24. ☆Tattoo Hickeys On My Neck☆

— Chay has been visiting the same tattoo studio for weeks without actually getting any tattoos done. Don't blame him, he just doesn't know how to approach that hot & handsome tattoo artist that works there —

 Don't blame him, he just doesn't know how to approach that hot & handsome tattoo artist that works there —

There Chay was, standing in front of the tattoo studio once again. He was starting to feel ridiculous. It had been weeks — two months to be precise — since he had started visiting the tattoo studio at least twice a week just to admire the tattoo artist who looked like a fallen angel, clothed in all black, dark long hair falling in his even darker eyes and his skin so caramel-like, so clean...and that was it, the intriguing thing about the man, something that Chay couldn't stop thinking about. There was no tattoo decorating the man's skin. At least as far as Chay could see.

 He wanted to see more. Wait! No, he didn't! Ok...maybe he did. No no, he did not! Chay shook his head to get rid of those unholy thoughts and pushed the door open. The doorbell let out a ringing sound and before Chay could prepare himself for feeling that piercing gaze, those deep dark eyes were already on him, giving him a silent greeting.

Chay gulped down the nervousness and walked deeper inside the studio, turning to the wall full of tattoo pictures and ideas, pretending once again to be choosing the right one for him.

"Gotta go, Kimhan. Don't forget to lock the door once you are done," Kim's co-worker shouted as he walked out of the door, leaving Chay alone with his crush.

Oh shit!

This was the first time that they were alone in the studio. Just him and Kimhan.

Kimhan.

Chay learned the man's name the second week he went there. Chay was never the type to think that name could be attractive but damn! Safe to say that the next day his university notebook had 'Kimhan' written all over it. He really did act like a teenager in love. And oh boy...what was even worse — he also felt like that! He really should get a grip because why would he ever have a chance with someone like Kimhan? Even his wildest dreams weren't that wild! Why was he even still visiting that studio?

"So, baby boy," Kim's deep silky voice traced over Chay's ear, making him shudder. "You either gonna lie to me and say that you are here for the tattoo or," Chay could almost feel Kim's lips on his skin. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak. Kim's presence so close to him was much more hypnotising than Chay had expected. "...or we both get what we truly want."

Something in Chay snapped and before he knew it he was looking straight into Kim's eyes and telling him that he did not come there to have sex! Thank you very much!

Kim smirked, "who said anything about sex, hmmm?"

Chay was never redder in his entire life; not even ripe tomato could compare. Hands fidgeting, Chay was looking everywhere but not at Kim. Alright, whatever, this was already a mess. "You were the one who acted like a creep, whispering in my ear and being all cryptic and shit," Chay finally looked at Kim accusingly.

Kim nodded. "Come," he took Chay's hand and pulled him towards a tattoo chair.

Wait, what? Chay's head was spinning. They were holding hands!

"Sit," Kim uttered and pushed Chay to sit on the chair. Seconds later Chay's legs were spread apart and Kim stood in between them, hands rubbing up and down Chay's thighs.

Chay's heart was beating fast, too fast. Was he in heaven? He must have been.

"Let's talk, okay?" Kim said calmly, way too calmly. How could he be so calm, when Chay was about to jump out of his skin? "Baby boy, do you hear me?" Kim asked, waiting for Chay to say something.

"Yeah, yeah...let's talk," Chay got out of himself, nervously biting his lips.

"Uhmm, so I have a few questions. First; do you like this?" Kim gave Chay's thighs a little squeeze, waiting for Chay's reaction.

"I...um...yeah...yeah I do," Chay almost whimpered.

Kim smiled.

Fucking hot.

"Good. Second question; are you here for a tattoo or for me?"

"You," Chay said louder now. He was gaining his confidence back.

"What's your name, baby boy?"

"Porchay."

"Do you want to go on a date, Porchay?"

Was it happening? Was it really happening? Chay beamed, a big smile appeared on his face, "yes, of course, I want to!"

Kim hummed, leaning closer, "that was easy, wasn't it?"

"Um, yes."

"Date tonight or tomorrow?"

"Tonight!" Chay immediately said, closing his eyes in embarrassment right after.

"Someone's eager, hmm?"

"I'm not the one being extra touchy right now," Chay teased.

"True. Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" Chay wrapped his hands around Kim's shoulders, and pulled him even closer, their lips almost touching.

Kim cocked an eyebrow, "and now what, huh?"

"I'm...not sure," Chay breathed out. Should he maybe kiss Kim?

"Well, I might have an idea, baby boy," Kim leaned to Chay's neck, placing a kiss under Chay's ear.

"I can't let you leave my tattoo studio without a tattoo again, can I?"

"You can't?" Chay whimpered, his fingers digging into Kim's broad shoulders.

Kim kissed Chay's neck again, "my lips are good at making tattoos too. Wanna try?"

One of Chay's hands raised to Kim's head, sliding deep into his hair, pushing Kim closer to his neck; needing him closer. "Yes, god please...yes."

"Cute," Kim whispered in Chay's ear, before he traced his tongue all the way down Chay's neck, stopping at his collarbones, and sucking and kissing his way back up to Chay's ear.

"You are shaking, baby boy."

"I-I'm not," the sound that left Chay's mouth was the music to Kim's ears.

"What a pretty sound, just for me," Kim brushed his lips over Chay's cheek, hovering over Chay's lips. "You want me to kiss you?"

Chay nodded. He definitely wasn't in right mind to speak anymore. The next moment Kim's lips were on his and Chay could swear there was no better feeling in the world. But then the door opened...

"Kimhan, there are fucking cameras here! Cut this off, now!" ... and Kinn had to ruin all the fun

THE END of part  o n e