10. ☆Locked up Feelings☆

Tankhun has enough of Kim and Chay dancing around as if they gonna kiss or kill each other any second. So he decides to help them a little — locking up people in a room until they talk always works...at least in dramas...

"Why are we here?" Kim asked, side-eyeing his oldest brother

"It's Chay's room."

"Yeah, I know whose room it is. That's why I'm asking — why the fuck are we here?"

"Chay was looking for you."

"Yeah, sure he was," Kim sniggered, ready to turn around and leave.

"Just knock on his door and ask him what he wanted," Tankhun said sweetly. "Come on baby brother. Or are you afraid of little Chay?"

"Don't call me baby brother," Kim said coldly and knocked on Chay's door. It was better to pretend that anything that had to do with Chay wasn't stabbing Kim in his heart over and over again, reminding him of the biggest mistake of his life. It had been months since he had sent the apology video to Chay. How naive it was of Kim to think that Chay would just run to his arms like he didn't crush Chay's heart into millions of pieces.

There was a light shuffling inside the room before the door opened, revealing blue-haired Chay. Kim frowned, blue hair again? Why? Did someone else break his heart too?

But Kim didn't have much time to think about it when he was suddenly pushed inside so harshly that he almost fell — the only thing that stopped him was Chay's hands o his waist, holding him in place.

Feeling Chay's touch again erased everything that happened moments before — how Tankhun fooled him how he pushed him inside—it was all gone, replaced by Chay's warm hands on his body. There was this sudden need that took over Kim to hug Chay tightly and never let him go. He almost did it but then Chay let go of him as if he was something poisonous that Chay shouldn't be touching in any way, and the invisible dagger in Kim's heart turned again.

"What the fuck is your brother doing?" Chay said accusingly while he was trying to turn the doorknob — it didn't budge. Only then Kim have realised; Tankhun locked them up!

"It's locked, Chay."

Chay turned away from the door and without any words he sat on the edge of his bed, grabbing his phone from beside him. Kim watched Chay silently for a couple of minutes. That silence was killing him. He should say something, what if this was his only chance to make everything right?

 "Your hair is blue again. Why?"

Chay raised his eyes, looking at Kim as if he couldn't believe his words. And Kim didn't blame him because what the fuck did he just say? Out of everything he could say, he started what could possibly be the most important conversation of his life by asking about stupid hair colour. Perfect Kimhan, wonderful! You really are a lost cause

 "Really?" Chay scoffed. "The choice of my hair colour is what you want to know about?"

Kim shook his head, it was now or never, "the song I sent you — you never responded."

Chay cocked an eyebrow, "and what was I supposed to say? Oh my god, Wik! Thank you so much for noticing me. This is such a dream come true?"

"Chay, I— "

"Porchay. My name is Porchay. You don't have any right to call me Chay."

"Porchay," Kim ran a hand through his hair, trying to stay calm. "That video was my apology to you."

"Oh, so that's what it was!? And how was I supposed to know, Kimhan? You never once said sorry."

"I...I did say sorry, Porchay."

"No, you didn't. Singing me a song isn't saying sorry. Keeping an eye on me for half a year since isn't saying sorry. And acting like you hate me in front of everyone is definitely not the way to say sorry either!" Chay's voice was so loud, just a little bit louder and he would be screaming.

Kim's mind stopped on those three simple words: I am sorry. In his head, he said it so many times that he didn't even realise that he never said it out loud to the person that deserved to hear them the most. Without any more thinking, Kim's knees touched an expensive grey carpet under their feet and Chay's eyes widened.

"What are you doing, Kimhan? Get up, get up right now!"

But Kim didn't listen. "I am sorry, Porchay I am sorry. I'm so fucking sorry for every single fucked up thing I did to you. For hurting you. For lying to you. For using you. For pushing you away...for not saying I love you when I clearly do. I love you so fucking much, it's eating me alive, Chay."

 Tears were falling down Kim's face but he didn't care. He was tired of shielding himself in front of Chay. Chay could see him crying. Chay could see him broken. Kim would never hide in front of Chay ever again. Kim frantically reached for Chay's hands clutching them like they were his lifeline.

"Chay, please, please give me one more chance. I'll do anything you want me to do. Just...please, let me love you, really love you one more time."

Chay was quiet, he wasn't sure if he could talk without breaking down too. This was what he wanted all this time — for Kim to say that he was sorry; for Kim to say that he loved him. Chay was always ready to give Kim a second chance. Chay loved him too much to not forgive him and allow him back into his life. Chay gulped down his tears and went down on his knees too. He pressed their foreheads together, for a second just breathing the same air as Kim.

"I love you much more, Kimhan Theerapanyakul."

The dagger in Kim's heart disappeared. He could breathe again. "Are...are we alright?"

Chay nodded, "yes we are, Kimhan."

Kim beamed, "will you be my boyfriend?"

Chay nodded again, "yes, I will, Kimhan."

Their first kiss was messy and salty from all the tears, but they will remember it forever. Hours later, cuddling in bed, Chay got an idea, "so, you know I kinda don't wanna give your brother the satisfaction of knowing that his plan worked. Should we pretend that we hate each other for a little longer?

Kim smirked, "sounds like a plan."

—☆THE END☆—