52. ☆ I Want Your Lips Tattooed On My Neck ☆

— In which Porchay wears red lipstick and leaves a kiss mark on Kimhan's neck. The next day Kimhan has a new tattoo — Porchay's lips on his neck. —

Chay was in bed, his eyes barely opened

Chay was in bed, his eyes barely opened. He had a very exhausting day at uni and the only thing he wanted now was to hear the voice of his p'Kim before he would let himself fall into a dreamland. The problem was that Kim was on a business trip in Europe for a week, so Chay had to be satisfied with hearing Kim's voice only through a phone. He missed his p'Kim so much. The moment his phone rang, Chay almost jumped out of bed, trying to find his phone which was somewhere in the mess of the bedsheets.

"Here you are!" Chay grinned from ear to ear as he picked up the phone, "p'Kim, when are you coming home?"

Chay could hear Kim softly laugh on the other side of the line, before he spoke, his voice sad, "baby, I miss you so much. I wish that I could come tomorrow but flights are being cancelled for the bad weather. The fastest I can be back is the day after tomorrow."

Chay pouted and with a loud sigh, he fell back into bed, grabbing Kim's pillow to cuddle. "Stay safe, p'Kim. It's okay, we can't do anything with the weather."

"I'm really sorry, baby. I don't like spending my nights alone in a stupid hotel room. I want some cuddles."

Chay giggled, burying his head deeper into Kim's pillow, "I'm cuddling your pillow now."

"You are?... That's not fair! I want something that smells like you with me here.

"Well...you have your tattoos, p'Kim."

"But they don't smell like you, baby."

"But they remind you of me."

"Hmm, you are right. I think that I'll just stare at myself in a mirror for a couple of hours," Kim said seriously.

"Yeah, that doesn't sound weird at all," Chay chuckled.

Kim laughed, "sleep well, angel. I can hear that you are tired."

Chay hummed, half asleep already.

"I love you."

~next afternoon~

Chay walked into the apartment and made his way right to the bedroom. His lips, cherry red from a random photoshoot they did at school. He liked the shade so he didn't even bother to wipe it off. He opened the door of the bedroom and threw his bag on the floor. His eyes widened. "P'Kim," he squealed and threw himself on Kim who was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for Chay to come home.

Kim hugged Chay tightly, inhaling his angel's comforting scent. "My my my baby.I missed you so fucking much, Chay."

Chay relaxed under Kim's touch, he pulled a little away, running his fingers through Kim's hair, creating a little ponytail. "Pretty."