57. ☆ Always Insane For You, Angel ☆

"Come on Kim, you have to smile at least a little bit or your fans are going to be worried," Big whispered, sitting next to Kim

"I miss him, I can't really smile, it just doesn't work."

"You act like you are at a funeral since he went on that trip, smile a little."

"I can't pretend that I'm happy when he is not here."

"You are pretending every day that you are just a singer Wik and not a son of the powerful mafia, but now you can't pretend to be happy, especially with your fans around?" Big raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes I regret that I saved you on that day," Kim scoffed.

Big chuckled, "sure sure... just one more day and he should be back anyway. So, smile a little for your favourite bodyguard."

"Fuck y—" Kim stopped in mid-sentence, his heart started beating again. "Angel."

"Are you having hallucinations now?" Big chuckled.

"Shut up and go tell them that the concert will start 5 minutes later and I'll have a special guest!"

Big just shook his head and stood up, "as you wish, khun Kim."

Kim basically bolted out of where he was sitting. Before Chay knew it he was in Kim's dressing room, in a tight warm hug of his boyfriend.

"Fuck, angel, I missed you so much. You were supposed to come tomorrow...so why..."

Chay giggled, pressing a soft kiss on Kim's lips, "my favourite singer has a concert today and I really didn't want to miss it."

Kim smiled, genuinely smiled, "gosh, I love you so much angel, so fucking much. He kissed Chay's forehead, nose and then finally his lips. Chay melted into it for a couple of seconds before pulling away. "I love it more when you smile, p'Kim. I watched you when I arrived, you were sitting there like a statue. Did something happen?"

"Yes, you weren't here. I didn't have a reason to smile."

Chay giggled, "you are insane, p'Kim."

"Always insane for you angel, always."

☆ THE END ☆