22. ☆The Hating Game☆

— everyone thinks that Kim and Chay can't stand each other. Their constant arguing and death stares drive everyone crazy...well, they drive Kim and Chay crazy too, but for totally different reasons —

The constant hating game between Kim and Chay was at this point the bane of the existence of the Theerapanyakul‐Kittisawasd family

There could be the least confrontational thing happening and those two would still manage to make it utter hell! Let's see two examples.

Example no.1: mission meeting

"Alright, that's all. Thank you everyone for coming. Let's ace this one!" Porsche finished the meeting, ready to leave.

But Chay had different plans.

"Wait," Chay said loud enough for everyone who haven't left yet to hear.

"Yes, Chay?" Porsche smiled softly at his little brother who only recently started attending the mafia meetings.

"You said that after I turn twenty I can start going on missions too. So?" Chay's gaze was slowly burning a hole in Porsche's forehead.

"But Chay," Porsche groaned, he still had no idea how his brother persuaded him to allow him to be part of their meetings and now this. Porsche could feel another headache creeping in.

"But but no but! I'm old enough for this. Even this wannabe musician is going," Chay glared at Kim, the small smile on his face quickly morphed into disgust before anyone could notice something strange.

"What did you just call me, you little prick?!" Kim stood up, pushing Chay's shoulder. Because yeah...they actually sat next to each other the HATE made them do it.

Chay stood up too, "little? Who do you call little, huh? You can't even look me in the eyes without looking up!"

"Why would I even want to look you in the eyes? To have a nightmare later?" Kim fired back.

 Chay grabbed Kim by the collar of his leather jacket, forcing their faces to be only inches apart. "That's exactly what I want, for you to have fucking nightmares every night. Look in my eyes," Chay shook Kim, who was more than ready to kiss Chay then and there. Control yourself Kimhan!

"Come on, look at me! Do you see how much I fucking hate you, you piece of—"

"That's enough!" Kinn cut Chay off. "You want to go on this mission, Chay? Fine...you'll help Kim with his part."

"Bullshit," Kim spat.

"Fuck no!" Chay groaned.

"You wanted to go on the mission, Chay. You got what you wished for and now everyone out!" Porsche ordered and watched as everyone walked out of the room while throwing judging glances at Kim and Chay who still stood in suspiciously close proximity.

"And you two...whatever the heck your problem is, talk it out until tomorrow!" With that Porsche and Kinn left the room, leaving the 'mortal enemies' alone.

The moment the door closed, Kim's tongue was deep in Chay's throat, making him breathless. Chay's back hit the wall almost knocking one of the paintings off the wall. "Shit, baby, was that collar grabbing necessary? I almost devoured you in front of everyone," Kim breathed out in Chay's mouth.

"It added the flavour to it. Plus, it made you all hot and bothered," Chay licked over Kim's lips, pushing his tongue back in the warm wetness of Kim's sinful mouth.

Kim grabbed Chay's ass, making Chay wrap himself around Kim and let himself be carried to the table. "What do you think, baby? Would they mind if I fucked you here?" Kim whispered in Chay's ear, fingers dancing over Chay's zipper.

"Hmm, I'm sure they wouldn't...but I'm fucking you first."

Cut! That's enough of example no.1!

••••••

Example no.2: TV & pizza

Chay was sprawled on the sofa in the main living room, binging true crime documentaries for hours. Half-eaten pizza was laying on the table and a soft blanket was covering his legs. It was comfy and he would love to have Kim there with him to cuddle however, that was impossible because beside him shaking with fear and covering his eyes sat none other than Tankhun.

Chay had told him that maybe it wasn't a good idea for him to stay up late with Chay to watch it but Tankhun got so offended that he spent a whole hour explaining to Chay that he was mafia! How could he possibly be scared?! Well looking at Tankhun now Chay just rolled his eyes. He was about to take a bite of another piece of pizza when a hand snatched it away from him.

"Ewww, pineapple?! What's wrong with you?" Kim asked in disgust and threw the piece of pizza on Chay's lap.

Chay's eyes widened, he threw the blanket with pizza on the floor and stood up, "what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you, Kimhan!? Taking my pizza like that! Judging my tase! And throwing it back at me!" Chay shouted and Tankhun just threw the blanket over his head and tried his best to ignore the newest episode of the Hell happening right beside him — scary true crime documentaries were better than that!

Kim just smirked, "well, I didn't like it so I threw it away."

"At me? What am I? Your personal trashcan?"

Kim put his hand on his heart, a surprise covering his face, "Porchay, how could you insult trashcan like that?"

Chay took a deep breath, "you are really pathetic, you know that?" He grabbed his phone from the table and walked past Kim not giving him one glance.

"I really think you fucked this one up, brother," Tankhun's quiet voice came out from under the blanket.

"Shit," Kim turned around, running after Chay. He didn't have to run for long. The moment he ran out of the living room, Chay's hand grabbed him and pulled him inside an empty room couple of metres away.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to—"

"I'm not mad," Chay wrapped his hands around Kim's neck, "I just had to get us out of there."

 Kim sighed, kissing Chay deeply, humming at the sweet taste of his angel's lips.

Late at night, a text message from Macau popped into the family group chat: Caught in 4k bitches!

THE END