Chapter 50

Ye Qingyang watched as Lu Jingcheng went out with Chen Wei and Bai Le for a long time, and when they came back, the three had different expressions.

Lu Jingcheng still looked listless, Chen Wei hesitated to speak, and Bai Le seemed to have a headache.

The three of them sat down in their respective seats, Ye Qingyang watched, feeling a little regretful that he and Lu Jingcheng were not at the same table for the first time.

But Lu Jingcheng should be very lucky, he thought, after all, Lu Jingcheng has been hiding from him for a long time.

He lowered his head and bumped his arm on the table, what the hell is this! What should he do!

Ye Qingyang looked at Lu Jingcheng depressedly, and felt for the first time that emotional matters are so troublesome. It would be fine if Lu Jingcheng was a girl, then he would agree to Lu Jingcheng at the worst. Anyway, he thinks Lu Jingcheng is more pleasing to the eye than everyone else, but Lu Jingcheng is a boy , he is not gay, this is not embarrassing him.

Ye Qingyang lay on the table, thinking that this was probably the most depressing day for him.

When school was over in the afternoon, Ye Qingyang quickly packed his schoolbag and walked to Lu Jingcheng's desk.

Chen Wei looked at him with a delicate expression.

Ye Qingyang looked at Chen Wei's eyes, wondering if he already knew about the matter between him and Lu Jingcheng.

After packing his schoolbag, Lu Jingcheng stood up, said "Let's go" to Chen Wei and the others, and left the classroom with Ye Qingyang.

Chen Wei turned to look at Bai Le, "What should I do?"

Bai Le sighed, "Cold salad."

Dong Yu looked confused, "Is there anything I don't know?"

"Then you don't know anything." Chen Wei said.

Lu Jingcheng and Ye Qingyang had dinner, and they returned to the dormitory together.

Ye Qingyang asked him, "Is there anything you don't know, I can tell you about it."

"No need." Lu Jingcheng said lightly, "I don't know too much, it's too troublesome to talk about."

"It's okay." Ye Qingyang was very gentle, "Let's break them down one by one."

"Forget it." Lu Jingcheng  took out the Chinese paper, "I don't want to learn."

Ye Qingyang: ...

"You said before that I got a higher score in the exam than you, so I can let you study." Ye Qingyang whispered.

Lu Jingcheng was silent for a moment, then said in a low voice, "Then just treat it like I'm going back on my word."

Ye Qingyang: ! ! !

Ye Qingyang was stunned, what did Lu Jingcheng say? Back and forth! Can he say such a thing? !

"You're obviously not like that," he said.

Lu Jingcheng smiled, looked up at Ye Qingyang, and said, "Then what am I like?"

Ye Qingyang looked into his eyes and didn't speak for a while.

Lu Jingcheng smiled very gently, "You should know, I don't like to study, this is what I really look like."

After Lu Jingcheng finished speaking, he felt that the Chinese paper on the table didn't want to be written that much anymore.

He also closed the Chinese paper, stood up, and said calmly, "I am not a good student, nor a good character, so you can just listen to what I said before, don't take it seriously. I'm going to rest. You should study hard. You are quite suitable for studying. You can improve so much if you work hard. Maybe if you continue to work hard, you can still be promoted to a key class. That's better than staying in our class. "

After he finished speaking, he turned and walked towards the bed.

Ye Qingyang looked at his back, and asked unconsciously, "Is this our new way of getting along?"

Lu Jingcheng paused, and heard Ye Qingyang ask him, "Is this how you will get along with me in the future?"

Lu Jingcheng lowered his voice. Lowering his head, "Not really."

He said, "I'm still figuring it out, and it might be a bit awkward at the beginning, but it should get better later on, and it shouldn't be so embarrassing."

"Then are we still friends?"

Lu Jingcheng nodded, "Of course, what do you need? I'll help, just come to me anytime."

"The reason why I'm your friend is to let you help me all the time?"

Lu Jingcheng didn't say anything.

He didn't know what to say, and he didn't seem to be able to help Ye Qingyang.

Ye Qingyang is very smart. If he has no money, he will find a way to make money. When encountering difficulties, he will also find a way to solve it by himself.

To him, whether he helps him or not doesn't seem to make much difference, just like this accommodation, he insisted on giving it to Ye Qingyang, so Ye Qingyang reluctantly accepted it.

A lot of things are actually his self-righteousness. He thinks that Ye Qingyang likes him and thinks that he has helped him a lot, but perhaps, things are not what he thinks.

In the final analysis, he is all self-indulgent.

Lu Jingcheng blinked, his throat was sore, he said, "Then, you don't need to ask me for help."

"It's okay to ask someone else." 

But gradually, he didn't think so.

Lu Jingcheng lived a lively and proud life, full of light, sincere and frank, more flesh and blood and more real than anyone else.

So he likes to stay by Lu Jingcheng's side, likes all his advantages and disadvantages, and likes to make him happy.

However, he still made him unhappy after all.

Ye Qingyang understands everything, and Bai Le understands the truth, he will not understand it, and he also knows that the correct way is for him and Lu Jingcheng to calm down and meet each other in ten days and a half months. If they can be friends, it will be the best well, if you can't, then you should withdraw from the other party's life gracefully.

In his middle and high school years, he had received too many confessions and dealt with too many such things. Every time, he handled them well. Only this time, he dealt with it very selfishly, bitch-like, and neither accepted the other party. Like each other, and hope to remain friends with each other.

This is very wrong, but he really doesn't want to lose Lu Jingcheng.

Lu Jingcheng was his only surprise in this world, a rare thing he had never encountered in both worlds, so he couldn't withdraw from Lu Jingcheng's life gracefully, nor could he let the other party withdraw gracefully from his own life .

In this world, there may be some people who can let go of Lu Jingcheng after meeting them, but that person is definitely not him.

Ye Qingyang lowered his eyes, and once again sighed, it would be great if Lu Jingcheng was a girl.

The author has something to say: I have a hunch that it will probably be reconciled tomorrow!