Chapter 35

The students chatted while walking, and it didn't take long before they reached the top of the mountain.

Seeing that they were happy, the instructor let them go freely.

But it didn't let them go too far, making sure everyone was within sight.

Several boys saw girls from other classes on the opposite hill, and they stood on the side of the hill with a smile and called each other, singing "Girls Opposite Look Over here".

Those girls had good personalities, and they were not ashamed, instead they sang folk songs with them.

Instructor Xu looked at them and felt that these children were really young and energetic.

At this time, Chen Wei was staring at the pears on the tree not far away, gearing up to pick one off.

Lu Jingcheng looked at the tree, then at him, "Can you do it?"

"You must!" Chen Wei said, walked over and climbed the tree.

His movements were very nimble, and he climbed to the branch with pears in a short time, and shouted to Lu Jingcheng under the tree, "I'll throw it, you catch it."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng felt that he might not be able to catch it.

Ye Qingyang saw that he was a little embarrassed, took off his military training uniform, let Lu Jingcheng pull the two corners, and he also pulled the two corners, "Throw it away."

Chen Wei took a good look at it, picked seven or eight, threw them down, and himself down the tree.

Instructor Xu saw them as soon as he turned around, and said helplessly, "You are allowed to go up the mountain to play, maybe you are not allowed to steal other people's pears?"

Chen Wei quickly handed a pear to the instructor, and said flatteringly, "Look how many pears have fallen from this tree? , If you don't eat it, it should be lost. Rather than rotting in the soil, it's better to be digested in our stomach."

Instructor Xu smiled, "You're quite reasonable."

"If I didn't bring the money now, I would bury it Under the tree, it can be regarded as a purchase."

Instructor Xu waved his hand, "That's not necessary, eat it, this tree is planted here, and no one cares about it, and no one will find it if you bury it."

Chen Wei was relieved and shared the pears with the people in the dormitory.

When it was time for Li Lan, he found that one was missing, so Lu Jingcheng threw the one in his hand to Li Lan, "Eat it, I will share one with Ye Qingyang."

Ye Qingyang nodded, "Yeah."

Li Lan looked at the one in his hand . He hesitated, "Well, isn't it that you can't divide the pears? It means that the meaning is bad."

Lu Jingcheng: " Huh ?

" How about high school students, why are you still superstitious?" 

"I heard from my mother." 

"You should listen to the political teacher now that feudal superstition is not a thing." 

Li Lan couldn't help but wiped the pear and took a bite. 

Ye Qingyang asked Lu Jingcheng, "Where's your fruit knife? Let me use it." 

Lu Jingcheng: ... Lu Jingcheng looked at him, but Li Lan's words were in his heart. A

lthough feudal superstition is bad, but it is not afraid of ten thousand, just in case. 

In case this really meant separation, then Ye Qingyang would cry to death thinking about it afterwards. When Lu Jingcheng thought of his tears that were richer than the Atlantic Ocean, he felt scared. 

Forget it, let this poor little man survive. "I didn't bring it." Lu Jingcheng said. 

When Ye Qingyang heard the words, he raised his eyebrows and looked at him. Why did he think these words were not credible? Lu Jingcheng brought it with him every day, but he didn't bring it today.

"Eat it yourself." Lu Jingcheng put his hands in his pockets, "I don't like eating pears in the first place."

After he finished speaking, he added for credibility, "Otherwise why would I give it to Li Lan?"

Li Lan was shocked "Isn't it because of the love of my classmates?"

Lu Jingcheng said cruelly, "Do you think I have this thing?"

Li Lan covered his heart with a broken heart, "Or the emperor is ruthless, ma'am, a slave is not worth it for you!"

Ye Qingyang took it calmly. The paper wiped the pear, "It's okay, the emperor is ruthless, and there is love in the world. As long as each of us gives a little love, the world will become a beautiful world."

Li Lan, "Your Majesty is really kind. Your Majesty has you, it is truly a beautiful world."