12. ☆A Guide to How to Ruin a Mood☆

every time KimChay are in the middle of a make-out session someone "conveniently" walks in on them. Who knows, maybe they should think about making out in their room instead of all over the main family house

 Who knows, maybe they should think about making out in their room instead of all over the main family house

Location: Kitchen

The first time it happened it was Tankhun.

Porchay, sitting on the kitchen counter, legs wrapped around Kimhan's waist, was enjoying his boyfriend's lips lazily creating a fresh set of hickeys all over his neck. Eyes closed, hands in Kimhan's hair, Porchay was on cloud nine. Softly humming one of his favourite Wik's songs, he tilted his head even more to one side, giving Kimhan even better access to do whatever he wanted.

Kimhan softly laughed, his hot breath on Porchay's new hickeys ran shivers all over Porchay's body, making him stop his humming for a second. Kimhan pressed a kiss on Porchay's jawline, "are you seriously humming my song right now, angel?"

"It's not yours, it's Wik's," Porchay bit his lips and blinked his big Bambi eyes innocently.

"Hmmm...I see how it is. So, tell me, baby, would you let Wik kiss you?"

Porchay slightly turned his head, making their lips brush over each other. "Anytime."

Kimhan was devouring Porchay's mouth just a second later. Tongues flicking together and soft whimpers were the only things that were slightly auditable in the Theerapanyakul's big kitchen, until...

 "Tsk...the audacity! No one's here when I'm hungry! Hmmm, strawberry cake with some—OH MY GOD!!! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES."Tankhun's hands were covering almost his whole face, fingers slightly ajar, he was very much just pretending not looking. "I can't believe this! My baby brother and Porsche's baby brother are doing it here on this holy kitchen ground! I was just hungry and now I won't be able to eat here ever again without seeing you two eating each other...ewww."

"Fucking hell," Kimhan groaned, grabbing Porchay's hand and walking out of the kitchen with embarrassed but giggling Porchay, leaving Tankhun standing there with his Oscar-worthy monologue.

Location: Living room

The second time it happened it was Kinn.

Kimhan sitting on a luxurious brown leather sofa, his t-shirt nowhere to be found, hands squeezing Porchay's (sadly) clothed ass while Porchay was leaving kisses all over Kimhan's collar bones, while his fingers were teasingly brushing over Kimhan's already sensitive nipples.

"Fuck, baby, don't do it here. Someone might see us again." It took a lot in Kimhan to say those words but he truly was trying his best to preserve Porchay's dignity in front of their family, which was really hard with Porchay touching him in ways that were making Kimhan want to say 'fuck it' and devour his angel right then and there on the sofa.

Porchay looked up at Kimhan with the most clueless expression he could master and Kimhan must admit that Porchay was extremely good at playing clueless and innocent if he had to.

 "What do you mean?" Porchay's eyelashes fluttered as he blinked slowly. "I'm not doing anything."

"Shit, Chay, do you know how much I love your evil side?"

"Shhhh, that's a secret. It's only for you," Porchay whispered seductively and licked Kimhan's lips, waiting for Kimhan to open them so he could slide his tongue inside again. And Kimhan did open his lips, letting Porchay suck on his tongue as he was playing with the hem of Porchay's sweatpants.

"Hey Kim," Kinn walked into the living room, eyes deep in some documents, not registering anything around him...yet.

"I was told that you'll be here which is actually good cuz I have to show you some — shit!" Kinn was standing there, hands still in the same position as when they were holding the documents except that now the documents were scattered all over the floor and Kinn was looking at the young couple with his jaw dropped.

Porchay was hiding in the crook of Kimhan's neck and Kimhan was glaring at Kinn so hard that it made even the mafia boss Kinn gulp down in fear.

He looked around himself, pointing at the way he came in, "uhmm, I'll go. Ehhh, pretend I wasn't here."

Location: Elevator

The third and the last time it happened, it was Porsche.

Do you know how they say that 'good things come in threes'? Yeah...so that saying is complete bullshit because THIS third time wasn't good at all.

Tipsy from a date at the bar, the couple were all over each other the whole car ride home and despite the glass elevator not giving them any privacy whatsoever, they were too far gone in each other's touches and kisses to actually care.

Porchay, pinned to the glass wall of the elevator, Kimhan's hand in Porchay's jeans, stroking his dick slowly, lips in a lustful kiss, while the elevator was fastly taking them upstairs: a very dangerous situation they were in, actually. But they were mafia... This was nothing...right?

Wrong.

Elevator stopped.

The door opened.

Porsche's fist landed on Kimhan's face.

Deserved? ... not really but oh well...

"Get the fuck away from my brother! I swear to god, Kimhan—"

"You can't be serious," Kimhan scoffed, "I've been dating your brother for two years now!"

"That doesn't give you any right to—"

"In fact," Porchay stepped in, "it gives him every right to do this and more. So, if you excuse us," Porchay grabbed Kimhan's hand, "we are gonna continue in our room."

Porsche stood there in front of still opened elevator for the next twenty minutes until Kinn finally found him. Porsche just pointed in the direction of KimChay's room and mumbled, "can you believe this? They..."

"Yeah, I know...I know."

 —☆THE END☆—