81. ☆ Professors ☆

"Professor Porchay

"Professor Porchay."

"Professor Kimhan."

"Did you settle in already, Professor Porchay?" Kim looks at Chay's reflection in the mirror.

Chay looks at him in the mirror too, "I did. I love teaching especially your class."

"Mine?" Kim cocks an eyebrow, "and why is that, professor Porchay?"

Porchay smirks, "so I can find a lot of shit on you and ruin your fucking career, Kimhan."

"Ou, what is this? Is little Porchay still mad about what happened at the university?"

Chay stands up, looking right into Kim's eyes, "you broke up with me for no reason, Kimhan!"

"No no, baby. I told you the reason. You read the letter, didn't you?"

"Leaving for two years isn't a good enough reason, Kimhan."

"It is. I'm not good at long-distance relationships, Chay. I want you all for me all the time. I would only hurt you that way.

"Want?"

"Huh?" Kimhan frowns.

"You said, 'want' present tense. Why?" Chay hits Kim's shoulder. "Why, Kimhan? I have a question, what else did you say in that letter at the end, huh? Do you remember? You said... 'once I'm back you'll be mine forever," Chay's voice breaks, "so why, Kim. You are back. I've been here at this fucking school just for you for over a month already and all I got from you so far is 'Professor Porchay, good morning Professor Porchay, how are you feeling Professor Porchay?' I'm tired of—"

It's been more than two years since Kim kissed those pink plump lips but now, kissing them again it's like he has never stopped. It's like they are back at the university, making out in the dark corners of the halls, scaring a cleaning lady once in a while.

"It's been two years, Chay..." Kim breathes out into the kiss. "I didn't... I... fuck, I was afraid you didn't want me anymore."

Chay tugs on Kim's hair, panting into Kim's lips, "you are lucky I still love you."

Kim laughs, he can't stop the smile that spreads all over his face, "yeah, I'm so fucking lucky." 

☆ THE END ☆