13. ☆Innocent Manipulation☆

Kimhan is back in the mafia business and his sweet angel is more than glad to help. And Kimhan can't lie — manipulation looks good on Porchay; sinfully good

The black heels Porchay was wearing were melodically resounding through the marble hall leading to an exclusive bar only for VIP clientele

The black heels Porchay was wearing were melodically resounding through the marble hall leading to an exclusive bar only for VIP clientele. The white sleek, see-through blouse was sparkling under the artificial dim light, demanding even more attention for his hard pink nipples that were on full display under the thin piece of fabric. Black satin pants were hugging his ass in just the perfect way allowing it to bounce a little with every step he took.

It was Porchay's favourite outfit he ever wore on a mission. Just right for some good old innocent manipulation and a little seduction, all under the careful eyes of his mafia boyfriend.

Porchay was doing all of it for Kimhan anyway.

Kimhan.

Kimhan wasn't exactly excited about Porchay's outfit. Not because he didn't like it, but because he liked it way too much. Porchay dressed like that should be for Kimhan's eyes only. So the thought of his baby angel going out, looking like that and on top of that with a conscious decision to flirt with a perverted old man, was driving Kimhan mad.

If Kimhan didn't have to kidnap that bastard in a way that it wouldn't look like kidnapping at all he would never let Porchay go with his idea.

Sitting in the corner of the bar, smoking and having a glass of whisky — Kimhan was watching his dark angel flirting with another man. The hold on the whisky glass got ten times stronger with every filthy touch that man laid on Kimhan's Porchay. Another wrong move and Kimhan would shoot the brain out of that man without a second thought.

"I'm really thirsty," Porchay licked his bottom lip, making sure to hold it between his teeth for a moment, his doe eyes scanning the man's body in a way that looked seductive to people around but in fact, Porchay was barely holding himself from vomiting.

"What would you buy for someone like me? It's my first time drinking, sir," Porchay pouted, looking lost and confused. That always worked on disgusting old fuckers. And of course, it worked even now.

The man grabbed him by his waist, hand going dangerously lower until it reached Porchay's plump ass, squeezing it harshly, making him shiver in disgust and discomfort. Oh, god...the man was done for. Before the man could even start voicing out his horrendous thoughts his brain was scattered all over the floor and people's screams were the only sound in the club for a while until there was no one just Kimhan, Porchay and one dead body.

"Fucking hell, Kimhan," Porchay rolled his eyes, "I actually loved this blouse, look at that, it's full of blood and...eww...brain."

Kimhan crossed the distance between them, his fingers tearing the blouse apart completely in one swift move.

"You won't need that anymore, baby boy."

"Be honest," Porchay put his hand on Kimhan's half-hard cock, feeling its outline through Kimhan's tight pants.

"You killed that old guy just 'cause you couldn't wait longer to fuck me, didn't you?"

"And if I did?" Kimhan pushed Porchay to lean on a bar, pushing Porchay's satin pants all the way down to his knees. Porchay's cock bounced up, already glistening with pre-cum.

"Fuck, baby boy, do I turn you on so much already?" Kimhan bit Porchay's earlobe, licking his way down Porchay's neck.

"Always."

Kimhan smirked, going down to his knees, licking the pre-cum from the tip of Porchay's cock. "Do you want me to suck you off, angel?"

"Shit," Porchay's hands found their way to Kimhan's hair, pulling him closer to his throbbing cock.

"Words, baby," Kimhan said firmly, not budging at all.

"Yes, yes, please suck me off, Kim, plea—" the rest of Porchay's plea got lost in a guttural moan when he felt Kimhan's warm mouth deep-throating his cock like it was his only meal of the day.

Porchay's thoughts were nonexistent. There was nothing just Kimhan on his knees licking, sucking and devouring his cock so good that Porchay was coming in minutes.

"Hmmm," Kimhan stood up, swallowing every drop. "Delicious as always, baby."

Porchay with the strength he magically still had, pulled Kimhan into a deep kiss, moaning at the taste of his own cum on Kimhan's tongue.

"Turn around, angel, show me that pretty ass."

And Porchay did, eagerly. It was almost embarrassing how fast he turned around, too impatient for Kimhan's cock stretching him out so good. A sudden slap on his ass cheek made Porchay whimper he needed to be fucked out of his mind now!

"Such a pretty boy only for me, right, baby? Tell me Porchay, can someone else fuck your tight pretty hole?"

Porchay could feel Kimhan's cock pressing on his bare ass, making him choke out a moan "you, only you can fuck me. Please, just fuck me already, Kim, please."

Porchay didn't care that he was begging, he would beg for Kimhan's cock any day.

"I have to stretch you first, baby," Kimhan said, but his voice was dripping in uncontrollable lust.

 "N-no ne-ed. I already did it before we came here." Porchay could hear Kimhan taking a sharp breath, he smiled — Kimhan was going to fuck him to oblivion.

"I'll fuck you so good, you'll beg for my cock to stay in you forever, angel."

Porchay's gasps and moans didn't sound like him at all. Kimhan was so deep inside of him, hitting just the right spot it every thrust that it was hard for Porchay to do anything besides holding onto Kimhan's hand that was wrapped around his shoulder, holding Porchay up pressed to his body as he was coming inside of him, filling him up like his good boy deserved.

"Fuck, I fucking love you more than anything, angel."

"Hmm, I know, I can feel it really well right now."

 —☆THE END☆—