90. ☆ My P'Kim ☆

"Where is my p'Kim?" Chay asks Arm

"I'm sorry, I don't know," Arm shakes his head.

"Where is my p'Kim?" Chay asks Macau.

"Why would I know where's YOUR boyfriend?" Macau rolls his eyes.

"Where is my p'Kim?" Chay asks Tankhun.

"Well, I'm not the one who whistles and Kim immediately runs to me like a puppy, am I?" Tankhun raises his eyebrow and takes a sip from his wine.

Chay sighs, his shoulder falling, he leans against a wall, mumbling to himself, "where are you, my phi?"

"ChayChay," Tankhun frowns, "it's okay. Don't worry, I'm sure that he is somewhere around. He can't be away from you for more than two seconds anyway."

"It's been more than two seconds!" Chay bursts out.

"Alright, alright," Tankhun squeezes Chay's shoulders. "Let's try to call him, okay?"

"He isn't picking up even MY phone calls," Chay nervously shakes off Tankhun's hands from his shoulders.

"Hmmm, well then—"

"What's happening here?" Porsche's cheerful voice enters the scene.

Chay grabs Porsche's hand, "where's my p'Kim?"

"Oh, Kim? He is in Kinn's office, they are talking about... their father..." Porsche slowly finished just for himself because Chay was already running to Kinn's office, leaving everything else behind.

Chay knocks at the door and slowly opens them, his eyes immediately find Kim, not even bothering to look at Kinn, the actual owner of the office, "uhm, I'm sorry... can I come in?"

"Of course, Chay, do you need anything?" Kinn asks. Chay shakes his head and walks to Kim who is already waiting for him with open arms and a small smile, "no, actually I just miss my p'Kim, but I couldn't find him so I was getting a little worried."

Kim frowns and wraps his arms around Chay's waist as Chay sits down on his lap, "I'm sorry, angel. I should have told you where I'm going."

"Uhm, it's okay. Can I stay here?"

"Of course, you can. Just a little bit more and we can go cuddle, okay?" Kim pecks Chay's cheek and smiles when Chay returns the kiss.

"Okay," Chay whispers and nuzzles his nose into the crook of Kim's neck, hugging him tightly. Kim smells like home, comfort, like Chay's favourite person, like his love. He can hear somewhere far away from his safe place on Kim's lap that Kinn is saying something about getting diabetes and he can almost physically feel his boyfriend rolling his eyes. He doesn't care about what they are talking about. All he cares about are the little vibrations from Kim's neck when he talks, the subtle rising and falling of Kim's chest, and the warmth of Kim's body, slowly melting on his skin.

He closes his eyes, feeling Kim slowly tracing his fingers on his back, writing "I love you" Chay smiles, kissing Kim's neck.

And Kim smiles too because he knows that Chay loves him back.

☆ THE END ☆