Chapter 16

"Yes." Ye Qingyang responded.

"Your aunt is really not human."

Lu Jingcheng scolded, and then he looked at Ye Qingyang as if thinking of something, "Did she hit you? Did she commit domestic violence?"

Of course, there was.

It's just that Ye Qingyang doesn't pay much attention to Ye Hong's combat power.

Not to mention Ye Hong, even the five members of the Ye family, including the child in Wang Hui's stomach, he didn't take it seriously at all.

They are all a bunch of war scum, not worth mentioning at all.

"No, don't worry." Ye Qingyang smiled.

He has already seen that Lu Jingcheng is hard-spoken and soft-hearted, innocent and kind, so he doesn't want to involve Lu Jingcheng in the Ye family's housework.

Anyway, it's not a big deal, he hasn't made enough trouble yet, so Lu Jingcheng doesn't need to worry about it.

Lu Jingcheng glanced at him with pity and distress.

He looked at Ye Qingyang, hesitated to speak, and finally said, "If you encounter any difficulties, you can tell me."

Ye Qingyang felt that his current life was not difficult.

He quite enjoyed this kind of life where he wasted his time at school every day and Ye Hong was pissed off when he got home.

"It's really not a problem, just trust me."

Lu Jingcheng didn't believe him, he knew exactly what Ye Qingyang was like.

I have no money, can't play, and don't study well.

Now following my aunt and being bullied by his aunt, this is simply a poor little white flower.

The kind that could cry in the wind.

That's horrible!

He sighed, determined not to expose Ye Qingyang's pretended strength, patted him on the shoulder, and comforted him: "The edge of a sword comes from sharpening, and the fragrance of plum blossoms comes from the bitter cold."

Ye Qingyang: "Ah?"

"If you don't go through a bit of cold, how can you get the fragrance of plum blossoms."

" Huh?" "

I am born to be useful, and I will come back after all my money is gone."

"No, what do you want to say?" Ye Qingyang didn't understand, "Why did you start reciting poems all of a sudden?"

Lu Jingcheng looked at him with deep eyes, "Heaven will send a great mission to a person, he must first suffer his will, starve his body, empty his body, and disturb his actions. What you did..."

"That," Ye Qingyang interrupted him softly, "you missed a sentence, you must first pain your mind, your muscles, your body..."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Ye Qingyang: ...

Ye Qingyang smiled, "This sentence needs to be memorized, the exam is the easiest."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng put down the hand on his shoulder, turned, and walked into the classroom.

That morning, Chen Wei discovered that his classmate Lu Jingcheng, Master Lu, was gnashing his teeth while silently writing the chapter "Born in Sorrow and Died in Peace" in "Mencius" ten times on paper.

"Are you okay?"

"It's okay!" Lu Jingcheng replied while writing silently, "I love Mencius, and Mencius makes me happy!"

Chen Wei: ...

Chen Wei thinks that Mencius probably won't like him, a brawler who loves to fight.

At 12 noon, the school bell rang on time.

The students who had been hungry all morning rushed out of the classroom after the teacher left.

Lu Jingcheng was a little confused.

He sat on his seat, wondering if he should let Ye Qingyang eat with him.

If it's just him and Ye Qingyang, of course he is willing.

But he always had lunch with Chen Wei and the others, which was very embarrassing.

If you want to call Ye Qingyang, then Chen Wei and the others will definitely make a fuss.

But if he didn't call, he was a little uneasy.

This kid is so poor, he didn't have any money to eat the day before yesterday, so he swiped his own meal card.

Although he has some money now, who knows if he will abuse himself in the matter of eating.

Lu Jingcheng was struggling when he saw Ye Qingyang walking in front of him and asked, "Brother Lu, are you eating?"

 Lu Jingcheng hadn't had time to speak.

Chen Wei booed and said, "Ye Qingyang, why do you care so much about our Young Master Lu? After delivering the food, we still have to eat together."

Bai Le smiled, "It seems that Xiao Ye really wants to be with you. Let Jingcheng be your friend."

Dong Yu looked at Lu Jingcheng, "Shall we have dinner together?"

As soon as he said this, Chen Wei and Bai Le couldn't help laughing, and looked at Lu Jingcheng as if they were watching a show.

Lu Jingcheng just annoyed them like this.

But Chen Wei still booed, "Let's chant Jing Cheng together, I don't think you hate Ye Qingyang very much, so let's chant together, you even ate other people's instant noodles~"

"You can eat people with a short mouth~" Bai Le continued.

Lu Jingcheng stood up, ignored them, and walked out.

Chen Wei and Bai Le smiled and chased him out.

Dong Yu patted Ye Qingyang on the shoulder, "Let's go, let's go together."

Ye Qingyang didn't refuse and went to the cafeteria with them.

He first went to the place where the card was charged to charge the card, and then carefully observed the stalls in the cafeteria.

Finally bought fried noodles.

The uncle who sells noodles pours oil on the shallot and chili noodles, making a sound of "Zi Zi——".

Ye Qingyang smelled the fragrance coming from the stall and felt that his saliva was about to flow out.

How can there be such a delicious and simple noodle recipe in the world, it is really amazing.

Amway to the world's most delicious fried noodles!

Bai Le bought a set of dumplings next door to him, and seeing that he had finished buying them, he found a seat with him.

They came down earlier than usual today, which was when the canteen was the most crowded.

The place where Lu Jingcheng and the others used to sit was currently sitting with a few girls, so they planned to change seats.

After a while, several people found empty seats in the corner and sat down.

Someone had obviously eaten at this seat before, and there were still some oily spots on the table.

Chen Wei knew that Lu Jingcheng was obsessed with cleanliness, so as soon as he sat down, he cleaned the table for him first, and then wiped the table in front of him.

Ye Qingyang sat next to Lu Jingcheng, saw Chen Wei wipe the table for him, put away his tissue, and started to eat.

The oil-splashed noodles in the cafeteria are not bad, Ye Qingyang is very satisfied.

The only dissatisfaction is that in order to reduce the cost, the chef did not put vegetables and bean sprouts in the noodles, only noodles.

However, Ye Qingyang is not picky when it comes to food, of course it would be best to have side dishes, and it doesn't matter if they don't.

He had just taken two bites when he heard Bai Le ask him, "Is it delicious? I haven't eaten fried noodles at school."

Ye Qingyang nodded, "Not bad."

"Then I'll try it."

Bai Le With that said, the chopsticks stretched out towards Ye Qingyang's bowl, ready to pick up two noodles to taste.

As a result, as soon as he reached his chopsticks to the bowl, Lu Jingcheng hit him with the chopsticks.

Bai Le turned to look at him, "What are you doing?"

Lu Jingcheng looked at his big bowl full of dumplings, and then at Ye Qingyang's bowl that looked bare and only had noodles.

Speechless, "Don't you have food for yourself? You still have to eat other people's food."

Bai Le: ? ? ?

Bai Le said in shock, "I just want to taste it!"

Lu Jingcheng said eloquently, "He only has some noodles in this bowl, and the two chopsticks will disappear. Do you still have a taste? Do you think it's suitable?"

Bai Le thinks it's quite suitable !

Ye Qingyang has such a big bowl of noodles, what's wrong with him taking a bite!

Bai Le snorted, and said angrily, "You're just a newcomer married and a matchmaker was thrown over the wall!"

Lu Jingcheng kicked him when he heard that, his ears turned red, "What nonsense are you talking about? Is it right? The Chinese teacher is going to be mad at you!"

Chen Wei shook his head and looked at Bai Le disapprovingly.

"No wonder you fail Chinese every time, how can you use this sentence in this situation."

Lu Jingcheng nodded, yes!

Chen Wei: "It's clear that only the newcomers laugh and the old ones don't cry."

Lu Jingcheng: ? ? ? ? ! ! !

Ye Qingyang almost choked his throat with a mouthful of noodles and coughed for a long time.

Lu Jingcheng became furious and kicked Chen Wei again, "Shut up too! You also want to piss off the Chinese teacher to death!"

Chen Wei laughed, "I said something wrong?"

Bai Le called him, "You are right in the middle of the tongue."

Lu Jingcheng sneered, "You guys are Zhang Guan Li Dai, talking nonsense, talking nonsense, and working together!"

Ye Qingyang applauded him, "Brother Lu is right!"

Chen Wei said with a smile, "Then you all just sing together, husband sings and wife accompanies, what more can a husband ask for, couple's lungs!"

Ye Qingyang couldn't hold back, and was amused by his "couple's lungs".

Lu Jingcheng stared at Chen Wei, unwilling to reconcile, trying to search for idioms in his stomach, wanting to fight back.

Dong Yu didn't understand. After eating well, why did he start an idiom battle?

"Let me tell you, everyone, with our lowest grades, is it worth your idiom battle? Those who don't know think you are the representatives of the Chinese class."

Lu Jingcheng was very proud, "I got 120 points in Chinese!"

"You failed in math." Chen Wei dissed.

"Then my Chinese is 120!"

"You failed English." Bai Le dissed.

"You're jealous!"

"Jealous that you failed physics?" Dong Yu made up.

Lu Jingcheng was so angry that he kicked him, was he shameless? !

Ye Qingyang is still sitting here!

Just exposing his background like this, he doesn't want to lose face!

Lu Jingcheng felt that he was going to die of anger.

What kind of friends are these? Spicy chicken friends, it's better to make spicy chicken!

Lu Jingcheng lowered his head to eat, but as soon as the chopsticks touched the dish, he thought of something again, and took a peek at Ye Qingyang's bowl.

- Bare bowls without a side dish.

What he said, he knew that a poor person like Ye Qingyang who had no money and had been abused would definitely treat himself harshly in terms of food.

Isn't it? is not it!

Lu Jingcheng sighed helplessly in his heart, feeling that he was really very witty.

"Bowl." He said to Ye Qingyang.

Ye Qingyang didn't know why, but hearing his tone seemed to want his own bowl, he pushed the bowl towards him.

He also volunteered, "Do you want to try it? It's not bad."

Lu Jingcheng: Am I an idiot? Would noodles be good without a side dish? Who are you kidding!

Lu Jingcheng didn't believe it at all, and gave him a look of dissatisfaction and pity.

Still pretending here?

I will not laugh at you!

Forget it, Lu Jingcheng thought about it, Ye Qingyang probably wanted to save face.

Who wants to show timidity in front of the person he likes? It's not that he doesn't like it, he has to pretend to like it.

Well!

Too difficult!

Even if you have to pretend to eat, Ye Qingyang, this poor little ghost, is really pitiful.

While thinking about it, Lu Jingcheng put the celery, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions on his dinner plate into Ye Qingyang's bowl.

He even put some shredded pork and ribs for Ye Qingyang.

Chen Wei: ...

Bai Le: ...

Dong Yu: ...

"You still say that you don't like the new and dislike the old!" 

Bai Le plausibly said, "Why don't you bring me food!"