83. ☆ Sick Christmans ☆

It's Christmas and Chay is sick in bed

It's Christmas and Chay is sick in bed. Wonderful. Just wonderful. He curls up more under the blanket and sighs, he wants his Kim.

When the door slowly opens, Chay slightly raises his head, his bambi eyes sparkling. "P'Kim..."

Kim locks the door and takes off his jacket and shoes. "My baby is sick and I only found out from Porsche?" Kim frowns and walks to Chay's bed. "You were okay last night. What happened?"

"I... actually... I felt a little bit sick already yesterday. I just didn't want you to be worried," Chay pouts.

"And I didn't fucking notice," Kim mumbles under his breath and takes Chay's hand. "I'm sorry I didn't notice anything, angel. I should have—"

Chay immediately stops him, "p'Kim, no! You are not going to blame yourself for not noticing that I felt a little bit under the weather. I was with you... I still had a wonderful time."

Kim chuckles, "I'm sorry, baby. How are you feeling now?"

"I have a fever and my whole body hurts," Chay says with a pout. 

Kim wishes he could take the pain on himself. This is not the kind of Christmas his baby deserves. "Can I get in, baby?" Kim asks. Not really waiting for the answer he lays down next to Chay.

"You are going to get sick," Chay protests but his hands are already wrapping around Kim's body.

"I won't," Kim smiles, "I'm a strong boy."

Chay giggles, "thank you for being here."

"Where else would I be if not here, especially when it's Christmas and my angel needs me?"

"I love you," Chay whispers. "I love you so much, p'Kim."

Kim kisses Chay's forehead, his fingers slowly brushing over Chay's shoulder, "I love you, angel. I wish there was a stronger word for it. I just... every time I say those words I think to myself—you didn't do enough. This isn't how you feel. You feel more. I love you just isn't enough. You have to try to come up with something better because Chay deserves better. He deserves something better than just I love you—but I just haven't found anything better yet, baby. So, I'm sorry, for I just love you."

"P'Kim, I'm sick," Chay softly says, "I don't think that making me cry is the best idea right now."

Kim laughs, "yeah... I guess it's not."

"Well, p'Kim... I'm sorry too... because I just love you too."

☆ THE END ☆