Chapter 61

During get out of class time, the door of the office of the sophomore group was ajar, Ye Qingyang knocked on the door, opened the door and walked in, only to see his homeroom teacher talking to Ye Hong.

    He walked over, and as soon as he walked in front of Cheng Yan, he heard Ye Hong say, "Teacher, stop talking, I have already made up my mind, so let's do it."

    Cheng Yan was helpless, just in time to see Ye Qingyang coming, and said quickly, "Exit It's a big event, and now Ye Qingyang is here too, shall we listen to the children's opinions?"

    "There's nothing to listen to." Ye Hong didn't even look at Ye Qingyang, "Children are ignorant, so it's up to the parents to make decisions. , His parents are gone, I am his guardian, so naturally I have the final say."

    Hearing this, Ye Qingyang smirked, why, the dream has not woken up, and he is still dreaming that he is the guardian?

    He ignored Ye Hong, but asked Cheng Yan, "Teacher, are you looking for me?"

    Cheng Yan nodded, "Your aunt came to school suddenly and said she wanted to drop you out."

    Ye Qingyang had already guessed it just now, so he wasn't too shocked , just find it ridiculous.

    It was Lu Jingcheng beside him who was surprised, "Dropping out?!"

    "Why did she!"

    Cheng Yan glanced at him, "Why are you here? I only let Ye Qingyang come over, and I didn't let you come too."

    Lu Jingcheng said plausibly, " I'm his friend, besides, Teacher Cheng, you didn't let me come, I have something to ask you, can't you come?"

    Cheng Yan was worried about Ye Qingyang's self-esteem, afraid that he would feel uncomfortable if his best friend found out about his family affairs, okay persuaded Lu Jingcheng, "Come back in the afternoon if you have something to do. I have to deal with Ye Qingyang's affairs now. I can't take care of you. You can go back first."

    "Then I'll wait for Ye Qingyang and go back with him when his business is over."

    Cheng Yan: ...

    Ye Qingyang had no choice but to say, "It's okay, Mr. Cheng, Lu Jingcheng's presence here won't affect me."

    Cheng Yan gave him a distressed look, only to think that he was too considerate.

    She looked at Ye Hong and persuaded rationally: "Ye Qingyang's grades have improved rapidly recently, and the teachers of various subjects also like him very much. Besides, his tuition fees have always been waived by the school. Under this situation, I think there is no need for him to drop out."

    "Yes, the school is free of tuition fees, but there is also living expenses? Usually the school will charge this fee and that fee again. These are all money. His uncle and I are just two people, raising three I really can't afford to raise a child, so let's forget it."

    "Are you kidding, don't your two children work as adults, have a family or even a baby? Why, giant baby, I still need you Raise!" Lu Jingcheng said mercilessly.

    When Ye Hong heard him scolding her child, she turned her head and glared at him instantly, "There is no room for you to talk about our family's affairs!

    " , not his mother, the two families have never been one family. You don't look in the mirror to see if you are worthy?"

    Ye Hong said angrily, "Get out, Ye Qingyang, the friends you make are like this, You fooled around with these people in school, no wonder you don't learn well, you are a liar, and you even cheated your family of money!"