5. ☆ The Fallen Star Shines The Brightest ☆ (part 2.)

The night sky always looked like home for Porchay

Even after months on earth, every time Porchay looked up he felt a pang of sadness hitting his heart. He knew that he could never go back up and with having his Kim by his side, he didn't even want to, but he still had nights like this one when he was just looking at the night sky and crying while Kimhan was sleeping soundly, arms wrapped in the shape of Porcahy's body that laid there next to him until he fell into the innocent depths of dreams.

Porchay was happy.

Despite the sadness that engulfed him sometimes when he looked at the night sky - he was happy.

When he fell and his starlight shattered into million pieces, leaving only a few broken cracks on his soul that still could shine faintly, Porchay thought that he had lost everything. Terrified, alone, cold - for the first time he felt what it was to truly feel the cold - crying, shaking, and feeling weak and completely lost; he didn't know what to do.

Porchay had never imagined that he would ever see the Earth so close to him. He watched this small planet from the comfort of his galaxy each and every night and day but he had never wished for his feet to once walk on those roads and meadows. To once fill his lungs with oxygen or to fall in love with a human.

To fall in love with a human.

Kimhan was the most interesting and the most beautiful thing on Earth.

Porchay came to that conclusion pretty early on.

Nothing was really as interesting as his Kimhan.

Other people? Boring!

Movies? Boring!

Food? Boring!

TV? Boring!

Books? Boring!

Music? Boring!

Animals? Boring!

His Kim?

Where should Porchay start? Kimhan was enchanting. The way he smiled - starting slowly, carefully, raising one corner of the lips and then the other would join, and they would rise up together, forming into something so beautifully bright, making Porchay believe that his starlight was pale compared to it. It rendered Porchay speechless every time.

Porchay noticed how he was the only reason for that smile, and it made something in him erupt into colourful, giddy feelings that never left him, making him glow more and more with every smile he received from Kimhan.

Kimhan's voice was the only sound in the galaxy that could make Porchay become a supernova, burst into brightness and get lost in the universe of Kimhan's soothing deep voice that gently kissed every part of Porchay's soul every time Kimhan let that divine sound slip through his lips.

And Kimhan's touch. His touch could break and bring back to life Porchay over and over again and Porchay would never get tired of it, never beg Kimhan to stop. Kimhan's touch was always so gentle, so caring as if every time they touched, Kimhan was touching something fragile, something that would break and disappear at any moment.