64. ☆ Attention ☆

— short drabble where Chay is trying to fall asleep but Kim is a needy boyfriend who keeps begging Chay for more attention —

Chay had a day full of exams and presentations so being cuddled up in bed, in the safe arms of his boyfriend was a literal Heaven

Well, almost. Chay loved Kim more than anything. He loved Kim's kisses, gentle & possessive touches, hugs, Kim's voice, his presence, just that feeling he got every time Kim was around. And he was addicted to falling asleep with their bodies tangled up together.

However, right now he really wishes that he could hit Kimhan in the head with a frying pan! Chay was hella tired, he wanted to SLEEP but noooo his mysterious mafia boyfriend was giggling like a little girl while peppering Chay's face with soft kisses. Like, okay, thanks for all the love, dude, but how about you sleep, huh?

"P'Kiiim, stooop!"

"Did you miss me today? Tell me how much you missed me today, baby," Kim said, smiling and kissing Chay's cheek again.

"I was so busy, I had no time to think about you, p'Kim."

Kim gasped...

Chay frowned, the fuck? Did he really just gasp? "Don't be a drama queen, love. Just sleep, ok?"

Chay closed his eyes...for like two seconds because Kim poked Chay's cheek repeatedly until Chay reluctantly opened his eyes again.

"Did you really not think about me at all?"

Chay sighed and opened his arms, "come here."

Kim more than willingly plopped all his weight on Chay's body, resting his head on Chay's chest, looking up at him, "sooo, did you?"

Chay brushed his fingers through Kim's fluffy hair, he gave Kim a smile, "of course I thought about you, silly. It's kind of impossible not to. And I mostly thought about us falling asleep together; so how about we do this now, hmmm?"

"Hmmm, okay," Kim grinned and lifted himself up for a second to give Chay a good night kiss.

 "Good night, baby."

"You too, love," Chay closed his eyes, the weight of Kim's body on him made him feel warm and protected, lulling him into sleep even faster than usual, it'll...

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you, you know that?"

"Hmm, yeah...you love me, I know."

Silence. Good...

"Baby?"

Oh no... 

"Hmmm?"

"Do you love me too?"

Chay opened one eye, glaring at Kim, "p'Kim, of course, I love you, more than the whole world, more than the entire galaxy. Now sleep."

It was quiet once again. Chay smiled, finally!

.....

.....

"Baby?"

Oh hell nah! Where's that frying pan, Chay wanted?!

"Yeah, p'Kim?"

"I can't sleep."

"Too bad...I CAN!"

"I want kisses..."

Chay groaned, he opened his eyes, an unamused expression on his face. "Alright, p'Kim, here's the deal...you have five minutes to kiss me as much as you want BUT after five minutes we are SLEEPING or else I'm kicking you out of the bed. Deal?"

Kim quickly nodded, "five minutes is perfect."

Chay rolled his eyes, cupping Kim's face, "you are so needy, you know that?"

"It's kinda hard not to be when I have an angel as my boyfriend."

"Gosh...I hate you," Chay giggled, letting their lips melt into one. 

☆ THE END ☆