33. ☆Enemies With Benefits☆

Chay groaned, his vision was blurry and his body stiff

Chay groaned, his vision was blurry and his body stiff. The friction of a rope around his wrists was certainly creating some bruises. "Ahh shit."

"Oh look at that! Little one finally woke up?" The most annoying voice in the universe entered Chay's ears.

"Kim-han!" Chay almost screamed. Shuffling and throwing his body back and forth he tried to get himself out of the chair he was tied up to.

Kim chuckled, standing in front of Chay, "who else were you expecting in my chamber, huh?"

"Oh, your highness, prince almighty Kimhan, my deepest apologies for trespassing in your chamber. It won't happen again. Is this what you want me to say?" Chay scoffed.

"That's right. It seems you aren't as dumb as I thought you are, your highness, prince Porchay."

"You know damn well why I'm here. You stole my mother's necklace. Give it back!"

Kim shook his head, "I didn't steal a shit from you."

Chay smirked, "apart from my virginity, you mean."

"Huh," Kim laughed, "like I said...I didn't steal shit from you. You gave me your virginity on a silver plate. I believe that I said 'thank you' really well."

"I hate you!"

"Uhmm, I heard that a lot when you couldn't stop riding my cock," Kim's sick smirk was plastered all over his face as Chay was glaring at him.

Good. Chay had him exactly where he wanted. Distracted Kim didn't pay much attention to things around him. Chay could comfortably work on untying himself and Kim wouldn't notice a thing.

"Well," Chay forced a smile, "I am pleased to tell you that it's never going to happen again!" Chay swung his legs in the air, kicking Kim in the stomach. Seconds later the wooden chair, that Chay was sitting on, broke on Kim's back, sending him flat to the floor. "You are so easy to distract, Kimhan. Pathetic!" Chay laughed, massaging his bruises wrists.

Kim chuckled, spitting a tiny bit of blood, he stood up. "Alright, I give you this one, Porchay. But you aren't getting out of here so easily."

"Oh, I know, I'm not," Chay said, clutching his fists.

"I'm not going anywhere until I get my mother's necklace back."

Kim rolled his eyes, with every word slowly stepping closer to Chay, "I do not have your mother's necklace."

"Try to play someone who doesn't see through your bullshit, Kimhan. My mom suddenly stopped wearing her necklace about a week ago and you were the one who was always complimenting her, saying how much the necklace reminds you of your own mother!" Chay was screaming at this point, making Kim's skin crawl outwards.

Chay's voice sounded good only when he was moaning Kim's name, other than that...no thank you! "It does fucking remind me of my late mother because she had similar necklace, that's it!" Kim yelled back.

"Don't be ridiculous. My mom is the queen! There's no way there is more than one necklace like hers," Chay scoffed.

"My mom was the queen too... in our country," Kim said, the intensity of his voice way lower than before.

"Oh noo, my poor prince, should I pity you or something?"

"I hate you," Kim said.

"The feeling's mutual," Chay chuckled.

"I hate you so much, Porchay. I hate how stupidly annoying you are, how egotistical you are, how you don't care about anyone's feelings but your own... I hate how there's not an ounce of compassion in your body. I hate that I didn't kill you when I had a chance. I had so many fucking chances!" Kim's voice was trembling; there was so much boiled anger flowing through his veins...too much...

"Well, maybe you should hate yourself for not utilizing those chances when you actually had a chance," Chay shrugged, eyeing Kim up and down with twisted mockery. There was a slight twist in Kim's expression, before Chay could do anything, Kim's hand was squeezing Chay's neck, holding him pinned to the wall.

"I'm good... very good at hiding bodies, Chay. In my country that is one of the basic parts of the prince's training. Don't test my patience... do you understand?!" Kim's voice was chillingly low, his breath breezing over Chay's slightly pale face, in waves.

"K-kim," Chay choked out, "t-too much...please..."

Kim quickly shook his head, his eyes cleared. He loosened his fingers a little, watching Chay gasping for air. "Did I hurt you?" Why did he ask? That was the whole point. Kim wanted to hurt Chay...right?

"I hate you!" Chay gasped but instead of pushing Kim away, he pulled him by his nape, kissing him roughly.

Kim groaned, grabbing Chay's thighs, he threw him on a bed, pressing himself down on Chay's body, pushing him deeper into the sheets. "Shit, baby," Kim whispered on Chay's desperately open lips. "You could say since the beginning that you want me to fuck you again."

Chay moaned. He bucked his hips upwards, his hands grabbing the collar of Kim's white shirt and tearing it apart in one swift move.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Dear god, Porchay," Kim groaned, devouring Chay's mouth again. Heaving breathing. Sweaty bodies. Kim kissed Chay's ear "I hate you so fucking much, little prince." 

"It's always such a pleasure to be hated by you," Chay purred and pressed their lips together for an infinite time that night.

THE END