71. ☆ Perfect Taste ☆

— KimChay feed and kiss each other in front of everyone's salad...or dinner actually —

Greeting everyone, they sit down at the table, Kim moves his chair as close to Chay as possible and puts his hand on Chay's thigh, thumb brushing over it softly

Chay relaxes under the touch and leans back in his chair, smiling at his brother, "hey hia."

Porsche nods, staring at both of them.

"What's wrong hia?" Chay frowns.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised you two decided to bless us with your presence at the dinner."

"We can as well leave right now," Kim replies, smiling when Chay slaps his knee.

"Hia, don't be like this. We don't eat with you all frequently because most of the time we are at p'Kim's place. You know that. It's not like we don't want to eat with you."

"No, actually, it is exactly like that; we don't want to," Kim casually comments.

"P'Kim!" Chay gasps.

"Kidding, kidding, baby," Kim kisses Chay's cheek and ruffles his hair. "Kidding, okay?"

Chay nods, "okay," he pecks Kim's lips, giggling.

"Alright," Tankhun claps his hands, "let's eat...the food!"

Chay hums, nodding, "what's on the menu?"

Tankhun grins conspirationally, "spaghetti!"

Kim takes his eyes away from Chay for a second and looks at his brother, "that's not something we usually have. But my Chay loves spaghetti. Right, baby?"

"Yup," Chay grins, licking his lips, it has been a while since he had them.

"I know, Kimhan," Tankhun smirks, "that's why I asked for spaghetti today because ChayChay told me you two will have dinner with us. You are not the only one who cares about your baby."

Kim rolls his eyes, "ok, ok, I get it. But he is MY baby, not yours—"

"And he is MY brother! End of discussion. The food is here," Porsche stops the conversation that was giving him a headache and looks at Kinn, 'HELP' written in his eyes.

Kinn chuckles and looks at the plate full of spaghetti that was just now put in front of him. "Let's just eat." He simply says and takes a first bite.

"Care to feed your baby?" Chay whispers, smiling at Kim.

Kim wraps a bit of spaghetti on a fork and lifts it to Chay's lips, "open up, baby."

Chay opens his mouth and takes the first bite, he humms at the taste.

"Yummy?" Kim softly asks and eats the remaining spaghetti from the fork that Chay didn't eat.

"So good," Chay almost moans.

Kim repeats his action and feeds Chay again. He continues to feed Chay more than he eats himself but it's okay. Chay's plate full of spaghetti lies abandoned in front of him but it doesn't look like either of them cares at all.

"I'm full," Chay mumbles with the last bite of spaghetti still in his mouth.

"We still have dessert, baby. Who is gonna it that?" Kim asks, putting the fork on the empty plate.

"You. You barely eaten any spaghetti," Chay pouts.

Kim smiles, "will you feed me?" 

Chay eagerly nods, eyes sparkling, "of course."

Kim wraps his hand around Chay's neck and pulls him closer, "that spaghetti must have been extra delicious when they are almost on your chin, baby."

Chay blinks, "oh..."

Kim hums, "yeah...oh..." he kisses Chay's pretty lips, skillfully licking them clean.

"Those idiots totally forgot that we are here," Vegas chuckles amused.

"More like they didn't even notice us here," Macau says, rolling his eyes at his best friend and cousin.

Chay clears his throat when he pulls away, trying to hide his blush he leans his head on Kim's shoulder and looks at Macau, "you three here are even more rare than me and p'Kim being here. So yeah, we kinda forgot."

Macau puts a hand on his chest, "so casually cruel."

Pete smiles, "it's okay, just pretend we are not here and continue."

"No no, no continue," Porsche immediately jumps in, "we are going to have dessert now and everyone is going to eat on their own."

"But I'm full. Only p'Kim is going to eat," Chay pouts.

"He can eat by himself, can't he?" Porsche raises an eyebrow. 

"I can't," Kim says.

"No? And why is that?"

"My hands hurt."

"Really? Since when?"

"This morning."

"Interesting," Porsche nods, "and who was feeding my brother right now?"

"Hia, what are you talking about?" Chay frowns, "I ate by myself."

Kim nods, "he did eat by himself. I can confirm, I sit right beside him."

Kinn is trying his damn hardest not to start laughing. And Porsche is this close to murder. "Fine. Do whatever you want."

The chocolate cake looks delicious and it tastes even better. Kim takes another bite from the spoon and takes the spoon from Chay's hand, turning it towards Chay, "it's almost as sweet as you, baby. Try at least one bite, hmm?"

Chay shakes his head, "I'm full."

"Not even one bite?" Kim asks gently again.

"Is it really that sweet?" Chay asks.

"Very," Kim nods.

Chay leans to Kim's ear, "kiss me then."

Kim puts the spoon away, "short or long?"

"Just enough so they don't want us here for the next time," Chay whispers.

"Gosh, baby, I love you," Kim purrs, and kisses Chay deeply. Tongue on tongue, lips on lips, hands gripping on each other's clothes.

A spoon loudly hits the plate and Porsche stands up, "I'm out. Kinda lost my appetite." He walks away, shaking his head. 

Kinn now starts laughing for real. "Ok ok fine you two, stop or you'll get Porsche a heart attack."

Kim separates their lips, "do we have to come to dinner again?"

Kinn shakes his head, "oh god, please no. Feel free to skip every dinner ever." 

☆  THE END ☆