Chapter 65

Ye Qingyang's life returned to calm, he rented out his house, and continued to live in the school dormitory with Lu Jingcheng.

    Cheng Yan was worried that he would be affected by the events of the past few days, and he would feel traumatized in his heart, so he talked to him several times, and both inside and outside the words revealed that he could tell the teacher no matter what difficulties he had.

    In order to reassure her, Ye Qingyang raised a few points again in the new monthly exam, and successfully jumped to the first place in the class, which shocked the whole class.

    "What's the matter with you!"

    "Awesome, Ye Qingyang, awesome!"

    "I thought your ranking would drop this time, but I didn't expect you to be promoted."

    "It's amazing."

    Everyone was amazed.

    Ye Qingyang sighed, pretending to be melancholy and said: "I have already understood that studying is my only way out, so I must study hard, and I have no way out."

    Everyone has heard about him to some extent, and they only think that he is also true. It's not easy, they all encouraged, "Yes, with your current grades, you can definitely get into a college ."

    "It's Ye Qingyang, don't think about other things, work hard, and you will definitely live better than everyone else in the future."

    Ye Qingyang nodded, "I will."

    "Come on!"

    It can be said that it is very harmonious.

    Lu Jingcheng also did well in the exam this time, rising from more than thirty to more than ten. It was a rare time that Lu's father and mother did not look for his name backwards and praised him for a long time with a smile.

    Lu Jingcheng quickly put the credit on Ye Qingyang, "It was my roommate who helped me, and I was able to do so well in the exam."

    "I thought you were talking about living in school and studying hard, but I didn't expect it to be true ." of."

    Lu Jingcheng smiled, thinking that I was really just talking about it, how could I have imagined that Ye Qingyang could soar so fast.

    "Your roommate is indeed a good boy. All the relatives around him treat him like that, and he doesn't feel inferior. Not only does he work hard on his own, but he also leads you to make progress together. It's not easy, kid." Father Lu said with emotion .

    "That's right." Lu Jingcheng said, "He's quite distressing."

    Lu's father also felt the same way, "He's a pretty good kid, but his life is not so good. Since you are friends, you should take care of him more."

    " It's up to you to say, of course I will."

    "Yo, it's rare that Chengcheng is so sensible." Mother Lu laughed.

    Lu Jingcheng was speechless, "I've always been sensible!"

    When the first snow fell in City X, Ye Qingyang and Lu Jingcheng also finished their final exams and were about to go on vacation.

    Lu Jingcheng asked him, "Are you going home?"

    Ye Qingyang nodded.

    Ye Hong hadn't come to see him for a long time. He didn't know that Wang Hui's husband had cheated until the last time the two lawyers met. When Wang Hui was arguing with her husband, the child was gone.