76. ☆ Kitten Trouble ☆

— Chay pays too much attention to their kitten Wik, and Kim is definitely jealous! —

Wik is cute.

Wik is fluffy.

Wik is pretty.

Wik is precious.

Wik is a kitten! Not Kim...

"I'm all of that too," Kim huffs, "even kitten...maybe." He sits in the comfortable armchair in the corner of the room, watching his boyfriend playing with a small black kitten on their bed.

"I named him Wik, p'Kim. I hope you like it," Kim remembers Chay saying when he introduced the kitten to him.

Wik...fine...

It wasn't a problem at the beginning, in fact, it was kind of sweet that Chay still loves Kim's alter ego so much even though he has true and honest Kimhan Theerapanyakul right beside him. However... things have changed. There is no place for two Wiks! One has to go! And it sure as hell isn't Kim. Yeah, kitten Wik is cute and fluffy. And what? That doesn't mean he deserves more love and attention than Kim... Chay's boyfriend!

Kim shuffles in his seat, a small notebook with an unfinished song, falling from his hands to his lap.

"Baby."

"Baby..."

"Angel?"

Oh, so now his boyfriend doesn't even react anymore when Kim calls him. Fine!

"Porchay!"

Chay finally reacts. He turns his head towards Kim and pouts, "yes, p'Kim?"

"Hey, baby," Kim says slowly, "I've been trying to get your attention for a while but you weren't responding."

"Oh, I'm sorry, p'Kim. I wasn't ignoring you, I promise. I was just playing with Wik," Chay turns back to the kitten and smiles softly. "Look at his tiny paws. I wanna cry how cute he is."

Kim grips the small notebook tightly and opens it back to the page with an unfinished song, "can you help me finish a song, baby? I'm kinda stuck with lyrics."

Chay quickly nods, not even looking at Kim, "sure go on. Read me what you already have."

Kim frowns, Chay is once again in a completely different dimension with Wik... Something is telling Kim that Chay won't even listen to him. Well, let's test it... Kim clears his throat and instead of reading the lyrics he starts making up nonsense on the spot.

"Yesterday's sex was so good

Your cum is now my favourite food

You should taste it on my lips

I can give you your favourite kiss

Your moans drive me crazy

When you move on my cock lazy

You are not listening at all

Maybe I should fuck you, doll"

"So, what do you say, baby?" Kim raises his eyebrow...waiting.

Chay nods again, "it's sweet, p'Kim. Really good."

Kim chuckles darkly, "sweet? What did I say, Chay?"

As if kitten Wik sensed the tension in the air, he meows and jumps off the bed, disappearing in the bathroom attached to their room.

Chay bites his bottom lip and turns fully towards Kim, "uhm... something about love and rain...I don't remember it correctly."

Kim stands up, not minding the notebook and a pen falling on the floor.

Slowly, step by step he starts walking towards Chay, "I said... Yesterday's sex was so good, your cum is now my favourite food..."

Chay gulps down, he can feel his cheeks turning red, and his heartbeat getting faster. The pictures from last night, showing up in his mind, definitely aren't helping him at all right now.

"You should taste it on my lips, I can give you your favourite kiss," Kim continues as he gets on the bed, hands gripping Chay's waist and pulling him closer. Chay squeals, big bambi eyes watching Kim in anticipation.

"Your moans drive me crazy when you move on my cock lazy," Kim whispers in Chay's ear, feeling Chay's body shiver under his touch. "Does it sound sweet, baby? Is it cute?"

"I—"

"This is how it ends," Kim says, pushing Chay to lie down. "You are not listening at all, maybe I should fuck you, doll."

Chay hitches his breath, his mind a complete mess. His plan worked out perfectly.

"So, baby, what do you say? Still sweet?"

"Uhm... it's unique—"

"Unique," Kim scoffs, shaking his head, "fuck that. Why are you not paying attention to me? Is that cat better than me?"

Chay pretends to think for a second, he catches a moment when Kim gets lost in his thoughts for a second. Chay smirks and turns them around, straddling Kim's lap, "tsk tsk, p'Kim, still jealous over a little kitten. Aren't you ashamed?"

Kim's eyes get dark, he reaches out and by Chay's neck, he pulls him down, their breaths are ghosting each other's faces. "You were fucking playing with me, weren't you."

"Hmmm, of course, I was, p'Kim," Chay presses his ass down on Kim's already half-hard cock and starts moving back and forth, slowly, very slowly, his eyes on Kim, never leaving his gaze. "My attention is always on you and your delicious cock."

Kim groans, placing his hands on Chay's waist, but not to stop him just to hold onto him and guide his moves. "If you wanted me to fuck you, all you have to do was say it, baby. You know how much I fucking hate when you are not paying attention to me."

Chay moves his hips faster, he moans at the feeling; god, he wants to feel Kim buried deep inside of him. Now! "Fuck me," he whimpers, "I want to ride your cock."

Kim grips on Chay's neck harshly, and pulls him into a kiss, deep and hungry, leaving Chay's lips red and glistening with saliva. "Strip," Kim pushes Chay from his lap, dark eyes watching as Chay obediently stands up and takes off all his clothes. "Come here," Kim orders, taking off his own clothes.

Chay gets back onto Kim's lap, his ass pressing on Kim's throbbing cock. He reaches behind himself, taking Kim's cock, and slowly pushing himself on it's length.

"Fuck, baby," Kim groans, "I have to prep you first."

Chay shakes his head, pushing himself all the way down, "I already did it."

"Shit, fuck," Kim kisses Chay's lips, "fast? Slow?"

Chay rolls his hips, feeling Kim's cock hard and burning deep inside of him, "fast. Fuck me like you own me. Fuck your babydoll, p'Kim."

So Kim does, he fucks Chay fast and deep, making Chay bounce on his cock until Chay's pretty face is covered in tears and his vocabulary consists only of "p'Kim, so good, faster, so deep and don't stop." Chay moans, whimpers, and his body keeps shaking. He already come at least 3 times. Making his boyfriend jealous is always worth it.

The shower and aftercare lulled Chay into sleep pretty quickly. He nuzzles his head into Kim's neck and before falling asleep he whispers, "I love you more than Wik, p'Kim."

Kim smirks, "I won!" he looks at the kitten lying on the armchair. 

☆ THE END ☆