18. ☆Stuck With You☆

Kim's car breaks in the middle of nowhere and now KimChay are stuck on a dusty empty road until someone from the main family comes to pick them up. KimChay alone time doesn't sound bad...plus, Kim may learn very happy news...

plus, Kim may learn very happy news

"...and so I put my bag on the desk as always. I start preparing textbooks...you know all that things for class and when I'm about to take out a pen something falls out of the bag right on the floor. And I'm like yeah whatever I pick it up in a sec, just let me zip my bag and put it away. But then...this is the worst part...my professor suddenly taps me on the shoulder and when I turn around there she is standing in front of me, eyeing me suspiciously and in her hand," Chay squeezed Kim's knee tightly, remembering all that embarrassment, "in her hand, Kim...in her hand is a pack of condoms!"

Kim burst out laughing, trying his best to keep his eyes on the road.

Chay slapped his shoulder, whining, "don't laugh! It wasn't funny. I was mortified. And you know what was even worse? They weren't even mine! Porsche might have accidentally put them in my bag or... maybe it was you!"

Chay accusingly pointed at Kim. Kim shook his head, still laughing, "were they the brand we use?"

"Hmmm, no."

"See? Don't try to drag me into this mess, baby."

"Ok, ok, so it was my brother." Chay groaned, "all that embarrassment and trauma just 'cause my brother is clumsy."

"Are you sure he put them there accidentally?" Kim cocked his eyebrow, giving Chay a questioning glance.

"You think that...?"

Kim nodded, "most likely your brother just cares about your safety."

Chay made an extremely disgusted face, "yeah, well, maybe he shouldn't when it comes to this."

 "I'm sure he meant well."

"Not you defending my brother," Chay gasped.

"Never," Kim quickly said.

"Su— what's that sound?" Chay asked confused as the car let out a loud thundering noise and seconds later it went completely quiet and still.

"Fuck," Kim murmured under his breath, unbuckling his seat belt.

"Oh, would you look at that? Even our favourite Maserati can break," Chay teased.

Kim threw him a look as he got out of the car, "are you really making fun of my baby?"

Chay smirked, "I thought that I am your baby. So who is it, Kimhan, me or the car?"

Kim didn't hesitate even for a second, leaning back inside the car he pecked Chay's lips, "it's always you, baby. Now, get yourself comfy and wait for me until I check if I can do something about it or if I have to call someone to get us, okay?"

"Sure," Chay smiled and took out his phone to play some songs while waiting.

☆☆☆☆☆

"I had to call the main house; they'll send someone for us," Kim groaned, plopping back inside the broken Maserati.

Chay giggled, leaning to kiss Kim's cheek, "why are you so upset about it? Look at it from the bright side; you have additional hours that you can spend alone with me. Doesn't that sound amazing to you?"

Kim looked at Chay, the initial stress due to the broken Maserati was gone as fast as it came. He didn't smile, but his eyes were smiling for him. "When you put it like this angel, I'm actually a lucky man. Maybe I should hope that my cars would break more often when I'm with you."

 "Don't even think about it, Kimhan!" Chay rolled his eyes and slapped Kim's thigh.

"Ouch...do it again," Kim winked.

"Seriously, listen to me...I know how we can spend more time together even without your cars breaking all the time."

Kim perked up, taking Chay's hand in his, "I'm all ears, baby."

"Do you remember how you asked me to move in with you but my brother was strictly against that idea?"

"Do I remember?" Kim scoffed "It's on the top of my list of reasons why I'm not a big fan of your brother."

Chay rested his head on Kim's shoulder, "as we know my birthday was last week. So, I used my birthday privileges to ask my brother for a favour..."

Kim sighed, the anticipation of what was Chay going to say was killing him. "Baby, just say it already, please."

Chay giggled and brought Kim's hand to his lips to kiss it. "Do you still want me to move in with you?"

Kim took a deep breath. His angel could finally move in with him? Were they finally going to have the privacy they deserved? "Please tell me you aren't joking?"

Chay cupped Kim's face and squeezed his cheeks, making him look like a baby. And Kim let him, of course, he did.

"I'm moving in with my big mafia baby," Chay smiled and threw his arms around Kim's shoulders, pulling him into a hug.

Kim skillfully maneuvered Chay on his lap and nuzzled his head in the crook of Chay's neck. "I love you so fucking much, angel. Thank you." He looked up at Chay, "thank you for trusting me enough to move in with me."

Chay kissed the corner of Kim's lips and brushed away strands of his hair that were covering Kim's handsome face, "every day with you is a prove to me that I don't have to be afraid to trust you again. I love you and I want to move in with you as much as you want me to move in. Besides I'm tired of everyone always interrupting our alone time. That house is so big that one could get lost in it and yet somehow miraculously someone always walks in on us."

Laughing, Kim squeezed Chay's ass, making Chay squeal and hit Kim's arm, "stop!"

"No one's gonna interrupt us here," Kim said with his low seductive tone, making Chay shudder.

 Fight it, Chay, fight it! Chay shook his head, "I want to keep this car pg-13."

"Says the one who talked about condoms not so long ago...and I'm not even gonna mention what happened here on your birthday," Kim smirked.

Chay huffed, "okay okay, I meant that I wanna keep this car pg-13 today."

Kim softly smiled and leaned in to kiss Chay's pouty lips. "As you wish baby, so what do you want to do while we wait?"

Chay beamed, "let's take some polaroids. When I move in I want to decorate one wall with our pictures."

"Okay," Kim knew already that it was going to be his favourite part of the apartment.

—☆THE END☆—