80. ☆ Detention ☆

— the school brain and the school bad boy meet in the detention class and things will take an interesting turn —

"Welcome welcome, Mr Theerapanyakul. Good to see you have decided to join us in today's detention class."

Kim shrugs, playing with a lollipop in his mouth, "school rules are school rules, professor Brockwell."

The professor with a brown turtleneck and pearl necklace nods in agreement, "you can sit there in front of Mr Kittisawat."

"Mr Kittisawat?" Kim finally takes a look around the classroom. There's only him, professor Brockwell and... "look at that," Kim sits down in front of Chay. "What is the school's brain doing in detention, hmmm?"

Chay closes his textbook and starts playing with a pencil, "I punched a guy."

Kim whistles, "you punched a guy? What did he do? Got a math problem wrong?"

Chay scoffs, "and what did the school bad boy do to bless us with his presence in detention?"

Kim is about to spill the tea when Chay puts his hand right in front of Kim's face, "actually, your bad boy title is pretty explanatory; no need for details."

"I can be a good boy for you," Kim pushes Chay's hand away and winks.

Chay rolls his eyes, "you have to try harder, Kimhan."

Kim's eyes light up in excitement, "is that a challenge?" 

"I have to leave for a bit. You two better don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. Understood?"

Kim smiles, "stupid? Professor Brockwell, with Porchay here? There's no way." Kim feels Chay kicking his leg under the desk, he smiles even more and returns the kick.

"Behave you two. I mean it!" With that professor Brockwell leaves, leaving the two boys alone.

Kim turns to Chay, "so, since when do you like me?"

Chay almost chokes on air, "what?"

"Since when do you like me, Chay?" Kim leans closer, tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Where did you get this nonsense from?" Chay feels his pulse quickening, Kim is getting too close. Should Chay stop pretending or should he not? 

"It's the way you look at me... and how much you do it," Kim licks the lollipop way slower than should be normal and puts it back in his mouth.

Chay gulps down, he can't stop his eyes from wandering towards Kim's glistening lips.

Kim smirks.

Chay clears his throat and sits up straight, "and how do you know that?"

The smirk leaves Kim's lips, "huh?"

"How do you know my eyes are always on you, Kimhan? The only way you can know that is if your eyes are always on me. Why is that, hmm?"

Kim chuckles, shaking his head, "smart boy. As always, so fucking smart. One of the things I like about you."

Chay feels a pleasant warmth spreading through his body, maybe he can actually go for Kim.

"But you didn't answer my question, Chay. Why do you keep looking at me? It can't be just because I'm hot, can it?"

Chay wants to think this through. This is his chance to confess and get over with it. He wonders what would people think if they knew that the brain of the school has a pretty serious crush on Kimhan the bad boy. Or how would they react if they found out that Kimhan isn't the only bad boy around... 

Chay runs his tongue over his lips and suddenly wraps his fingers around the lollipop in Kim's mouth and takes it out.

Kim doesn't get speechless easily, but now he is as he watches Chay licking the lollipop and sucking it with his plump lips, all the while looking right into Kim's eyes.

Chay lets out a short moan and takes the lollipop out of his mouth with a loud pop, "hmm, strawberry, thought so."

"Porchay—" Kim can't say more than that because Chay's lips are already on his. It's a short but heated kiss that leaves them both panting.

"It's simple, Kimhan. I like you a bit too much to be just friends."

Kim can't believe that this is happening. Porchay must be messing with him. This is not the brain of the school that everyone knows, that he knows. Kim chuckles in disbelief, "fucking hell, Chay. Is this the way you are when no one is around? Because if yes, then I need more."

"More?" Chay stands up and walks around the desk, sitting on Kim's lap. "More of what, Kimhan?"

"Be my boyfriend," Kim immediately gets out of himself, hands carefully placed on Chay's waist.

"Boyfriend? Be honest, Kimhan, for how long do you like me already?"

"Since your cute as walked in here a year ago," Kim honestly replies.

"Yeah?"Chay leans to Kim's ear, "and what? Was the school bad boy a little scaredy cat, too afraid to confess?"

"Y-yes," Kim breathes out as Chay takes his earring in between his lips and pulls on it. Chay stops nibbling on the earring and wraps his hands around Kim's neck, "poor Kimmy... are you still afraid?"

"No," Kim shakes his head, his eyes gravitating towards Chay's parted lips—they tasted so sweet.

"No? Want me to be your boyfriend and you my good boy?"

"Fuck, Chay stop teasing me!" Kim groans, "of course I want that!"

"Then you'll get what you want," Chay giggles. "Wanna kiss?

Kim nods, his heart skips a beat when Chay leans closer and gives him a kitten lick, not doing anything else for a couple of seconds before once again pressing their lips together and deepening the kiss, unbeknownst to the professor Brockwell whose high heels are resounding through the hall, returning to the classroom.

☆ THE END ☆