43. ☆His to Hold; His to Touch☆

— Kimhan is obsessed with Chay's waist —

"Ha! Game over, you lost," Macau smugly turned to Chay

"Ha! Game over, you lost," Macau smugly turned to Chay. "Spill it, bestie. Kim's weird kink is...?"

 "He is obsessed with my waist."

Macau frowned, "that's not that weird and everyone knows about it already."

"I'm not saying anything else," Chay shrugged, taking a bite of already cold pizza.

"Come on!" Macau groaned, "give me something interesting, something that I can use against my lovely cousin."

"I find his obsession with my waist very interesting, so fuck off!"

"Huh, sadly, I can imagine that. You are all submissive and giggly whenever he touches your waist, aren't you?" Macau wiggled his eyebrows.

Chay threw the unfinished piece of pizza back on the pizza box and leaned closer to Macau, "you can't imagine shit," with that he stood up and walked away. "See you around, bestie."

☆☆☆☆☆

Chay was laying on his stomach on their bed, reading a boring textbook for his classes in the morning. Kim's white t-shirt that he was wearing, was rolled halfway up, revealing his slim waist. Surprisingly, he was so focused on the reading that he didn't even hear Kim coming until he felt Kim's hot kisses on his waist.

"Hey baby," Kim mumbled, placing more wet kisses all over Chay's waist.

"Kiiiim, it tickles," Chay giggled, throwing the textbook away.

"How can I not do this when the first thing I see when I walk to our bedroom is my beautiful boyfriend, wearing my t-shirt, laying on our bed, with his perfect waist on display for me to see? It would be a crime not to kiss it."

"It is a crime not to kiss my lips first," Chay pouted, hands reaching for Kim to come closer.

Kim softly smiled, he pressed one more kiss on Chay's waist and pushed himself up to be face to-face with Chay. His lips on Chay's small waist were replaced by a tight grip of his fingers that were deliciously digging themselves deep into Chay's skin. "I missed you, baby," Kim whispered into Chay's ear, kissing his cheek.

"Hmm, me too, I was so bored without you," Chay pouted again, wrapping his arms around Kim. 

"What about the textbook?" Kim raised his eyebrow.

"Sooo boring," Chay groaned, making Kim laugh. But Kim's laugh didn't last long as Chay crashed their lips together, moaning as Kim automatically tightened his grip around his waist even more. 

Kim hummed, pressing himself even more to Chay, he broke the kiss. "Can I sleep on your waist tonight, baby?" Kim asked, his hands loosening the grip a little as he was getting ready to change his position.

"Shitty day?" Chay asked.

"Very," Kim nodded.

"Okay, lay down, big baby," Chay smiled, watching Kim relax as he lay his head on Chay's waist, with his hands wrapped around it.

Chay started stroking Kim's hair, watching him fondly, "let me know when I'm hungry, 'cause you're gonna hear it first."

"Will do," Kim mumbled, half asleep already.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey," Chay smiled as he walked into Kim's studio, seeing him sitting at the piano.

"Baby," Kim quickly turned around in his chair and opened his arms. "Come here, I need to recharge."

Chay walked to Kim, leaning down he pressed a quick kiss on Kim's lips and put his hands on Kim's shoulders, "how's writing going?"

"Not good," Kim wrapped his arms around Chay's waist and snuggled closer, giving Chay's waist small kisses through his t-shirt. "I can't seem to think about any lyrics. Maybe I should write something about your pretty waist; I can write about it a lot."

Chay shook his head, laughing, "sometimes I think that you love my waist more than you love me."

Resting his head on Chay's stomach, Kim looked up, "that's not true, baby. I love you the most in the whole universe. Your pretty little waist just happens to be my favourite part of your body."

"Hmm, and what if I start eating more and it won't be that little anymore?"

"Then you gonna be even more soft and comfy to sleep on. Perfect!" Kim smiled and kissed Chay's waist again.

Chay slowly played with Kim's hair, "why are you so..."

"Perfect? Amazing? Best boyfriend ever?" Kim smirked.

"No, nasty. Stop kissing my t-shirt, it's gonna have your saliva all over it," Chay rolled his eyes, trying his best to hide his smile.

"Take it off then," Kim said, fingers already wrapping around the hem of the t-shirt, pulling it up.

 Chay put his hands on Kim's, "stop, we are at the studio."

"No one can come here without my permission, remember?" Kim pulled the t-shirt up even more, "take it off, baby."

"You didn't have enough last night? I have hickeys everywhere," Chay chuckled, but took his t-shirt off and threw it somewhere behind him.

Kim hummed in satisfaction, seeing his baby's body covered in his love bites, looking so sinfully beautiful. "I can never get enough of you, Chay. Come here," Kim took Chay's tiny waist in his hands again and pulled him over the chair to lean on the piano, hitting the piano keys in the process, letting out a random mess of sounds.

Chay laughed, wrapping his hands around Kim's neck as he stood up from the chair and started kissing Chay's neck. "Slow down, love, I'm not going anywhere."

"No uni work today?"

"No," Chay kissed Kim's cheek, tracing his lips down to Kim's lips, "I'm all yours today."

"Good," Kim kissed Chay's pink plump lips, digging his fingers deep into Chay's waist, and pressed their bodies as close as possible, creating tiny bruises in the process.

Chay moaned at the feeling of Kim's fingers digging their possessive marks into his waist. He bit Kim's lip, licking it afterwards before breaking their kiss. "I think, I might start wearing crop tops now," he smirked.

"Fuck," Kim wasn't going to survive that.

— ☆ THE END ☆—