Ye Qingyang patted the table, "Write the questions carefully and  ask these questions less. That's right, can you inquire about master's affairs?"

Zhang Ye understood, "He's a friend, hey, this relationship is different."

"You also know that we have a good relationship, so you still ask."

Zhang Ye snorted and lowered his head to write the paper.

During the weekend, Ye Qingyang deliberately didn't go home, and stayed in the dormitory to supervise Lu Jingcheng's examination papers.

Lu Jingcheng looked at him unfeelingly, "What about it? I'll treat you to a movie on the big weekend."

Ye Qingyang pointed to the math paper on the table, "I'll go after I finish writing."

Lu Jingcheng raised his forehead, "I won't love studying."

Ye Qingyang compared his heart to him, "But learning loves you."

"I don't need his love."

"Then whose love do you need?"

Lu Jingcheng turned his head, "It's definitely not you."

Ye Qingyang chuckled, "Then let Sister Yan love you."

Lu Jingcheng: ...not to mention thank you!

Two days were spent writing the papers. Ye Qingyang supervised him, cheered him up, called him, and helped him sum up his mistakes. It can be said that he was very busy.

On Sunday night, Ye Hong couldn't sit still and called Ye Qingyang.

"Yangyang, why didn't you come back this week?"

Ye Qingyang said in an unreasonable tone, "I have something to do."

"What is more important than going home."

"Don't worry about it, what's wrong?"

"I just want to ask, how are you and your friend doing now."

Ye Qingyang pretended to be angry and said, "Can you stop asking me about this matter, this is my business and has nothing to do with you, why are you so worried? If I earn money, then I earn, if I lose, then I lose, and I won't ask you for money, what are you so concerned about."

"I'm not doing this for your own good, afraid that you will be deceived?"

"No lie, what are you worried about, I won't contact him anymore, it's okay."

Ye Qingyang said, and hung up the phone.

Ye Hong looked at her phone in a daze, and then at her husband, "This..."

"Forget it, just forget about it," Wang Yue said.

"Listen to his nonsense." Ye Hong didn't believe it. "If he didn't contact me, why didn't he come back this weekend? He must have reconciled with the other party, but he didn't want us to follow suit, so he didn't come back, and didn't tell us, this kid, A white-eyed wolf."

"Would you?" Wang Yue frowned.

"Why not, who doesn't want to earn money? He has been poor for so long, and now he is wearing famous brands, so he can easily let go of that thick thigh? He must have reconciled with the other party, otherwise he wouldn't be able to be today. This kind of tone."

Wang Yue felt that his words made sense.

"I'll try it." Wang Hui said, "He has grievances against you two, not necessarily against me, maybe he can listen to me."

"Then you go and try." Ye Hong urged, "Be more tactful. "

"Don't worry, I know this better than you." After Wang Hui finished speaking, she made a voice call to Ye Qingyang.

"Hello."

"Yangyang, the perfume you bought for me has arrived. My colleagues in the office are all envious of me."

Ye Qingyang smiled intentionally, "Just as long as you like it."

"I like it, Yangyang, how are you doing this week?" Didn't you come back, didn't you still want to buy me lipstick? Why, talking doesn't count."

Ye Qingyang: ... But if I'm not pretending, you should have been scolded for talking like this.

"I have something to do."

"What's the matter? Yangyang, will you still buy me lipstick?"

"In a few days, I haven't left much money with me these two days. After a few days, the new funds will arrive in my account. I'll buy it for you again."

"Okay." Wang Hui smiled, "Then Yangyang, remember to come back next weekend."

"Let's talk." Ye Qingyang finished speaking and hung up the phone.

Ye Hong just patted Wang Hui, "How do you know about lipsticks? I asked you to ask about something serious. It's good for you to care about your own lipstick!"

Wang Hui patted her back speechlessly, "You think me and you are same.It's just as stupid, he can have money to buy me lipstick, he must still be doing some financial management with his friend, and he didn't say that he has no money now, and he has to wait a few days for the funds to arrive. It's not obvious that he's still making money."

Ye Hong thought about it, yes.

"Then he didn't tell me, this kid is really a white-eyed wolf. He only thinks about making money for himself, and he doesn't think about his family.

" We kept asking, but he definitely didn't say anything, but in the end, if you still didn't believe it, he would definitely push the boat along, thinking that it's best not to believe."

"If you have a way to make money, will you tell others? I definitely won't. It's fine if I can't make money myself. If everyone is rich, then I will become rich if I have money."

Ye Hong sipped She pursed her lips, "When he comes back this weekend, we must have a good talk with him."

"You talk about yours, I talk about mine, I will definitely let him earn for me, you don't care if you believe it or not, anyway, I  can't control the money." After Wang Hui finished speaking, she walked into the bedroom holding her belly.

Ye Hong looked at it, and discussed with Wang Yue, "Let Huihui try it out first. If Huihui makes money, we will follow along. If Huihui loses, then we haven't lost too much."

"Yes." Wang Yue agreed, "I want Huihui to try it."

But Ye Qingyang didn't agree at all.

On Saturday afternoon, just as Wang Hui proposed it, Ye Qingyang refused, "No, no, my friend only helped me because he saw that I was poor. He didn't want to bring other people with him. It was earned by him alone. Give me some money." It's already very difficult, how can I take you with me again, no way."

Wang Hui hurriedly advised him, "Yangyang, I'm your older sister, now you make money by yourself, so you don't care about your older sister."

"I can give you money and you can buy lipstick and perfume, but I really can't promise you this, forget it." Ye Qingyang wondered.

The more he refused, the more Wang Hui's family wanted to share the pie. Several people took turns to persuade him, Xiaozhi moved with emotion and reasoned.

Ye Qingyang broke down and said, "It's not a guaranteed profit. My friend has lost money before. What if I lose money?"

"It's okay.

" Forget it." Ye Qingyang pretended to have a headache, "I really can't agree."

"You just say it's your money, don't mention me, when the time comes, we will share it together, and if you lose, I won't say anything to you."

"Really?"

"Really." Wang Hui swore.

Ye Qingyang couldn't help it, "Well, you pay a little less, one or two thousand is fine, don't be too much."

"Okay." Wang Hui transferred 3,000 to him, "How much can I earn with 3,000?"

Ye Qingyang shook his head, "Me too. I don't know, I can't understand what I said, I'm just taking a share, if you want me to ask him how he earns like aunt and uncle, then I don't want it, I asked it last time, he almost didn't take me to play anymore, I don't want to ask a second time."

Wang Hui nodded. Give it to me later."

"What if I lose money?" Ye Qingyang asked.

Wang Hui didn't believe that she was so miserable, "It's fine if you pay."

Ye Qingyang nodded, "Well, I hope we don't pay."

"Yes."

He only stayed for one day, and was going back to the dormitory after lunch the next day.

Lu Jingcheng specially sent a driver to pick him up, in order to cooperate with his pretense.

Wang Hui watched him get into the car, and when he got back, he told Ye Hong, "Yang Yang seems to have really got thick thighs. I just checked that car. It's tens of millions, oh my god."

Ye Hong was shocked , "How much? Did you count a few zeros?"

"Can I still not know how to count?" Wang Hui retorted, "Oh, why didn't I go to No. 1 Middle School at that time? If I meet such a rich person , I will marry directly, and now I am the one sitting in the car."

Ye Hong also sighed, how did this cause Ye Qingyang to meet a thick thigh? Why not his own son? well!

Ye Qingyang, who had succeeded in pretending, heard Cheng Yan, the teacher in charge, announce when he was in class on Monday: "This Thursday and Friday monthly exams will still be based on the time of the college entrance examination. This time it won't take up your weekends, so you all work hard and take the exam well. "

Ban Li suddenly wailed.

Cheng Yan looked at them with a smile, and called Ye Qingyang out after class, "You improved a lot last time, this time, I hope you can continue to improve."

Ye Qingyang nodded, "I will try my best."

Cheng Yan didn't dare to say too much. Too much, afraid of putting pressure on him, let him go back after encouraging him.

Before Ye Qingyang could go back to his classroom, Zhang Ye stopped him at the door of Class Nine.

"You know there's an exam this Thursday, right?" He looked at Ye Qingyang and grabbed Ye Qingyang's hand, "Master, please save my disciple's life."

Ye Qingyang stroked the dog's head, "Good boy, I will save you as a teacher."

" Then can you give up senior brother temporarily and give me a lecture on Tuesday?"

"Your senior brother also has a monthly exam, I hope you know."

"Eldest senior brother has great powers, even if you don't teach him master, he will definitely be able to survive this calamity."

"Bajie, you're greedy again."

Zhang Ye held his hand and wept falsely.

Ye Qingyang patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, the teacher will give you a surprise review, don't panic."

Lu Jingcheng and Bai Le came out of the toilet and hadn't returned to the classroom. What they saw was such a hypocritical teacher-student relationship deep picture.

Bai Le said "Oh", "This situation reminds me of a line of poetry."

He turned his head to look at Lu Jingcheng, with a tender tone, "Holding his hands and looking at his teary eyes, he was speechless. Amorous feelings have hurt parting since ancient times, and it is even more embarrassing, neglecting the Qingqiu Festival. 

Lu Jingcheng squinted at him, and sneered, "It's holding hands and looking at teary eyes, but I'm speechless." Ready to go, thousands of miles of mist, the dusk is heavy and the sky is wide. Then there is the affectionate parting since ancient times, which is even more embarrassing, and the Qingqiu Festival is neglected. "

Bai Le: ...

" I didn't remember it, and I still show it off. Go back and write it silently a hundred times. " Lu Jingcheng taunted ruthlessly, and walked towards Ye Qingyang.

The author has something to say: 

Brother Lu: Are you crazy for showing off ancient poems in front of me? !

Bai Le: I am naive.

Zhang Ye to Brother Lu: Brother!

Brother Lu to Zhang Ye: Who is your brother, called Master.

Zhang Ye:! ! !