Fanwai 3

At two o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was blocked by the thick curtains, Ye Qingyang opened his eyes, and felt that the room was very hot and dry.

  He lifted the quilt, but suddenly stopped.

  Wait, isn't he dead?

  He sat up suspiciously, but saw his young, soft hands without a trace of age.

  Ye Qingyang reacted instantly, fuck! He didn't wear it again!

  He got out of bed and wanted to go to the mirror in the bathroom to see what he looked like, but as soon as he opened the door, he saw a familiar but unfamiliar girl sitting on the sofa watching TV.

  "Are you awake?" The other party looked at him calmly, "Are you eating? Mom and Dad left you some food, it's in the refrigerator."

  Ye Qingyang looked at the other party, his heart was full of shock, it took him a while to calm down , said in disbelief, "Yuan?"

Ye Qingyuan frowned, "Why do you look at me like that? Don't you eat?"

  Ye Qingyang couldn't bear the excitement, walked over a few steps, hugged her, silently smile.

  He hugged his younger sister and looked at the decorations at home that he almost forgot, and finally realized that he didn't wear it again, but came back, and he returned to his home.

  Ye Qingyuan was hugged by him, and asked him in a daze, "What are you doing? Have a nightmare?"

Ye Qingyang smiled and said, "Yeah, I dreamed that the city was besieged by zombies, and you were eaten by zombies."

  Ye Qingyuan: ...

  Ye Qingyuan was so angry that she pushed him, "What kind of dream are you! And I was eaten! You can't miss my order!"

  "So I killed the zombie to avenge you."

  Ye Qing Yuan was still furious, "You should kill the zombie and avenge me before resurrecting me, or not let me die in the first place."

  Ye Qingyang smiled and touched her head, "Okay, wait for me tonight I will revive you in my dreams."

  He let go of Ye Qingyuan with a smile, walked into the bathroom, and saw a familiar but unfamiliar face in the mirror.

  That was his original appearance, but after so many years, he was used to the other Ye Qingyang's face, but he was not used to it when it suddenly changed back.

  But it doesn't matter, Ye Qingyang turned his head and looked at his side face, he is so handsome, he only makes money when he turns back.

  As he was thinking this way, he suddenly thought of Lu Jingcheng again.

  He and Lu Jingcheng left almost at the same time. At that time, both of them were older, ninety-three years old, and they were considered living enough.

  Lu Jingcheng is old, and he is also a proud little old man. He dresses up like a cultured person every day, wears a pair of glasses, and looks very elegant. If he doesn't know it, he thinks he is a retired old professor.

  He grows flowers, raises dogs, and reads and reads. One day, he suddenly told Ye Qingyang, before the two of us, I should go first.

  Ye Qingyang was teasing the dog at the time, and asked him, "Aren't you afraid that I will be sad when you leave, so you want me to go ahead?"

  Lu Jingcheng nodded, "I thought so before, but I feel that these two days The world is still very beautiful, if you live one more day, you can see the beauty of one more day, I want you to see this world more."