15. ☆The Date☆

KimChay are going on their first date after they got back together and Kimhan is, to put it simply, a nervous wreck

Kimhan had one chance.

If he were to screw this one up it would be over forever. No more second or third chances, no more calling Porchay his boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

It had been exactly a week since Kimhan finally got all his shits together and decided to beg for forgiveness. To his incredible surprise and unmatchable happiness it actually worked...with a lot of tears, 'I'm sorrys' and 'I love yous' of course.

To be entirely honest, Kimhan had no idea how he got the courage to ask Porchay on their first date right then and there after he was forgiven — the rush of adrenaline, maybe. But the important part was that Porchay said yes with an enthusiastic smile and bone-crushing hug that followed right after. It was the best hug Kimhan had ever received until five minutes later when he got another and then another and another.

Porchay, it seemed, was a big hugger when it came to Kimhan. Was Kimhan ever going to complain? No! What kind of fool would he be if he complained about his angel's sweet and warm hugs? Kimhan did a lot of stupid shit when it came to Porchay before. Now he was a changed man and he was going to try his best to be the best boyfriend ever.

However, being new at the best boyfriend department meant that he had no fucking clue what to do. And that was exactly why he was sitting on his bed, head hung low? Regretting all his life decisions and convincing himself — despite not having any evidence for it whatsoever — that if he were to do any even minuscule mistake on their date, Porchay was going to cut him off forever.

Bye-bye Kimhan's love life. Bye-bye Kimhan's life in general, honestly.

So, understandably, Kimhan was nervous...like...astronomically nervous to be precise. His heart was trying to jump out of his chest since he opened his eyes in the morning and he was so fidgety that he had managed to break two mugs in a row when he was trying to make himself his morning dose of coffee.

A mess.

A wreck.

Literal wreck!

Oh, Kimhan, what happened to you? Porchay, Porchay happened to him. Kimhan would laugh at his miserable condition if he weren't...you guessed right! Too freaking nervous for it. There were thirty minutes until he was supposed to meet Porchay in front of the main family house. Thirty minutes and Kimhan still had no idea where he should take Porchay.

Porchay told him that it didn't matter where they would go as long as they would be together, and yeah well, Kimhan couldn't lie — that was sweet and made his heart flutter a lot but it didn't help him with his dilemma whatsoever. Kimhan didn't want to do something cliche like taking Porchay to see a movie or have dinner in an expensive restaurant, but he also didn't want the date to be something extravagant that would just scare Porchay away.