50. ☆ Sweet Reward ☆

— Kimhan takes Chay shopping as a reward for passing his finals with flying colours —

Leaning on his car, Kimhan is glaring at all the boys and girls who are eyeing him up and down, trying to get his attention

Leaning on his car, Kimhan is glaring at all the boys and girls who are eyeing him up and down, trying to get his attention. He sighs, looking at his Rolex; Chay's finals should be over by now. Kimhan is a little bit nervous...okay he is nervous a lot. He wants his baby to be happy and relaxed, which Chay hasn't been in weeks because of his finals. Kimhan hopes that everything went well so Chay can enjoy their time together instead of feeling guilty that he wasn't studying more. He bites his lips, flinching as he feels a pair of manicured hands touching his arm. He steps away, glaring at the girl who is trying, key word - trying, to look sexy while smiling at him.

Kimhan rolls his eyes, trying to keep his cool.

"Hey," the girl starts talking, playing with her hair, "I don't have a ride home. Can you take me? We can have some fun on the way."

"Do I look like a taxi to you?"

"Umm, no but you seem to be free."

"I'm not."

"It will be fun, I can be a lot of fun."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Kimhan chuckles.

"He isn't here today, so no," the girl grins.

"But mine is, so fuck off!" Kimhan gives her the sweetest sarcastic smile he can manage and focuses his attention on Chay who is running to him with the biggest smile on his face. Kimhan is about to greet him when Chay smashes their lips together, pushing his tongue in Kimhan's mouth, devouring him as if they were about to fuck right there and then. It takes a couple more seconds before Chay pulls away, hand resting on Kimhan's chest, he looks at the girl, "if I catch you flirting with my boyfriend one more time, your boyfriend will find out things he won't be happy about, get it, babe?"

"Whatever," mumbling, the girl walked away.

"I had it under control, baby?" Kimhan chuckles, pressing a soft kiss on Chay's neck.

"And?" Chay raises an eyebrow, wrapping his arms around Kimhan's neck.

Kimhan laughs, shaking his head, "how did the finals go?"

Chay's eyes sparkle and he smiles widely, "I did it, p'Kim, I did it!"

Kimhan's body finally relaxes, soothed by the proud feeling, "that's my baby," he kisses Chay's forehead before also pecking his lips. "Hop inside," he opens the door for Chay and Chay sits in, big smile still on.

Kimhan starts the car, takes Chay's hand in his and rests them together on Chay's thigh.

"Aren't we going home, p'Kim?" Chay asks when he notices that Kimhan isn't driving home.

"Are you tired?" Kimhan asks.

"Uhmm...no."

"Then we are going shopping."

"Oh, do you need something?" Chay asks, playing with the rings on Kimhan's hand.

"Not me, baby, it's for you, a reward for being a good boy and passing the finals," Kimhan smiles and turns to Chay as they stop at the red light.

"Really?" Chay beams, squeezing Kimhan's hand.

Kimhan nods, raises Chay's hand and gives it a kiss, just in time for him to focus back on driving. "You can choose anything you want, I'll buy it for you."

"Anything?"

"Hmmm."

"But I want so many things," Chay bites his lips, "how to choose?"

Kimhan chuckles, listening to Chay's adorable mumbling, "you don't have to choose, baby. You know I'll buy you everything you want."

"Thank you," Chay blushes, giggling to himself, he looks outside the window, letting their conversations die down. 

☆☆☆☆☆

Sitting on a chair in the Prada store, Kimhan is watching Chay putting back in the box the black leather shoes he likes the most. Kimhan feels so happy right now, he loves giving his baby anything he wants. It's that beautiful smile and sparkling eyes that he gets in return that mean the world to him.

Chay walks to Kimhan, reaching his hand to help Kimhan up. Chay nuzzles closer as Kim stands up and wraps his hands around Chay's waist. "Do you want anything else from here, baby?" Chay ducks his head, "I...was thinking—maybe some clothes?"

"Baby," Kimhan raises Chay's chin, "I told you that you can pick anything. Go for it."

Chay nods enthusiastically and runs towards the clothing section.

Sitting in the fitting room, Kimhan is very much enjoying his boyfriend's private fashion show. Chay has been trying clothes for the last 30 minutes and Kimhan has been enjoying every second of it. His baby just looks so fucking good in everything.

"What about this p'Kim?" Chay frowns, "I can't choose if I want black or brown."

"How about both?" Chay shakes his head, "I already have one leather jacket, I don't need three. Two is enough, but which one?"

"Well," Kimhan smirks, "depends on whether you want to match with me or not."

Chay thinks for a second, "you have the black one."

Kimhan nods.

"Then, I want a black one too," Chay walks closer to Kimhan and twirls around a couple of times. "Do I look good, p'Kim?"

Instead of saying anything, Kimhan pulls Chay down on his lap and squeezes his ass, "you don't even have to ask, baby. You look so fucking perfect all the time, it drives me nuts."

Chay lets out a small almost inaudible moan at the praise, his fingers subconsciously finding their way into Kimhan's silky hair. "P'Kim...what if someone walks in?"

"We aren't doing anything."

Chay whines in embarrassment. He wants to stand up but Kimhan's hands hold Chay's ass firmly in place. "Where do you think you are going, baby?"

"I—"

"Let's have some fun first, okay?" Kimhan leans in, giving Chay's ear a small teasing bite. "I can't hear you, baby. Are you okay with this or do you want to stop and go home?"

A shiver of excitement runs through Chay's body, he pulls a little on Kimhan's hair and nods, "I'm okay...more than okay."

Kimhan hums, licking down Chay's neck, and then up, going to his lips, "that's my good boy," he purrs.

Chay's lips are on fire, Kimhan sucks and licks on them like he never tasted them before and Chay doesn't want him to ever stop. Chay would drown in Kimhan's love and attention without any hesitation if he could. Would he be even embarrassed if someone walked in? No. He knows that his p'Kim would protect him from everything.

☆THE END☆