Chapter 5

"This..." The apprentice looked at Ye Qingyang and then at Lu Jingcheng, hesitatingly said, "Can he do it? Classmate, you should choose the professional person in our store. You can enjoy a 10% discount~"

Ye Qingyang said calmly while blowing Lu Jingcheng's hair,

"You don't understand, our young master's hair has always been taken care of by someone specially assigned to it, today the young master wants to experience life, so he came here to wash it shampooing your hair is small, but your hairstyle is big. If your barber here cuts the wrong, not only you will suffer, but the insurance company will also suffer."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng feels that he will soon be unable to sit still.

Is Ye Qingyang crazy? Is this speaking human words!

The apprentice asked puzzled, "Insurance company?"

"Our young master's hair is insured. If the hair is damaged, he needs to pay hundreds of thousands." Ye Qingyang said calmly, "You can see it too, our young master is not an ordinary person." 

Lu Jingcheng who is not an ordinary person: ...

Lu Jingcheng feels that he is indeed not an ordinary person now, he is now alive and well as a Jack Su!

Also hair insurance!

Why aren't his eyelashes insured? !

"Thst is enough!" Lu Jingcheng gritted his teeth and whispered.

Ye Qingyang was very cooperative, "Okay young master, I understand."

After he finished speaking, he said in a serious manner: "I'm sorry young master, I shouldn't have said these things, it was my negligence."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng felt that he will never come to this barbershop again!

The apprentice looked at Lu Jingcheng's face, then at the expensive watch in his hand and the limited-edition sneakers on his feet, and felt that the student in front of him seemed to be really rich and had a good temperament .

No. 1 Middle School is a school like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. As a provincial key point, there are only a lot of rich people in the school.

The apprentice looked at Ye Qingyang's calm face, and became more and more unaware of the truth of what he said just now, so he decided to stand still and observe secretly.

When Lu Jingcheng saw that the apprentice who was washing his hair really stopped talking, he felt his heart was getting more and more tired.

His 10,000th reflection, why did he agree to Ye Qingyang to cut his own bangs? Is he crazy? !

Regret, the mood now is regret!

I am so sorry!

Ye Qingyang had almost blown his hair, then picked up the scissors and walked in front of Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng was still skeptical about his skills, so he moved his head back unconsciously, his eyes were serious.

Ye Qingyang smiled and said, "Young master, you can close your eyes first."

The fuck is he addicted to role-playing... Lu Jingcheng complained.

But he really didn't dare to look directly at Ye Qingyang's hair-cutting skills, so he closed his eyes obediently, and silently persuaded himself to cut his hair early and be done.

If Ye Qingyang dared to ruin his hairstyle, he would shave Ye Qingyang into a yin and yang head! and throw in the Mediterranean sea! 

Ye Qingyang, who had no idea that he might face the threat of the Mediterranean Sea before he was bald, saw that he closed his eyes, so he approached him with scissors.

Lu Jingcheng's hair is very soft, this is what Ye Qingyang discovered when he was drying his hair just now, it is different from his external personality, and closer to his inner personality.

He cut it slowly, and looked down at Lu Jingcheng with his eyes closed from time to time, he just felt that Lu Jingcheng was sitting so obediently with his eyes closed, and he looked quite obedient.

He himself was very good-looking, with deep outlines and a handsome face, but he unconsciously carried a bit of hostility when he opened his eyes.

Now that he closes his eyes, He has the charm of a delicate and beautiful boy.

As expected of the male protagonist, the inner and outer are all good.

Ye Qingyang was doing a haircut when the boss came over and saw that he was cutting his client's hair, he was completely at a loss.

He frowned for a while, then nodded unconsciously.

When Ye Qingyang finished the last scissors, the boss couldn't help sighing, "Not bad, young man, the technique is pretty good."

Lu Jingcheng felt that he stopped moving, heard this again, and asked, "The cutting is over?"

"Yes."

Lu Jingcheng Only then did he open his eyes.

It's just that as soon as he opened it, Ye Qingyang came over with another brush.

Lu Jingcheng couldn't help leaning back, Ye Qingyang said, "Don't move."

"Why?"

Ye Qingyang smiled, "You still have broken hair on your face, you don't mind it."

Lu Jingcheng didn't move anymore.

Ye Qingyang moved closer and took a brush to help him clean the hair on his face.

Feeling his breath so close, Lu Jingcheng unconsciously stared at him.

It's pretty white, he said to himself, and it's pretty up close.

Lu Jingcheng was inexplicably awkward, and turned his eyes to other places, looking at the mirror and the tools on the barber table.

"Close your eyes." Ye Qingyang whispered.

"Why do you have to close it again?"

Lu Jingcheng complained while closing his eyes.

Ye Qingyang glanced at his eyelids, and explained, "I'm afraid your eyelids also have broken hair."

He finally played a mischievous breath on Lu Jingcheng's eyes, and seeing Lu Jingcheng's eyes closed even tighter, he couldn't help it. He secretly smiled, and when he had laughed enough he said, "Okay."

Lu Jingcheng opened his eyes, pushed him away, and looked in the mirror.

The bangs are neither long nor short, and they are more natural and refreshing than before, and they do not block the line of sight as much as before, which is really not bad.

"It's okay." Lu Jingcheng commented.

Ye Qingyang helped him take off the clothes he wore during the haircut, and put them on the chair.

Taking the opportunity to compliment him, "That's because young master, you are good-looking, and you can look good with any hairstyle."

Lu Jingcheng glanced at him, walked up to the boss, and paid the money.

The boss looked at his hairstyle, thinking that he really only had his hair washed, so he only charged for it.

It's just...the boss looked at Ye Qingyang, "Student, you have good skills, do you intend to work part-time with us?"

Ye Qingyang's eyes lit up, there must be, especially!

"How is the salary calculated?" Ye Qingyang asked directly.

Lu Jingcheng had just finished paying, when he heard his words, he turned to look at him in disbelief, and saw Ye Qingyang eager to try.

Didn't you agree to buy scissors, especially for him, just want to cut his bangs? !

How come in the blink of an eye, he will become a barber who will cut for thousands of people and be ordered by tens of thousands of people? !

Lu Jingcheng was angry, "Who allowed you to work part-time?"

 Ye Qingyang raised his head in confusion, "Can't I?", and he was pulled out of the barbershop. 

Only the boss looked at his apprentice in bewilderment, "What's the relationship between these two?" 

The apprentice thought for a while, and replied carefully, "Maybe it's a companion." 

"A companion?"

"Isn't that the guy who cut his hair called him Young Master?" 

The boss was shocked, "This is a socialist harmonious society, and there are such feudal remnants as companions! Evil capitalism!" 

The apprentice looked at him, silently dissed in his heart: Boss, you are also a capitalist! crush me! exploit me! Alas, diabolical capitalism!

Ye Qingyang was dragged out of the barbershop by Lu Jingcheng, struggling desperately, "Is it really not possible? I think this part-time job is very suitable for me."

"Where is it suitable?" Lu Jingcheng looked at him, "You are a student, what are you doing part-time at this time? Can't you study hard with this time?"

When Lu Jingcheng said this, he remembered his grades, "You don't even look at your grades, they are worse than mine!"

Ye Qingyang was very calm, grades are not a problem, and though he has transmigrated, he can take as many exams as he wants.

But money is a big problem, the most urgent thing is for him not to get money.

"I don't have any money." Ye Qingyang reasoned, "Look, I owe you 20 today, and I don't know how to pay it back, so I have to find a way to make money."

Lu Jingcheng was puzzled, "Don't your parents give you money?"

"My parents are gone." Ye Qingyang said calmly, "They left a few years ago."

Lu Jingcheng: ...

Lu Jingcheng really didn't expect such an answer, and was a little embarrassed for a while.

After being silent for a while, he whispered, "I'm sorry, I don't know."

"It's okay." Ye Qingyang took the opportunity to persuade, "So I don't have any source of income, and a part-time job is fine."

Lu Jingcheng disagreed, "If you don't I can lend you money."

"I have already lent you 20."

"Then I don't mind adding a few more zeros." Lu Jingcheng said domineeringly.

Ye Qingyang: ...that's really arrogant.

"But I want to make money with my own hands."

"You cut my hair in the future, and I will pay you."

"How can I ask for your money? I want other people's money. I will cut it for others." The more you cut, the more you earn, right?"

You still want to cut more? ! !

Lu Jingcheng was almost pissed off by him, wasn't it the scissors that he agreed to buy for him? !

Why do you have to cut more for others!

Be skittish!

Up and down!

To  Much! It's at stake!

"Anyway, I just don't agree. This part-time job is not acceptable. Aren't these the scissors you bought for me? I confiscate them, and I will only take them out when you cut my hair."

After he finished speaking, he thought that Ye Qingyang might also need them. So I added, "Of course, you can also use it when you cut it yourself."

Ye Qingyang: ...

Ye Qingyang thought about it, and asked carefully, "Then I'll change a pair of scissors..."

Lu Jingcheng was so angry that he would recite it Get angry!

"Who is worth it for you to change a pair of scissors, you say!"