37. ☆ Art for Art's Sake ☆

— Kim is an artist's model. He's been doing it since he was 17 and he is more than satisfied with it. It pays well and all he has to do is pose and look handsome; perfect! Until one day when one art student starts complaining that Kim actually sucks at posing —

 It pays well and all he has to do is pose and look handsome; perfect! Until one day when one art student starts complaining that Kim actually sucks at posing —

The loud chatter of students crescendoed into loud gasps and giggles as they walked into their classroom and their eyes fell on Kim's half-naked figure. He was casually sitting on a chair, laughing and chatting with their professor Tankhun — as they were asked to call him. The way Kim's abs were constricting and relaxing back when he laughed and his biceps not too big not too small just the right size to be wanting to trace your fingers or maybe even lips to see how hard they were, was making almost all the students — boys and girls alike swoon.

'Oh god, so handsome'

'Did you see him? Those muscles!'

'Are we painting a Greek god today? Holy shit, I'm so glad that I didn't ditch the class!'

Chay just rolled his eyes and pushed through a crowd of his horny classmates. He sat in his chair and looked at a big white canvas in front of him. A low sigh left his lips. If he knew that today they were going to start painting people he would just stay at home and work on his essay on Pop Art & Andy Warhol. 

It wasn't that he didn't like to paint people on the contrary, Chay loved it the most. He had been painting people since he was ten. He had won numerous national and even international contests and his paintings of a human body were part of a huge art exhibition not so long ago. He knew so much about this particular field of painting that there truly wasn't much for him to learn. And his professor knew it! Damn, why couldn't he just let Chay know?

"I thought that I was your favourite student, Mr Tankhun," Chay mumbled to himself and started preparing everything he was going to use.

"So," professor Tankhun clapped his hands, "welcome back everyone. I asked my brother, Kim, to be our model for the next couple of weeks where you are going to learn how to paint humans, especially their bodies. And because, Kim, has a soft spot for me, he kindly agreed," professor Tankhun grinned and winked at his brother who just rolled his eyes and morphed into a required pose without any difficulties.

"Alright, we did cover the theory in the past two weeks, now it's time to put it into practice. Kim is a professional artist's model so you'll be getting the highest quality poses available. Make sure to use it for your own good. You can start now," professor Tankhun cheered and went to sit in his own chair, and started taking some very weird selfies. 

It took Chay less than five minutes to put down the brush, his shoulders strained and eyebrows skewed in a frown. Something didn't feel right. He didn't seem to grasp the essence of what he was supposed to paint; something that would give him the reason to paint, to stroke his brush this and that way, to let it glide effortlessly all over the canvas. But here, with this Kim guy, Chay just couldn't seem to focus. Each brush stroke felt as if he was dragging it through a pile of mud and wet sticky leaves. All the lines were weird, not clear at all and their usual sharpness was missing.