100. ☆ Coffee & You ☆

"Okay, here's your apron," a folded piece of brown cloth hits Chay's face

"Okay, here's your apron," a folded piece of brown cloth hits Chay's face. Porshe puts his hands on Chay's shoulders and squeezes them, "I have to go now. Good luck!"

Chay is watching his brother in disbelief  "what do you mean good luck? It's my first time; you can't leave me alone!"

"I have a dentist appointment, Chay. I have to go," Porsche pats Chay's head and turns around, grabbing the keys from his car, he is leaving.

"Reschedule it!" Chay calls after him.

"Cannot do. Fighting, Chay!" Porsche walks out of the door and the only thing that indicates that he was even there is a small bronze bell hanging above the door.

"Thanks, hia," Chay groans, laying his head on the counter.

The bell above the door lets out its sound once again. Chay raises his head, nervously glancing at the door. Ah, shit! The first customer... oookay, okay... Chay can handle this... wait... damn he is pretty! Ehmm... pretty customer, ugly customer who cares?! A customer is a customer. If Chay wants to work here, he has to get over his fear of meeting new people.

"Hi," the man with long dark hair and a black leather jacket sits in front of Chay, in his hand a small notebook and a pen.

Okay, Chay take a deep breath, you got this! "Uhm, hello, welcome, my name is coffee. Would you like some Porchay?"

The man in front of Chay looks at him with a blank expression but not for more than half a second before his lips start cracking a smile, "hmm, does Porchay taste good?"

Chay frowns... does he WHAT? Oh wait... wait wait wait... did he? He starts shaking his head and waving his hands in front of the man, "I'm sorry, I meant uhm... I'm Porchay, would you like some coffee?"

The man is now fully grinning while spinning the pen with his fingers effortlessly, "yeah, that sounds more logical. I'm Kimhan and I would love an espresso."

Chay knows three things already:

1. Kimhan is pretty with a pretty name

2. Kimhan seems to be nice

3. Chay just embarrassed himself in front of a nice and pretty man

Well, that's wonderful Chay, great start to the job! But there's one more thing, "uhm, I'm sorry but are you sure you want an espresso? I can give you something sweet instead."

Kimhan leans closer, "how sweet are we talking about? Sweet as honey or sweet as you?"

Chay is... speechless. Code red! Code red! This is an emergency! Kimhan just flirted with him?!

Chay laughs awkwardly, he is sure as hell that he is blushing, "I mean, one espresso on its way." He quickly turns around and starts preparing the espresso, trying his best to ignore the burning feeling of Kimhan's eyes all over him. When he turns around and puts the freshly brewed espresso in front of Kimhan, he catches Kimhan writing something in his notebook. Kimhan is so deep in his thoughts that he doesn't even notice Chay watching him for over a minute.

After Chay realises that he has been basically staring at how the dark silky hair is cascading down Kimhan's face as he has his face ducked down while he writes and how those fingers that hold the pen wear black nail polish so effortlessly right alongside a couple of silver rings and a bracelet, Chay clears his throat, "ehm, here's your espresso."

Kimhan lets the pen drop on the pages and raises his head, "thank you," he smiles and returns to writing.

Chay pouts, for some reason he is disappointed that Kimhan isn't paying attention to him anymore but, he doesn't have much time to dwell on it because soon the coffee shop is full of students from the nearby university.

☆ The next day ☆

"Where's that pretty boy from yesterday?" Kimhan asks Porsche as he is putting an espresso in front of him.

"Pretty boy?" Porsche frowns.

"Porchay."

Porsche almost chokes on his own cup of coffee, "my little brother?"

"Brother? Well, your brother helped me with my writer's block. I don't know what it is, but since I saw him yesterday I wrote so much, it's crazy." 

Porsche grins, "did my little brother become your muse? Do you like him?"

The question is, "can I like him?" Kimhan asks.

"Out of all my friends, Kim, you're the one I would trust with Chay the most. Besides, Chay has wanted a boyfriend since forever. You have my support, Kimmy, go for it!"

Kim smiles, "did you know that your brother has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen? I want to get lost in them forever."

Porsche shakes his head, hitting Kim with a kitchen cloth, "one rule: keep all the details to yourself. Please and thank you!"

The next morning Kimhan stands in front of the coffee shop almost thirty minutes before it's even opened. Kimhan doesn't have crushes. He usually needs a long time to develop a liking to someone but there's something about Porchay that is pulling him in and he doesn't know how to stop it. And he isn't particularly trying either. He just hopes that Chay will say yes, and he prays that Chay won't be bothered that Kimhan is Porsche's friend.

Kimhan sees Chay walking towards the door, unlocking it and turning on the OPEN sign.

Kimhan doesn't waste a second, he bursts through the door with a nervous smile and walks towards the counter, "hi, I would like one Porchay today."

Chay laughs in surprise. Kimhan is here again and he clearly remembers one of the most embarrassing moments of Chay's life. Chay's heart starts beating faster, he plays with his apron, "hi, so espresso once again?"

Kimhan shakes his head, "I said one Porchay."

Chay sighs, "can you not make fun of me, please?"

"Porchay," Kimhan changed his tone to a more serious one, "I mean it, Porchay. I talked to your brother—"

"You know hia?" Chay asks surprised.

Kimhan nods, "I'm kind of his friend. I talked to him and Porchay, I want to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me?"

Did Kimhan just ask Chay to go on a date? Is Chay finally going to have a boyfriend? Oh my god! Yes, yes yes yeeees... "Yes," Chay smiles brightly, "I would love that."

☆ a month later ☆

Fifteen minutes before the scheduled opening Kimhan casually walks into the coffee shop. Chay is just reaching for the apron when Kimhan steps behind the counter and grabs the apron from Chay's hands, "let me do it, baby."

Chay nods, smiling, he lets Kimhan put on him the apron and tie it in the back. As Kimhan does it, he whispers into Chay's ear, "you smell so good, baby. Sweet as always."

Chay wraps his hands around Kim's neck, "you have 15 minutes to taste how sweet I am before the opening. Wanna bite?"

Well... Kimhan doesn't bite, he devours and Chay loves it very much.

☆ THE END ☆

P.S. We have come to the end of my first KimChay short stories collection, but don't worry, part 2. is coming soon because I still have a lot of stories to share. Thank you all so so so much for reading, and I'll see you with "Pages Full of Love " soon! 💜💜💜