19. ☆Birthday Well Spent☆

🔞🔞🔞 drabble in which you all are going to find out what exactly happened in Kim's car on Chay's birthday. An indirect prequel to my KimChay drabble "Stuck With You"

"I still don't get why Tankhun had to organise your birthday party at Yok's bar

"I still don't get why Tankhun had to organise your birthday party at Yok's bar. Why it couldn't be at the main house? Or more like why was Tankhun the one organizing it in the first place?"

Kim asked as he and Chay were driving back to his apartment after the birthday party had ended long after midnight.

Chay, who was humming to a tune of a random song that was stuck in his head since it came on shuffle back at the bar, just giggled at Kim's apparent frustration, "isn't it obvious? Your brother is the best when it comes to partying. He was the best option."

"I could make your birthday party better," Kim huffed.

"Uhmmm, you still can," Chay's hand that was resting on Kim's knee started to move dangerously higher, making Kim take a sharp intake of breath.

"Baby..."

"Pull over."

"We are almost at the apartment," Kim informed Chay, trying his best to stay focused on driving.

Chay let out a disapproving noise, "pull over, please, Kim. I can't wait any longer; I need you inside of me since we got interrupted in the morning."

Chay's fingers teasingly danced over Kim's clothed cock, sending a shiver of anticipation through his whole body. He quickly pulled over at the first good place he could find and turned to Chay, "Chay, you are drunk. Let's go home so you can rest. It's been a long day."

Chay smiled. He understood Kim's struggle here but Chay wasn't drunk, he just wanted his mafia boyfriend to fuck him good in his expensive car — just a little bonus birthday present. Chay was a good boy and he definitely deserved some special care  from his boyfriend. "I promise that I'm not drunk. You were there with me the whole evening; did I drink much?" Chay could feel Kim's body relaxing with the realization — Chay indeed didn't drink much; one or two glasses of champagne and that was it.  He was too preoccupied with eating Kim's tongue to really drink anything else.

"You really aren't drunk," Kim breathed out, his cock pulsating inside of his pants as Chay gave it a mild squeeze.

Chay licked his lips, nodding, "am not. I'm as clear-headed as I can be in this situation."

"That's not much," Kim chuckled, his voice already slightly shaky from Chay's touch.

"Just enough to know that I want you to fuck me now," Chay's voice morphed itself almost into a needy moan at the end of his words, throwing away the last ounce of worry in Kim's mind.

He leaned relaxed back in his seat and gave Chay a small nod, "do whatever you want, angel. I'm all yours."

The spark of excitement in Chay's eyes made him look so painfully beautiful that Kim couldn't stop the moan that escaped his lips, making Chay smirk.

"You keep acting so caring and patient but the truth is you want to fuck me so bad, don't you Kimhan?"

Chay unzipped Kim's pants, his fingers slowly reaching under the fabric. "Shit, Chay stop talking and fucking touch me already!" Kim barely finished his words when he finally felt Chay's hand wrapped around his hard cock and a warm breath breezing over its tip already covered in pre-cum.

"Hmmm, do I turn you on so much, love?" Chay licked off some of the pre-cum not really expecting an answer. He didn't need it, he knew how crazy Kim was for him. Not wasting any more time, Chay swallowed Kim completely. The moment Kim's cock hit the back of his throat, a shiver ran down his spine and a guttural moan that he let out made Kim's cock twitch in his mouth, laying heavy on his tongue.

Automatically, Kim put his hand on top of Chay's head, "shit, fuck...angel...t-take it easy. We have time."

But Chay had different plans. He started bobbing his head up and down in a fast rhythm licking and sucking so eagerly as if it was the only thing he was born to do.

Kim's eyes were hooded with lust. He was watching Chay suck his cock, looking so sinfully perfect with his mouth so full and eyes almost on the verge of tears. All of that combined with moans and slurping sounds resounding through the car were driving Kim crazy. He pulled on Chay's hair, forcing Chay to release his cock with a loud pop.

"Strip!" Kim ordered and watched as Chay, even in such a small place like the cabin of the car, stripped out of his pants easily and climbed onto his lap. Kim kissed him roughly, sliding his tongue inside of Chay's mouth, he could still taste himself on Chay's tongue.

Chay moaned into the kiss his hands, finding Kim's cock and giving it a few strokes before moving his ass into a right position to sink down on Kim.

"Fuck...wait, baby, I have to stretch you out and...shit...condoms." Chay whimpered into Kim's neck, "I'm still loose from the morning...just fuck me already. Kim, love...please...I need you I need you so much," Chay licked Kim's earlobe and went lower to leave a trail of kisses down Kim's neck.

Kim have never put on a condom so fast, Chay's lips on his neck were making him unable to breath properly. "Come here, baby, show me how pretty you look on my cock." Kim held Chay's hips carefully as Chay slowly took Kim's whole length inside of him, their groans melted into one as they lost themselves in another rough kiss. Kim was fucking Chay slowly, taking his time to slide out of Chay and back in leaving Chay moaning his name over and over again, begging him to never stop. Minutes later Chay's cum painted both of their sweaty bodies, as Chay cried out Kim's name in the crook of his neck.

"So fucking tight, baby, so tight for me," Kim groaned and with a couple of more thrusts, feeling his orgasm taking over him. Breathless and blissfully tired the couple kissed in the car for a while after. One thing was for sure, it was the best birthday present Chay had received on his twenty-first birthday.

—☆THE END☆—