Chapter 53

Lu Jingcheng was in a better mood, and only then remembered that they hadn't finished their meal just now.

"Are you hungry?" He asked Ye Qingyang, "You didn't eat much just now, did you?"

Ye Qingyang snorted, "I want to eat more, but someone won't let me."

Lu Jingcheng disagreed, "Why don't I let you eat it is obviously because you see that I don't eat it, so I don't eat it."

"That's not because of you." Ye Qingyang retorted.

Lu Jingcheng pinched his face, "It's not because of you talking nonsense."

"I'm not talking nonsense, it's just what I do, why should I marry your sister, I'll marry you."

"I married you!" Lu Jingcheng emphasized, "You can only be married by me."

"Same, same." Ye Qingyang said, "We are both boys, we are both married."

There is no problem with this, Lu Jingcheng reluctantly nodded, "Let's go, get off Let's eat upstairs."

Ye Qingyang nodded quickly, he was not full at all just now, and finally he could continue eating.

The aunt at home thought they hadn't eaten, and was about to take the food away. Seeing that they had returned to the dining room, she put the food down again, and asked, "Do you want to reheat it?"

Lu Jingcheng nodded, and the auntie reheated it After that, it was served to them.

Ye Qingyang and Lu Jingcheng quickly finished their meal.

Ye Qingyang wondered if he should go back. After all, it was already dark. He was about to speak, but found that Lu Jingcheng's mother and sister had returned.

"We have guests at home." Lu Jingxi said softly.

Ye Qingyang smiled, "Hi, I'm your brother's classmate."

After he finished speaking, he looked up at Mother Lu, "Hello, Auntie, Lu Jingcheng has been ill for the past few days and has not come to school, so I have come to see Lu Jingcheng."

Mother Lu nodded, "Hello, thank you for your concern for Chengcheng."

"I should ."

Lu Jingxi raised her hands behind her back, "Here, here they are for you."

She turned to look at Lu Jingcheng, "I bought you specially baked sweet potatoes and candied haws, am I very considerate?"

Lu Jingcheng :...

"You obviously bought this for yourself."

Lu Jingxi looked at him angrily, "I've eaten mine a long time ago. I bought this for you because you were sick. Don't you forget about eating?"

She approached Ye Qingyang, handed over the paper bag of the mobile phone, "Brother, you eat."

Ye Qingyang looked at her chubby little face that hadn't faded from the baby fat, and only thought it was cute.

He took it gently, bent down and said, "Thank you sister, my sister is so cute, I will pass it on to your brother for you later."

Lu Jingxi huffed proudly, "Don't give it to him, you eat it "

Ye Qingyang rubbed her head with a smile, only thinking that Lu Jingcheng's younger sister really resembles him.

Seeing that he was interacting happily with his sister, Lu Jingcheng pulled him past him, and said dissatisfiedly, "Didn't you come to see me? What are you playing with this little girl? Let's go upstairs."

Ye Qingyang laughed, and talked with Lu Jingxi and Lu Jingcheng's mother waved her hand and went upstairs.

He gave the roasted sweet potatoes and candied haws to Lu Jingcheng, "Eat it, your sister bought it for you, your sister is quite cute."

"Eat it, I don't really want to eat it."

Ye Qingyang was not polite to him, I took out the candied haws from the bag, peeled off the small paper bag, and started to eat.

He took a bite and it was not bad, so he took the candied haws and fed it to Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng saw that he had fed it to his mouth, so he opened his mouth and took a bite. It was sweet and sour, which was his favorite taste.

"It's not bad, it's delicious."

Lu Jingcheng nodded.

Ye Qingyang shared a bunch of candied haws with him, you and me.

After eating the candied haws, Ye Qingyang said seriously, "Brother Lu, I have something to tell you."

"What?"

Ye Qingyang coughed and said to him, "When I saw your family just now, I suddenly thought, we As for the two, the gap is actually quite big, for example, your family is quite rich, but I, you know, an orphan."

Lu Jingcheng: ! ! !

"Ye Qingyang, let me warn you, don't tell me at this time that I am not worthy of your words, you want to piss me off!"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "Where are you going?"

Of course he would not say such words, he is not Yu Wan.

Lu Jingcheng's family conditions are very good, and it is true that he and Lu Jingcheng are not in the same household, but so what? In any era, in any place, there is no shortage of self-made people who have succeeded in their own business. Although he does not have a wealthy family to inherit, he can also work hard on his own after going to college in the future and become a rich generation by himself. Isn't that all right?

So some people might say that they are not worthy, but Ye Qingyang would never say that. From the bottom of his heart, he thinks that he is very powerful, smart and excellent, and worthy of anyone.

"What I want to say is," Ye Qingyang looked at him, "From your parents' point of view, my objective conditions are indeed inferior to yours, so I have to make them think that I am very good in other ways, so that , we will have a chance not to be opposed by them in the future, right?"

Lu Jingcheng frowned, always feeling that there was something in his words, "So?"

"So, the simplest one is that starting from this semester, your grades must be improved." Ye Qingyang said seriously, "Of course, I also have to improve. We must stabilize our grades before the college entrance examination. In this way, only then will your parents have a good impression of me, and when we have a showdown in the future, they won't completely deny me a chance."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Ye Qingyang looked at the pajamas in his hand, and thought to himself that his speed is quite fast.

He took the pajamas, "Then I'm going to take a shower."

Lu Jingcheng nodded, and helped him find disposable toothbrush sets, towels and other things, "Go."

Ye Qingyang carried a bunch of things into the bathroom, and Lu Jingcheng went out to meet Lu His mother said, "My classmate is staying at our house tonight, so he will sleep in my room, so you don't have to clean up the guest room.

"You will infect others."

It was only then that Lu Jingcheng thought of this, "Then let him sleep in the guest room."

He didn't want his own cold to recover, and Ye Qingyang caught another cold.

"Well, then I'll tidy up the guest room."

"Yeah."

After Ye Qingyang took a shower, he heard Lu Jingcheng tell him, "You'd better go to the guest room to save me from infecting you with a cold."

"It's okay." Ye Qingyang didn't care.

But Lu Jingcheng was very persistent, and pushed him into the guest room, "Have a good rest, I will wake you up tomorrow morning."

"Oh." Ye Qingyang looked at him, "You also have a good rest."

Hearing this, Lu Jingcheng stared at him for a long time, Ye Qingyang was puzzled, he was about to ask him what's wrong, when he saw Lu Jingcheng approaching him quickly and kissed him on the cheek.

After a while, Lu Jingcheng raised his eyebrows.

"I'm going to bed." He finished quickly, walked out with a smile, and closed the door behind him.

Ye Qingyang watched him close the door, raised his hand to touch the place where Lu Jingcheng had kissed, and smiled unconsciously.

The author has something to say: Brother Lu: study, study, study hard, make progress every day.