Chapter 2

Lu Jingcheng was with Chen Wei and his gang, walking towards their fixed seats while talking.

Halfway through the walk, a shrill "Brother Lu" suddenly came from behind, so frightened that Lu Jingcheng almost dropped the dinner plate.

Then he heard a rush of footsteps, Lu Jingcheng frowned, thinking what's wrong!

Then, he was grabbed.

When Lu Jingcheng turned his head, he saw Ye Qingyang standing behind him with a cute face.

Seeing him turn his head and blink his eyes, he looked innocent.

Lu Jingcheng felt a little headache.

"What's the matter?!"

Ye Qingyang was pitiful, "I have no money on my meal card."

"Then you go to recharge it, why do you want me, I am not a card recharger!"

"I have no money." Ye Qingyang continued to pretend to be good, There was still a look of pity in his eyes, "My money was used to attract your attention, it's over."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng felt that he had never seen such a shameless person as Ye Qingyang.

"That's what you call attracting my attention? You framed me, targeted me, and tried to frame me from time to time? What did I do to you? It's worth your painstaking efforts?"

Ye Qingyang's expression instantly became aggrieved again, like resentment or admiration, like Weeping, "I don't want to, but I have nothing. If I don't find a new way, you won't notice me at all. I just want to be friends with you so much."

He said, tears came again The eye sockets are full, sticking to the eyelashes, and it looks pitiful and aggrieved.

Lu Jingcheng was completely defeated by him, "You boy, can you stop crying like this all the time! Damn you, those who don't know think I'm bullying you!"

Ye Qingyang immediately raised his hand to wipe away his tears, with a very obedient look, "Then I won't cry, can you lend me your meal card to use? I have spent all my money on you, and now I don't have the money to refill my meal card, I haven't eaten my lunch yet...Don't worry, I'll return it to you when I have the money in two days."

"It's as if I'm begging you to spend the money against me." Lu Jingcheng bowed soundtrack.

"I was wrong." Ye Qingyang responded obediently.

Lu Jingcheng literally punched the cotton, and finally had no choice but to take out his meal card, "Take it, you don't have to pay back the money, just stop bothering me."

Ye Qingyang quickly took it, "Thank you, Brother Lu, Brother Lu is so nice!"

After he finished speaking, he ran back to the stir-fry stall and lined up.

When Chen Wei and the others saw Ye Qingyang leaving, they winked at Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng stared back, with a bad tone, "What kind of eyes are you looking at?"

Chen Wei clicked his tongue, "You actually lent him your meal card."

"I thought he was annoying."

"Other girls annoyed you before I didn't see you lending your meal card to others."

"Is it the same? Those girls didn't cry."

"So crying is the key point?" Chen Wei asked curiously.

Lu Jingcheng was tired, "Are you looking for something to talk about today? If you talk nonsense, I'll beat you."