1. ☆ The Night Rendezvous ☆ (part.1)

- Kim and Chay are in a secret relationship for over a year. They can't tell anyone because their family hate each other. So what they love to do is to go on secret night car rides and enjoy each other as much as they can until the next day comes. However one of those dates is about to change the game.

Chay was swaying up and down on his tippy toes, looking around anxiously

Chay was swaying up and down on his tippy toes, looking around anxiously. It was after midnight and he was waiting outside for Kim to arrive so they could go on their usual nightly car rendezvous. They have been dating for over a year but due to their families being in what felt like a century-long feud - Chay didn't even know what it was about anymore - he and Kim had to keep their relationship a secret.

It was fine most of the time but sometimes Chay felt like they were some kind of modern version of Romeo and Juliet, and Chay definitely didn't like the ending of that. It was causing him to overthink a lot and what was worse it was happening in Kim's presence more and more.

Chay wasn't stupid, he knew that Kim noticed that something was wrong, he just didn't say anything because he wanted Chay to tell him when Chay would feel comfortable enough for that. The problem was that Chay didn't know how to approach it.

He was afraid to mention breaking up in front of Kim because what if that would trigger something in Kim and he would realize that indeed breaking up would be the best thing for them? They wouldn't have to sneak flying glances at each other, they wouldn't have to hide every time they want to kiss or just hold hands.

They would be free.

Maybe Kim wanted to be free without Chay rather than being held in a golden cage with Chay.

"Chay."

"Chay...angel," Kim's deep soothing voice reached Chay, pulling him out of his overthinking spiral.

Chay shook his thoughts away, seeing Kim getting out of the car, with a frown.

"Angel baby, what's wrong?" Kim cupped Chay's face in his palms, his eyes worriedly analyzing Chay's expression.

Chay lightly shook his head in dismissal and pushed Kim towards a black Bugatti that Kim bought recently.

"Let's go. I don't wanna my family to notice...especially not my brother."

Frowning, Kim nodded and got back in the car. He threw one last glance at Porchay's home and started the engine.

Kim waited, he said to himself not to push Chay, but it was over ten minutes and Chay didn't say a word. Kim was looking at Chay more than he was looking at the road and he knew that he had to stop the car somewhere if he didn't want to cause an accident.

There weren't many places in the city where he could stop if he wanted them to be alone but he kept looking around, trying to find some secluded spot so they could have a little privacy.

It took Kim five more minutes but he finally found it. An empty parking lot in front of a convenience store. He parked the car, turned off the engine and turned to Chay who looked like he barely noticed anything.