Chapter 7

Seeing that the scoop was almost done, Ye Hong put down the spoon and basin, and said to Ye Qingyang, "This much oil is enough, let's cook."

Ye Qingyang said happily and took out tomatoes, and green peppers, the meat, and eggplant were thrown into the pot one after another.

Ye Hong hadn't reacted when he threw the first two.

When the third tomato was put into the pot, the oil splashed onto Ye Hong's face, causing her to let out an "ouch".

She just came to her senses and scolded, "Ye Qingyang, what are you doing ?!", "You haven't washed or cut what are you frying?!" 

Ye Qingyang said calmly, simple tone,: "High-end ingredients often only need the simplest cooking method. In order to preserve the most original taste of food, considerate Xiaoye chooses to cook them in the simplest way."

  Ye Hong: ... Ye Qingyang threw the pot, "I didn't say it, it was said in the well-known food documentary on TV, I just followed it." 

After he finished speaking, he blinked innocently. Ye Hong looked at the crackling oil in the oil pan, and then at the three tomatoes that were full and still smelled like earth. "You did it on purpose today, right? You made it difficult for me on purpose, so don't cook well." 

Ye Qingyang took a step back in disbelief, crying, "Auntie!!! How can you look at me like this!! I feel so uncomfortable when you are like this Yes!" he said, tears streaming down his face. 

Ye Hong said irritably, "I'm still feeling bad! Not to mention that my good barrel of oil was harmed by you, and now the tomatoes are gone! Don't I feel bad!"

Ye Qingyang burst into tears, "I also cook for you, for this family!"

Ye Hong felt that her breathing was a little difficult, and she really didn't want to see Ye Qingyang again, "Go out, don't you tonight It 's time to eat!"

Ye Qingyang shook his head, "I haven't cooked meat for you yet?"

"You still want to harm my meat!" Ye Hong said angrily, "Go out and sweep the floor for me!! Clean every room, You are not allowed to sleep unless you clean it up!"

Ye Qingyang pretended to be wronged, picked up the broom, and walked out pitifully.

The house is not dirty, after all, according to Ye Hong, this is her house, so she has to clean it every morning.

Ye Qingyang moved the broom a few times in a daze, and did not forget to add confusion to Ye Hong: "Auntie, do you still want this napkin?"

"No!"

"Auntie, there is still half of this candy, and it fell on the floor. Do you want to eat?"

"Don't eat!"

"Auntie, I think there seems to be a small ticket here, do you want to sweep it?"

"Sweep!" Ye Hong was tired of being annoyed by him, "Why do you have so many questions? You just sweep everything on the ground, understand?"

"Understood." Ye Qingyang glanced at the living room, saw that it was still clean, and Ye Hong couldn't see him, so he sat down and started eating fruit.

After eating, he pretended to shout, "Auntie, I finished sweeping the living room."

"And my bedroom, your sister's bedroom!"

Ye Qingyang said "Oh", stood up, picked up the broom, and went into Ye Hong's room bedroom.

Ye Hong's bedroom was considered clean, so Ye Qingyang didn't spend any more effort.