Chapter 30

Key class students' dormitory is downstairs from Ye Qingyang's class.

The corridor is narrow, and the formation has already broken up. Bai Le huddled beside Lu Jingcheng and Ye Qingyang, and gave Ye Qingyang a science introduction, "This is the fifth class of science."

"Key class?" Ye Qingyang said.

"Yes, so the students in their class also look down on us. After all, our class and Class Nine are the only ordinary classes in science."

Ye Qingyang thinks there is something wrong with this, "They are not the Rocket class."

 The key class, the key class looks down on the ordinary class."

"Whether it is the rocket class or the key class, there must be some students who are not good at learning, just like our class, there must be some students who are good at learning, and the exam is in a relatively earlier examination room."

" There are, but few, and not too much." Bai Le sighed, "Learning is really difficult."

Ye Qingyang glanced at him when he heard the words, he is a genius, the kind whose learning skills are full since childhood, Even in class, I don't listen very much, but I know everything I need to know.

For Ye Qingyang, learning has never been a difficult task, let alone a strenuous task, just like eating, it is simple and effortless.

So he doesn't really understand Bo Le's scumbag, but since he is also a scumbag now, Ye Qingyang nodded kindly and agreed, "Yes."

Lu Jingcheng glanced at him, and his heart was on you. That achievement is really difficult for you.

At this time, the seventh company commander had already walked to the dormitory of the fifth class, opened the door of the dormitory, and walked in with instructor Xu.

"This dormitory is quite clean." Instructor Xu said with emotion.

"It's quite clean." The seventh company commander echoed, "The quilts are also folded well."

Instructor Xu glanced critically, "It's not bad? These ones are stacked like bread."

The seventh company commander smiled, "You can't even look down on the first company commander to such a degree, it can be seen that the students in your class stack up well."

The students of the seventh company were also dissatisfied, "You can't just because we are not your subordinates, the first company commander. Picking a thorn, isn't this stack pretty good?"

Instructor Xu was speechless, and patted the quilt beside him, "Is this good? Look at your corner, it's not straight at all, 60 points is not bad."

Key class students are not happy.

The students in Ye Qingyang's class whispered, "Our instructors are so strict, you only get 60 points like this, no wonder we basically failed every class yesterday."

 The seventh unit commander was not angry when he saw what he said, and just said, "I think it's okay. Let's give it 80 points. Let's go to the next dormitory."

After checking all the way, instructor Xu was satisfied with only one dormitory, and the other dormitories were either barely passable or unqualified.

Key Class students were inevitably a little angry when he commented on them like this. They said with a smile on their faces that they wanted to see how the students in their class stacked up, but they were all waiting for Ye Qingyang and the others to make a fool of themselves.

"That's right, strict teachers lead to high-quality apprentices, and the first company commander is so strict, the students in your class must be doing well, right?" said the seventh company leader.

Instructor Xu: ...

If Qilian is barely qualified in his eyes, then the students in his class are barely qualified.

Instructor Xu had a headache, and he didn't know how many dormitories his class monitor had built up today. If it was just his dormitory, it would be better than nothing. Qilian's pass rate must be higher!

Instructor Xu looked back at Ye Qingyang and Lu Jingcheng. Ye Qingyang smiled gently, while Lu Jingcheng still had that disdainful expression.

"Okay." Instructor Xu sighed, "Check our class and go."

The students of Qilian immediately rushed to the front, and each of them was ready to beat Ye Qingyang's dog's head violently.

Let Instructor Xu despise them, just like Ye Qingyang's class, they are definitely not as good as them!

Everyone is from the same school, who doesn't know who! Especially since they have trained specially, the scumbags in Class 10 haven't practiced much yet!

Instructor Xu opened the door according to the order of the dormitories.

As soon as it was opened, the Qilian students were greeted with merciless laughter.

"Instructor Xu, the quilts in your dormitory are not as good as those in our class." Some students dared to say.

Qilian's students all laughed and looked at Ye Qingyang and the others showing off.

Ye Qingyang: ...

Hold on, you'd better keep your smiles on, or you'll be embarrassed if you turn from embarrassment to anger.

The commander of the seventh company coughed, and taught, "What are you laughing at? What should you do to treat students who are worse than you, and don't give them a chirp."