Chapter 57

When the roller coaster was diving, Ye Qingyang unconsciously clenched Lu Jingcheng tightly, feeling the influence of gravity on his body, attracting him downward.

The wind was strong, he happily listened to the screams of men and women around him, smiled and looked at Lu Jingcheng, and saw that Lu Jingcheng was also looking at him.

"Happy birthday." Lu Jingcheng said.

Ye Qingyang deliberately teased him, "What did you say?"

Lu Jingcheng couldn't help it, so he had to say it again loudly, "Happy birthday."

"Happy you too."

"Yeah."

 The two smiled and looked at each other, and after the roller coaster stopped, together and they got off the roller coaster.

Ye Qingyang hadn't been to the playground for a long time, but this time he was with Lu Jingcheng again, so he had enough fun.

On the way back, the two hailed a car, Ye Qingyang was a little sleepy, and sat next to Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng embraced him, and asked him softly, "Are you happy?"

Ye Qingyang nodded.

"Then what else do you want?"

"Let's have a cake." Ye Qingyang said, "How can you not have a cake for your birthday."

Lu Jingcheng had already ordered it, and when he passed by the cake shop, he got out of the car to pick up the cake.

The cake is not big, just the two of them can eat it, and it is too big to finish.

Ye Qingyang looked at the tightly packed cake box, and thought that he didn't know what kind of cake it was, it should be delicious.

The two got off the car in the student dormitory.

Lu Jingcheng carried the cake and returned to the dormitory with Ye Qingyang.

Ye Qingyang couldn't wait to open the cake box, and found that it was a chocolate fruit cake. In the middle of the cake, there was a deer eating leaves with its head down.

Ye Qingyang laughed.

Lu Jingcheng proudly said, "I designed it, isn't it suitable? The deer eats leaves, and I eat you."

Ye Qingyang pointed at the deer, pretending to be dissatisfied, "You still say, my birthday is still your birthday, the deer is so big, Those who don't know think it's your birthday."

Hearing this, Lu Jingcheng picked up the deer and handed it to Ye Qingyang's mouth, "I'll let you eat it, the deer eats the leaves, and you eat the deer, is that okay?"

Ye Qingyang opened his mouth and took a bite, it was chocolate.

"It's quite delicious."

"That's right, if it's not delicious, can I give it to you?"

Ye Qingyang was satisfied, took the deer in his hand, and bit off the deer's head.

Lu Jingcheng: ...

"Want to taste it?" Ye Qingyang handed the deer to his mouth.

Lu Jingcheng looked at the place he had just bitten, took a bite slowly, and it was quite sweet.

He lowered his head and put candles on the cake, "Make a wish."

Ye Qingyang said while eating the chocolate deer in his hand, "I hope Lu Jingcheng will improve in his studies, I hope that Lu Jingcheng can go to the same university as me, I hope that Lu Jingcheng and I can both always be happy and healthy."

"Is it over?"

"Three wishes, that's enough." Ye Qingyang continued to eat his chocolate deer.

Lu Jingcheng looked at his attitude and said helplessly, "Why are you not sincere at all, you still eat."

Ye Qingyang smiled and said, "Because I know you will help me realize it."

Can God help him with his three wishes? He doesn't know how to realize it, but Lu Jingcheng can definitely help him realize it.

So, as long as Lu Jingcheng hears it, it's fine.

"Will you help me realize it?" Ye Qingyang asked him.

Lu Jingcheng looked at him with a determined face, so he could only nod his head, as a promise.

Ye Qingyang fed him the last bite of chocolate.

Lu Jingcheng chewed, slowly laughed, and kissed Ye Qingyang.

Even his wish is simply related to himself, how could he not help him realize it.

"I will try my best to be admitted to the same university as you." He said, "Let's work hard together."

"Okay." Ye Qingyang smiled.

He cut the cake and gave the first piece to himself and the second to Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng looked at his cake, which was twice the size of Ye Qingyang, "Did you divide it wrong?"

"No." Ye Qingyang said, "You like sweets, so eat more."

Lu Jingcheng was a little shy.

Ye Qingyang said softly, "Please, there is no refrigerator in the dormitory, and it will spoil if you can't finish it, so you should eat more. It would be bad if the birthday cake is spoiled."

Lu Jingcheng reluctantly said, " That's fine."

He and Ye Qingyang each ate two yuan, and then finished the cake, took a shower, and went to bed to rest.

Before going to sleep, Lu Jingcheng said to him, "Celebrate my next birthday with me too."

Ye Qingyang nodded in his arms, "Got it, you too."

Lu Jingcheng's birthday was in summer, before he crossed over, so he was invisibly , missed Lu Jingcheng's birthday this year.

Just, it's a pity.

"En." Lu Jingcheng said happily.

He gently kissed Ye Qingyang on the cheek, and said to him, "Happy birthday, Yangyang."

"Obviously you all rushed to participate in the investment. I persuaded you, and I didn't even want you to participate in the beginning. It was you who said it was okay and said that you must pay for it. Now something happened, and everyone blames me and asked me to lose money, which is really chilling."

"Stop talking nonsense, let me tell you, either you ask your friend to pay us the 660,000, or you pay us yourself. We must not lose this money for no reason, do you understand?"

Ye Qingyang laughed and changed his expression instantly.

"That's good." He said, "I will accompany you for 66,000 yuan, and you will pay back the 50,000 yuan my parents left at home before they left, as well as my mother's clothes, jewelry and cosmetics."

"My dad  said that my aunt can live here, but my dad didn't say, let's give you the money, let alone that you can abuse and bully me at will, and even drive me to the balcony in my home Let's live!"

Wang Yue was surprised, "What did you say?"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "I said, uncle, you have lived in this house for long enough, you should get out!"