Chapter 23

Ye Qingyang: ...

Ye Qingyang felt a question mark slowly popping up on his head.

Why do you have to wipe your hands?

He didn't eat anything, and he didn't touch anything unclean.

He turned his head and glanced at Lu Jingcheng, seeing that Lu Jingcheng was staring at him seriously, so he had to open the packaging bag of the wet wipes, took out the wet wipes inside and wiped his hands.

Lu Jingcheng watched him wipe his hands, and then calmed down a little.

Chen Wei was speechless, "What are you doing? Just shake hands and see what you look like? Those who don't know may think that Zhang Ye has germs on his hands."

Lu Jingcheng sneered, "He exists now as a germ!"

How dare he shake Ye Qingyang's hand, where is his knife?

He will chop up Zhang Ye's trotters now!

Disgusted with drinking, just threw it away!

Chen Wei clicked his tongue, "You are in charge of the world, and Ye Qingyang makes friends? I think Ye Qingyang and Zhang Ye are chatting very well."

"That's because I'm not here." Lu Jingcheng plausibly said, "If I sit next to Ye Qingyang, He only has eyes for me, Zhang Ye, Wang Ye, Zhao Ye, it's all air."

"You're really narcissistic."

Lu Jingcheng snorted softly, thinking what do you know?

How can you straight men understand Ye Qingyang's feelings for me?

He likes me the most.

Ye Qingyang doesn't pay attention to what Zhang Ye is.

Thinking so, he sent Ye Qingyang a WeChat channel: [Get out of the car in a while, when you are queuing up, try to walk towards me. 】

Ye Qingyang has no objection: 【Okay. 】

Lu Jingcheng saw that he readily agreed without even asking the reason, and immediately his waist became stiffer, and the peacock almost didn't open its tail.

"Did you see it?" He showed Chen Wei the WeChat page, "He trusts and obeys me unconditionally, so he wants me to take care of him."

Chen Wei: ...

"I don't think he wants you to take care of him, but you just want to take care of him."

Lu Jingcheng refused to admit it, "I don't have it, so don't talk nonsense. I just think he is poor and pitiful, so I occasionally extend my hand of justice. What about the 24-character motto? Prosperity, democracy, civilization, harmony, freedom, equality, justice, rule of law, patriotism, dedication, integrity, and friendliness. Do you understand friendliness?"

Chen Wei: "I've never seen you be so friendly to other people."

"That's not it. Others just have a general admiration for me, but Ye Qingyang is different, he likes me the most. I also have to be a little more friendly, to highlight the plight of humanity under our socialism, right?"

Chen Wei sneered twice, and thought I Believe you big head ghost!

You are obviously not normal with him!

If he likes you so much if you are ruthless to him like the autumn wind sweeping away fallen leaves, can he still like you forever?

You are clearly being merciful everywhere, seducing others to continue to like you.

Scheming!

shameless!

For the first time, Chen Wei felt that his thoughts were too impure.

An hour and a half later, the car stopped at the military training base in Fu County.

Ye Qingyang got out of the car with everyone.

Zhang Ye said goodbye to Ye Qingyang, greeted Cheng Yan, and ran towards his class with his bag on his back.

Ye Qingyang followed Lu Jingcheng's instructions and walked toward him.

After a while, the instructor Xu who was in charge of them came up to them and asked everyone to stand in order first and go to the dormitory to put things.

The dormitory here is for eight people.

Ye Qingyang followed Lu Jingcheng, and was about to go in with him, when instructor Xu stopped him and said, "You are in the next room, this room is full."

Before Ye Qingyang could react, Lu Jingcheng quickly pushed the person in front of him. He went out and pulled Ye Qingyang in.

"Someone from the instructor jumped in line. This classmate was not in front of me. I didn't pay attention and he jumped in."

A classmate named Li Chao:? ? ? ?

Lu Jingcheng glanced at Chen Wei, and Chen Wei immediately echoed, "That's right, Li Chao, why are you suddenly behind me, I'm clearly standing with Jing Cheng."

Li Chao who somehow inserted himself between them: ... ...

Li Chao took a step back knowingly, "I'll quit, please!"

Chen Wei smiled, turned his head to look at Ye Qingyang who was dragged in by Lu Jingcheng, glanced at Lu Jingcheng again, and continued walking in.

This kind of scene where several people have a good relationship and must live in a dormitory is played out almost every year. Instructor Xu has seen a lot, so he doesn't bother to say anything about them, and continues to lead other students to divide into dormitories.

Ye Qingyang stood in the dormitory, looking at the seven roommates in front of him, Lu Jingcheng, Chen Wei, Bai Le, Dong Yu, Zhang Feng, Liu Ning, and Li Lan.

Although he didn't know the last three people very well, it didn't matter, as long as he knew Lu Jingcheng well.

Lu Jingcheng, as the campus male god and school bully, took the lead in choosing the bed after looking around - the upper berth by the window.

Seeing this, Chen Wei chose his lower berth.

Bai Le and Dong Yu chose the upper and lower bunks next to him.

Ye Qingyang didn't want to sleep in the upper berth, he found it troublesome, so after Liu Ning chose the lower berth opposite Chen Wei, he could only choose the lower berth opposite Dong Yu.

The few people quickly allocated beds and were chatting when they heard the instructor shout: "All students! Meet downstairs in ten minutes!"

Lu Jingcheng had just laid down, and sat up instantly when he heard this, and looked at his watch, a little irritated.

Li Lan got out of bed, sat next to Ye Qingyang, and asked, "What are you doing together?"

"Who knows." Dong Yu said lazily while lying opposite them.

Ye Qingyang thought for a while, "It's probably a military training uniform."

When he said this, his eyes lit up, and he looked at everyone, "Have you brought belts?

" Belt, don't you just let me bring a change of clothes and toiletries?"

"Yeah, I remember she said later that these things are available in the small store at the base, and it doesn't matter if we don't bring them, can we buy them?"

"Of course you can I bought it, but the things at the base are so expensive."

Ye Qingyang smiled, bent down, pulled out his suitcase, opened it with a "swish", and took out seven belts.

"Brothers! Friends! Clothes are the key to military training! What if the pants are too big? What if the waist is too loose? A belt can help you solve all problems! Look at this color, classic black, and look at the feel. Toughness! Not 30 yuan, not 20 yuan, only 15 yuan, high-end belts to take home! Quantity is limited, first come first served! Buy it, buy it, buy it!"

Everyone: ...

Ye Qingyang took the belt and walked up to Lu Jingcheng, He picked out one of his favorites and handed it out, "Brother Lu, it's free for you."

Lu Jingcheng reached out to take it, and saw a little peacock with its head upturned engraved on the belt buckle.

Immediately afterwards, he heard Ye Qingyang's clear voice, "Did you see it?! The male gods agreed after reading it! New autumn styles, trendy trends! The male gods have the same style, only this one!"