62. ☆ Little Jealousy ☆

drabble where...

Kim was more than furious! He was ready to break, destroy, set on fire, fucking kill! What the fuck was that 'I'm just gonna cuddle with another man

Kim was more than furious! He was ready to break, destroy, set on fire, fucking kill! What the fuck was that 'I'm just gonna cuddle with another man...we are having fun'?...

Kim threw the glass of whiskey across the meeting room, everyone there stared at him in shock. 

"The fuck are you looking at?" Kim stood up and without one more glance or word walked out of the door. Good thing the meeting was held at the Theerapanyakul mansion. He was going to be with Chay in less than two minutes and god help the man that is there with him!

Kim got inside the elevator, fists clenched, blood boiling, he saw red. There was just no fucking way. There couldn't be! His angel, his Chay, he wouldn't cheat on him. He just wouldn't! Maybe Chay was just pranking him. Kim started to breathe a little bit calmer, but if this was just a fucking joke, Kim was going to make sure that Chay learns how should a good boy behave.

Kim didn't even know how he walked out of the elevator and towards the room but once he was there he almost kicked the door, storming in.

"Porchay!"

Chay was laying in bed, a tiny black kitten was purring on his stomach. He looked up and smiled and Kim. "P'Kim, look, we have a kitten now. Hia got us one. Look at him, isn't he so fluffy? I named him Wik. What do you think?"

Chay's bambi eyes were innocently looking up at Kim as if he didn't make Kim plan an entire massacre in his head.

Kim clenched his jaw, a short growl escaped his lips. He walked towards the bed and reached out with his hands, "can I hold him for a moment?"

Chay's eyes sparkled, "of course!"

The moment Kim got the fluffy Wik in his hands he walked out of the room and looked around.. 

"Arm!"

Arm who was just walking by stopped and turned around, "yes, khun Kim?"

"Here, take him. He is Chay's and mine so take good care of him until I call you to bring him back. Got it?"

Arm nodded, "of course, khun Kim. As you wish."

When Kim got back into the room Chay was almost crying, pulling on Kim's old t-shirt as if he wanted to hide in it completely.

Kim sighed and sat next to Chay, his hand going up to Chay's knee squeezing it lightly. "Angel, what happened?"

"You didn't like him. You didn't like Wik."

Kim took off his jacket and with one swift move Chay was pressed down under him, Kim's hands wrapped around Chay's wrists above his head. "Wrong. Why wouldn't I like him? I like everything you do. What I didn't like, however," Kim pressed himself lower on Chay. Kim could already feel Chay's body liking the attention very much, "was the way you went about it, angel."

Chay blinked his bambi eyes, "wha—" 

"Don't play innocent, Porchay! You knew exactly what were you doing, didn't you?" Kim leaned down to Chay's neck, giving it a small teasing bite, making Chay whimper and arch his back. "You knew that I would go fucking mad. Just the mere thought of someone else touching you, touching what's mine, makes me wanna kill!" Kim kissed Chay's jawline, sinking his hips even lower to be pressed fully on Chay. "Makes me wanna fucking devour you," he whispered on Chay's eagerly parted lips and pushed his tongue in.

The possessive, hugry way in which Kim was claiming Chay's lips over and over again was the best version of ecstasy for Chay. That's what he wanted, that's what he craved the whole day. Of course, he knew what he was doing when he sent those messages. That's why he sent them.

Chay kissed back, biting and sucking on Kim's tongue, arching his back he rubbed his cock on Kim's, making them both groan into the kiss.

Kim pulled away a little, eyes full of love and lust, staring down at panting Chay. "That's not how a good boy behaves, angel."

Chay smirked, "but I wasn't lying. I was cuddling with Wik and he is a man."

"He is a fucking cat! You made me want to set the entire world on fire for a fucking cat!" Kim growled, his hands releasing Chay's wrists and wrapping around Chay's delicate neck instead. He pressed a little, just enough to make Chay let out that beautiful sound.

"P'Kim," Chay moaned. Kim licked his lips, there it was; a sound so perfect for his ears, and his only!

"Yes, angel, what do you want, hmmm?"

"Show me how to be a good boy for you, p'Kim. Please..." 

☆ THE END ☆

BONUS — a few weeks later...