Chapter 41

Yu Wan had no choice but to explain it to him.

Lu Jingcheng nodded, "Then you help me supervise him, see how many exams he has left, and whether he dares to leave blank questions, especially this kind of subjective questions."

Ye Qingyang: ...that's too much Lu Jingcheng, you take the exam yourself Not blank? How come the state officials are only allowed to set fires and the people are not allowed to light lamps?

Ye Qingyang pushed him, "It's almost done, let's eat, I'm hungry."

But Yu Wan said seriously, "Well, I will pay attention, Ye Qingyang, you must not empty the question."

Ye Qingyang: ...

Lu Jingcheng Satisfied, "Let's go, eat."

Ye Qingyang didn't tease him until he left the classroom and saw that Yu Wan was gone, "What's the matter with you, don't let me talk to Yu Wan, and talk to other girls non-stop, Do you think you are suitable?"

Lu Jingcheng squinted at him, "Are you jealous?"

Ye Qingyang was speechless, "I think you have double standards. You can do empty questions yourself, but I can't. Why?"

"My grades are better than yours." Lu Jingcheng was very arrogant, "If you have the ability, you pass my rank, and you can control me."

Ye Qingyang looked at him, "Ig I get better grades than you, and you will listen to me in the future. Regardless of whether you are not allowed to leave it blank, you are not allowed to leave it blank when I ask you to write the paper."

"Okay." Lu Jingcheng didn't believe that he could pass himself in the test, "As long as your score in this test is higher than mine, I will In terms of study, I will listen to you, but if you don't, you can listen to me obediently."

"No problem."

"It's a deal." Lu Jingcheng said.

"It's a deal."

Ye Qingyang laughed, you're done, Lu Jingcheng.

The two had dinner together, went back to the dormitory to rest for a while, and stepped into the examination room to start the math test.

Ye Qingyang thought that he would score a little higher than Lu Jingcheng this time, so to be on the safe side, at least ten or twenty points higher than what he originally planned to take the test, he thought about it, and immediately besides choosing and filling in the blanks, I wrote two more questions.

Ye Qingyang didn't dare to let his multiple-choice questions be correct, because he was afraid that the teacher would suspect that he had copied them, so he picked up the proof questions at the back and wrote several first questions. After calculating the total score, he felt that it was almost the same, so he stopped. The pen starts to sleep.

Their examination room is full of scumbags. Mathematics, a subject that requires brain teasers, is an insurmountable calamity for many scumbags. Therefore, several students simply gave up the struggle and directly chose to surrender and fell asleep. 

Therefore, the invigilator didn't say anything. He propped his head up and watched them be quiet, and he was a little dozed off.

After Yu Wan wrote the last question and looked up, she realized that Ye Qingyang had fallen asleep.

She was anxious and unable to speak, wishing to kick him to make him get up and write the paper.

How did this fall asleep? Are you done? Or can't you?

Yu Wan was very anxious, but Yu Wan didn't understand.

She poked her chin with a pen, wondering what kind of mentality a student like Ye Qingyang had?

Is it because you can't learn and can't learn, so you have given up? Or do you want to study but have no way to go, so you accept the cruel fact that your grades are poor?

Don't they both want to make an effort?

Yu Wan couldn't figure it out, she lowered her head and continued to answer her paper.

When the bell rang, Ye Qingyang finally woke up. He slept well, stretched himself, and waited for the teacher to collect his answer sheet.

Lu Jingcheng handed in the test earlier than him, and seeing his sluggish state, he knew that he must have not answered the question well.

After the teacher took the answer sheet, he walked in and opened his mouth to ask Yu Wan first, "Did he just sleep?"

Yu Wan: ...

Yu Wan didn't dare to say.

But Ye Qingyang dared, "I'm done answering."

"Are you empty again?"

This time Ye Qingyang plausibly said, "I don't want to be empty, but I don't know how to do it. I can't do it, I can't do it casually. " Just guess that X is equal to the square root of five."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Yu Wan looked at the two of them, one seemed to be resentful, while the other seemed to take it for granted, and advised him friendly, "Well, mathematics is really hard to write nonsense, So, it's normal to leave it blank."

Lu Jingcheng turned his head to stare at her, with a face of disapproval, "Why are you still rebellious? Didn't you say you can't leave blank questions in the morning? Was it you?"

Yu Wan: ...

"That's not Chinese It 's not the same as mathematics."

She looked at Lu Jingcheng, thought for a while, and said to them, "Well, if you two are willing, I can go back later tonight and help you review science and English. Do you need it?"

Lu Jingcheng felt that he didn't need it, but Ye Qingyang did.

Ye Qingyang felt that he didn't need it, but Lu Jingcheng had to.

So the two nodded at the same time, pointing at each other, "You mainly help him review."