86. ☆ Christmas Present ☆

Christmas day is here

It's almost time for dinner and Kim is still at his apartment. He knows that he is running late but frankly, he doesn't really care. The only reason why he agreed to Christmas at Theerapanyakul's main house is because of his angel. But that doesn't mean he is particularly excited to witness wild Tankhun and drunk Kinn. The only thing that makes him feel good thinking about Christmas at his family house is that he'll get to have Chay in his arms for the entire holidays.

Chay is going to be so cute and fluffy! He is going to smell like gingerbread and caramel, and his Christmas pyjamas are going to make him even more cuddly than he already is!

Kim smiles, "only for you, angel," he mumbles under his breath and takes his presents for Chay and car keys, ready to leave. He doesn't even get to walk out of his living room when his doorbell goes off. He frowns, putting the presents back on the table. No one rings his doorbell. Ever. He walks to his door and looks at the camera monitor on the wall.

He opens the door, "angel? What are you—"

Kim can't finish his words because Chay grins and screams, "Merry Christmas, p'Kim!" He throws himself at Kim and kicks the door close with his foot.

Kim smiles, hugging his angel tightly, he nuzzles his head in the crook of Chay's neck, whispering, "gingerbread and caramel."

Chay giggles, "what?"

"Nothing, baby, it's just your scent... you smell like Christmas."

"That's good because today I'm your Christmas present," Chay whispers and pecks Kim's cheek.

Kim takes in his angel's scent and pulls away, "you are my present every day, baby."

Chay blushes just a teeny tiny bit and points and the red bow on his head, "that's true but today you can literally unwrap me."

Kim licks his lips, his eyes getting a little darker. "Dessert before dinner, baby?"

Chay blushes even more, "not like that, p'Kim... uhmm... well... maybe later, but I am a different kind of present today."

Kim softly chuckles and pulls on the bow on the top of Chay's head, letting it fall by the sides of his head.

"So tell me, angel, what kind of Christmas present I just unwrapped?"

"You know that you were supposed to come to celebrate Christmas at the main house right?"

Kim sighs, "I know, angel, I was about to leave when you arrived."

"Then I have arrived just on time," Chay wraps his arms around Kim's waist and presses their bodies together, "today I gave hia two options... either he allows me to move in with you or we'll run away and get married... he even helped me pack all my stuff."

Kim's heart skips a beat, he is looking at Chay as if he is a Christmas miracle... no... not as if... Chay is a miracle for Kim. The miracle that is now going to live with him. "Are you saying that," Kim carefully breathes out, "you are moving here?"

Chay nods, "I am. Actually, I don't have to go back even now. I told hia to bring all my stuff here tomorrow."

Kim is happy, god, he is so happy! Too happy, he can't believe his luck, he asks again, "you are moving here? Staying with me? It's gonna be only us on Christmas and even after? I have you all to myself?"

Chay giggles, his heart melting at how his p'Kim looks like an overexcited puppy. He leans in and gives Kim a slow kiss; lips gently brushing together, a relieved sigh leaves their bodies. "I'm here to stay forever. Try to get rid of me now," Chay wiggles his eyebrows.

Kim laughs, he hugs Chay so tight as if he wants to melt completely in his arms, "thank you, angel. You have no idea how happy you just made me."

"It was my dream too, p'Kim. I just had to find a way to make hia say yes."

Kim starts peppering Chay's neck with butterfly kisses, "but what did you say about running away and getting married?"

Chay laughs, "I knew you would catch that part."

"Uhmm, it's a really interesting part."

"Well... we can definitely talk about it," Chay says.

Kim looks at him, "I'm buying rings tomorrow."

Chay raises an eyebrow, "you think that I'm letting you out of bed?"

Kim gups down, "I mean I can buy them later."

Cuddled up together on the sofa, Kim is gently stroking Chay's thighs while Chay's fingers are brushing through Kim's hair. It's already late at night and Home Alone is playing on TV.

"P'Kim?"

"Hmmm?"

"Have you ever hit someone in the face with a hot iron?"

Kim chuckles, "no, angel, I did not."

"Hmmm, and have you ever burned their hair off?"

"No."

"Well, p'Kim, what kind of mafia prince are you when even the little Kevin is more violent than you?"

Kim pauses the movie and turns to Chay, "I cut through men's stomachs and watched their guts falling out. I made men eat their own tongues... should I continue, baby?"

A disgusted grimace appears on Chay's face, "ewww, p'Kim... remind me to never ask you about any mafia stuff ever."

Kim kisses Chay's forehead, "I'm sorry, baby. Back to Kevin?"

Chay presses Kim down to the sofa, "I think that Kevin can wait."

☆ THE END ☆