65. ☆ Familiar But Better ☆

'This feels familiar' Kimhan thinks as he sits once again in the kitchen of Kittisawat's household

'This feels familiar' Kimhan thinks as he sits once again in the kitchen of Kittisawat's household. But this time circumstances are different. Kimhan isn't planning to leave, Chay is officially his boyfriend, and it's been six months since they are truly happy together.

For a moment Kimhan gets lost in Chay's small smile, his little head shaking when he nods or tilts his head while squinting his eyes, focusing on the food he is so skillfully cooking for them. The way he moves around the kitchen with so much familiarity, as if on autopilot without even spending a second to think about what's going to be his next move. In a way, this Chay, reminds Kimhan of himself but not in the kitchen but somewhere far less innocent and far more dangerous. This Chay is Kimhan when he fights, when he kills, destroys. It's that Kimhan months ago that killed without blinking twice, that had sick fun doing it just for Chay to be safe.

Kim shakes his head, pushing those memories aside. It's pointless to think about them now. Chay knows what happened. He knows everything there possibly is to know. Kimhan is positive that no one, not even himself, knows as much about him as Chay does. Kimhan striped himself naked in front of Chay countless times, both metaphorically and literally, for the first time ever he trusts someone enough to not mind being vulnerable around them, to seek being vulnerable around them. Kimhan knows that no matter what, he has Chay now, he has Chay... he truly does.

He doesn't know when exactly he stood up and walked to Chay, but once his arms wrapped around Chay's thin waist and lips kissed Chay's broad shoulder, Kimhan is back in the present and he never wants to be anywhere else.

Chay chuckles, "hmm, what do we want p'Kim?"

"Nothing," Kim whispers, nuzzling into Chay's neck, "all I want is in my arms already."

Kimhan could hear the spatula in Chay's hand hitting the pan loudly out of nowhere and Chay's breath hitching a little.

"Careful, baby."

"Careful, baby?" Chay huffed, "then stop saying things like this when I need to focus."

"I just said the truth," Kimhan's hands find their way under Chay's shirt, fingers teasingly dancing over Chay's soft skin.

Chay shivers, biting his lips, "p'Kim! If you don't stop you'll gonna eat burned food!"

Kimhan chuckles, "I promise that I don't have any ulterior motifs, baby. I just want to be close to you; I was alone at the table."

"Ohhh, were you?"

"Uhmm, very," Kimhan nods, adding a little pout as Chay glances back at him.

Chay chuckles, "no ulterior motifs?"

"None at all," Kimhan shakes his head.

"So you'll be a good boy and let me finish the cooking?"

"Yes, baby."

Chay smiles, he brings the spatula with food to his mouth blows on it for a couple of seconds before he show it to Kimhan, "here, taste it, how is it?"

Kimhan takes the spatula from Chay's hand, tastes the food and put the spatula away. He licks his lips, "delicious...just like you."

Second later Chay is sitting on the kitchen counter with Kimhan standing between his thighs, lips all over Chay's neck.

"P'Kim...you said that...you'll be a good boy," Chay whimpers.

Kimhan stops his attack on Chay's neck and looks up at him, smirking, "you should have specified what kind of a good boy, baby."

Chay rolls his eyes, but wraps his legs around Kim, locking him in place."

"You'll be eating burned food."

"I won't, the food is done already."

Chay frowns, looking at the stove — it was turned off.

"When did you—?"

"I'm fast," Kimhan leans closer, his breath tickling Chay's lips, "how about a dessert before the main course, baby?"

"Will you only tease or actually do something, Kimhan?" Chay whispers, eyes locking with Kimhan's just in time to see the fire burning bright in them and then he can feel it; Kimhan's warm gentle but possessive lips claiming his own, and Kimhan's hands all over him. It's perfect. It's Heaven. It's a blissful Sunday. Until...

"KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL!" Kimhan doesn't even turn around, only sighs and buries his head in the crook of Chay's neck.

Chay's fingers are in Kimhan's hair, lips a little bit swollen, cheeks rosy, he smiles, "hey, hia."

"Hey hia?" Porsche's jaw is somewhere on the floor. "What do you mean hey hia? Why is Kimhan Theerapanyakul kissing you in our kitchen?"

"Because he is my boyfriend," Chay giggles, feeling Kimhan leaving a butterfly kisses on his neck.

"BOYFRIEND? Since when?"

"Six months," Kinn appears next to Porsche.

Porsche turns to him in a speed of light, "you knew?!"

Kimhan chuckles, finally turning to their unwanted visitors, "everyone knows, you are just slow."

"You think I'll let you date my brother with this attitude, young man?" Porsche says.

"And you think I'll let you date mine with this attitude, old guy?" Kimhan fires back.

Kinn and Chay locked their eyes, laughing & shaking their heads at their boyfriends. 

☆ THE END ☆