82. ☆ Truth or Dare ☆

"I'm sorry, angel

"I'm sorry, angel. This should have been fun. Instead, we are stuck in our room on our first anniversary," Kim mumbles. He is sitting on the floor, his back is pressed to the side of the bed, and his head is leaning back on the top of it. His eyes are half closed, he takes another sip of the wine in his hands.

Chay giggles, lying on the bed, his head close to Kim's, he pecks Kim's cheek. "I don't mind. I would say that the best place to be in is our bedroom anyway, isn't it?"

"Are you having some ulterior motifs, baby?" Kim looks up at Chay, grinning.

"Me? Never," Chay nibbles on Kim's ear and sneaks his hand down Kim's chest to the bottle of wine resting in his lap. "I just want the wine," he whispers in Kim's ear and steals the wine for himself.

Kim laughs, "so sneaky."

"I have a good teacher," Chay winks and sips from the wine.

"Whoever is trying to kill me I might just go and kill them first," Kim groans, "now we have to be stuck in until Kinn finds out and deals with them. I had a plan for today. Expensive dinner, stargazing... good fuck..."

"That still isn't that bad. We can just skip to the last part."

"Yeah?" Kim turns around to look at Chay properly.

Chay laughs, "let's play something first."

"Foreplay?" Kim licks his lips.

"Truth or dare," Chay rolls his eyes.

"Well, if you really think about it, truth or dare is kind of a foreplay, baby," Kim leans in and kisses Chay's collarbone that is teasingly peeking out from under Chay's oversized t-shirt.

"Sure sure," Chay strokes Kim's cheek and gives him a soft peck on the lips. "Can we?"

Kim nods, "go on."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Kim without hesitation says; that's something he wouldn't do before Chay... before they got back together. He would rather go through the entire game with nothing but dares but things are different now. This Kim who has Chay's unconditional love will always tell his angel the truth.

Chay puts his chin in his hand and looks at Kim, "what would you do if I didn't give you a second chance?"

There's this almost visible change in Kim's body—his shoulders tense, there's a dark sadness covering his eyes. He chuckles, "starting off strong, aren't you, angel?"

Chay bites his lip, "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer—"

Kim shakes his head, "it's fine but... I'm not really sure how to answer. I just don't know. I just... maybe I would get back to this whole mafia bullshit and take every mission there would be... hoping that one day I wouldn't return..."

Chay hates Kim's answer; not because it implies what it implies but because somewhere deep inside of him, Chay knew that Kim would answer like that and really mean it. Chay decides that it's going to be better to not dwell on it too much tonight. They are supposed to enjoy the night, celebrate their first anniversary and not cry about their past mistakes.