42. ☆ For My Eyes Only ☆

— Kim is the CEO of Thailand's biggest modelling agency and Chay is one of the most influential models of his time. Signed up under Kim's agency, Chay isn't only the most valuable asset for the agency but he also belongs to Kim and Kim only! —

 Signed up under Kim's agency, Chay isn't only the most valuable asset for the agency but he also belongs to Kim and Kim only! —

"You are doing amazing, Porchay. Such a pleasure working with you again... just like that... do another pose like this... aaaa perfect! Just... give me one more seductive look... yeah like that... I'll take a couple more photos and then let's have a 10 minutes break."

Kim was observing Chay's new photoshoot for the Vogue from the comfort of his chair behind the scene, but he definitely didn't feel comfortable, on the contrary, he was pissed! The photographer, Eric, was the main cause of it — as he always was.

Eric always looked at Chay as if he wanted to fuck him at the nearest corner. Kim knew that look, he knew it damn fucking well, he also wanted to fuck his Chay everywhere all the time, but the difference between them was that Kim could actually do it while Eric couldn't even dream about it. He better didn't or Kim was going to make sure that there would be minus one Eric in the world pretty fucking quickly! If it was only Kim's decision he would never hire Eric for another photoshoot ever again but Chay actually liked that guy.

He once called Eric 'the best photographer he ever worked with... friend even!' Fucking friend! Kim gritted his teeth at that thought. Maybe Kim should show that 'friend' to whom Chay belongs and always will belong.

Eric finally announced the 10 min break.

Kim smirked

Chay took a sip of water and walked to Kim.

"Sit, babydoll!" Kim reached out his hand and pulled Chay on his lap.

Chay smiled, relaxing into Kim's touch, "you are frowning like a little kid who got their favourite toy stolen." Chay pressed his thumbs in between Kim's eyebrows, massaging the spot.

Kim wrapped his fingers tightly around Chay's wrists and put Chay's hands around his shoulders. "Isn't exactly that happening right now? You know how much I fucking hate him. He wants to fuck you so bad, it makes me sick!"

Chay rolled his eyes, "he doesn't want to fuck me. He is just a friend."

Kim grabbed Chay's waist tightly, his jaw clenched, "I swear to god, you'll say that he is a friend one more time, babydoll—"

"Shhh," Chay pulled on Kim's hair, crushing their lips together. "You are hot when you are all possessive over me, babe, but it has its limits, okay?"

"Limits?" Kim growled, glancing behind Chay, he saw Eric glaring at them. He smirked, "let's show your friend some limits then."

Before Chay could say anything, Kim was already all over his neck, licking and biting, one of Kim's hands was tightly squeezing his ass, while the other was holding Chay's neck firmly so that he wouldn't move much.

"Ahhh... Kim... wait I... hmm... the photoshoot," Chay barely got out of himself, Kim's lips and touches were all he could think about now. So harsh but loving, so possessive but gentle, so hungry but never harmful. Kim always brought only the best kind of pain and pleasure to Chay. And sometimes even not in exactly the most fitting situations. Like now.

"Kim," Chay tried again, "hickeys... photoshoot..."

Kim let out a disapproving sound before he took his lips off Chay's delicious neck, "I want him to take photos of you with my hickeys on your pretty neck so that he fucking remembers who you belong to, babydoll."

Chay bit his bottom lip, fingers slowly brushing through Kim's hair, "hmmm...okay then.

Kim smiled proudly, "okay?"

"Uhm," Chay nodded, "but... can I get a kiss first?"

"Who do you belong to, babydoll?" Kim pressed his thumb on Chay's Adam's apple, making him shiver "I belong to Kim only," Chay replied, his eyes gravitating to Kim's lips.

"Good boy," Kim leaned in, pushing his tongue into Chay's mouth, tasting every part of it. His thumb was massaging the exact spot he pressed before, his teeth nibbling on Chay's velvet lips.

"The break is over! Can you please change your clothes so that we can continue, Porchay?" Eric's voice cut through the moment, making Kim's annoyance boil somewhere deep inside of him again.

"I have to go," Chay whispered.

"Chay," Kim started softly, "I love you, you can cover the hickeys with make-up if you want to."

 Chay shook his head and pecked Kim's lips again, "no, I want that photos too."

Kim smirked, "then go for it, babydoll."

Chay changed his outfit in a couple of minutes and was ready again.

☆☆☆☆☆

The photoshoot took another hour or so before Kim could finally breathe fresh air, which basically just meant the air without Eric around. The moment everyone left the studio, Kim walked up to Chay and pressed him to a sofa where most of Chay's photos were taken.

"You look so fucking gorgeous, babydoll. Especially with that pretty decoration on your neck," Kim said, tracing his fingers over Chay's sensitive red and purple skin.

"Hmmm, very pretty right? It's a special edition, exclusively from my boyfriend," Chay smiled.

"That's right, babydoll, I am your boyfriend; remember that next time he'll shamelessly flirt with you and you'll just let him," Kim grabbed Chay's chin, making Chay look at him. "Wasn't it like that today?"

Chay wrapped his hands around Kim's neck, pulling him down to lay on him completely. "But he isn't the one who has me under himself right now or is he?" He whispered on Kim's lips, watching Kim's eyes turn from mad to hungry.

He kissed Chay roughly, taking Chay's breath away for a moment, "he'll continue like this and I swear I'll take care of him."

Chay giggled and kissed Kim again, "I love you, but please no."

"No? Let's get married then."

"Yes," Chay whispered, "I want that. I wanted that for so long."

"Forever mine, Chay," Kim breathed out.

"Yours."

—☆ THE END ☆—