Chapter 62

On the way back to the classroom, Lu Jingcheng took a peek at Ye Qingyang, coughed, and said to him, "Don't do this next time."

    Ye Qingyang: "Huh?"

    Lu Jingcheng said seriously: "If I am in danger, I will feel it. I will also avoid it, so what's the matter if you push me away? Do I need your protection?"

    "No?"

    "Of course not." Lu Jingcheng looked at him, "I should protect you, you take care of yourself. You don't need to protect me."

    "I want to protect you?" Ye Qingyang asked him, "I can't see you getting hurt, can I?"

    Lu Jingcheng: ...

    Lu Jingcheng suddenly felt a little ashamed, why did he still say that? How embarrassing to come out to the public.

    Lu Jingcheng said in embarrassment, "No."

    "Then don't you protect me?" Ye Qingyang said, "Why do you still have double standards?"

    Lu Jingcheng said helplessly, "Are you the same as me? I can hit ten, how about you?" , You can't lift your hands and shoulders, you just need to protect yourself."

    Ye Qingyang snorted, "You're looking down on me."

    "I'm just evaluating the difference between you and me objectively."

    "Just looking down on me, you So powerful, I'm so weak, I'm not good enough for you, okay?"

    Lu Jingcheng: ? ? ?

    "Why are you still making trouble for no reason?"

    "You are allowed have double-standard, and I am not allowed to make trouble for no reason?" Ye Qingyang retorted.

    Lu Jingcheng: ...

    Bai Le followed behind them, and stopped silently.

    "Why didn't you leave?" Dong Yu asked him.

    "I'm afraid I'll be bored to death." Bai Le complained, "Are they afraid that others won't see it?"

    Dong Yu smiled, "Isn't that our classmate Xiaojing's first date in love?"

    "It's too boring."

"Just get used to it."

    Bai Le:! ! ! Why are you still used to it? !

    Why should he get used to it?

    It's too cruel!

    Lu Jingcheng didn't persuade Ye Qingyang until he was almost at the door of the classroom, and finally he could only helplessly say, "You are really getting more and more disobedient."

    "I'm disobedient and you don't like me anymore?"

    Lu Jingcheng wanted to scare him into saying that he was right, but he was also worried that if he said Ye Qingyang seriously, wouldn't it be uncomfortable.

    Maybe I have to hide somewhere behind his back and cry secretly!

    So he could only pinch Ye Qingyang's face with his hands, and helplessly skipped this topic.

    How I indulged him so much! Lu Jingcheng thought in his heart, he is simply too doting on him!

    No wonder it's a fool!

    Several people went back to the classroom together. When the classmates saw them coming back, they all sent messages in the group asking what happened?