69. ☆ Good Assistant ☆

Chay can barely catch his breath, he finally gets into the underground parking lot, panting

"Look at that! Does my assistant finally decide to show up? Since when does the boss wait for his assistant and not the other way around?" Kim raises his eyebrow.

"I'm so sorry, Mr Kim. I accidentally spilt a coffee on my shirt. I had to deal with it first," Chay explains, ducking his head down.

There's a slight worry that flashes in Kim's eyes, but then he smirks, folding his hands on his chest, "really?" He walks up to Chay and lifts Chay's chin up with his finger, "since when do you need a shirt when you are around me anyway, babydoll, hmm?"

Chay shivers, a quiet whimper leaves his lips, he looks up at Kim. "Kim," he says, reaching for Kim's hand, "are you mad?"

Kim lets Chay take his hand and interlock their fingers. He leans closer, the familiar scent of Armani and cigarettes falls upon Chay like a dew in the night, gently, quietly.

"I'm not mad at my babydoll but I am mad at my assistant," Kim squeezes Chay's waist. "We are running late for the meeting, Porchay."

Chay feels guilty, he doesn't want to be the reason why Kim's business won't go smoothly. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. It's never going to happen again. I—"

Kim's hot wet tongue stops Chay's rambling pretty fast. The kiss is deep and harsh, Chay can barely breathe. They stumble towards the car and Kim pushes Chay down on the hood. "Enough, babydoll! You'll apologise one more time and I'll be mad for real." Kim hovers over Chay, his eyes dark and hungry for more. More Chay. "We won't go to the meeting. You'll reschedule it for me tomorrow, right, baby? You'll be a good assistant and do it for your boss."

Chay immediately nods, hands reaching around Kim's neck pulling him closer. And Kim lets him, of course, he does. He loves the way Chay needs him, craves him, moans for him... only for him.

"I'll be a good assistant, I promise," Chay breathes out.

"Good boy," Kim kisses Chay's neck and lets his lips linger there for a little longer, feeling Chay's body shudder under him. "From now on until tomorrow you aren't my assistant only my babydoll, understood?" Kim grabs Chay's chin and makes Chay look straight at him, "understood?"

"Boyfriend," Chay says back, big eyes looking at Kim with adoration.

Kim chuckles, "yes, baby, boyfriend."

"I want you to call me your boyfriend more often," Chay pouts.

Kim hums, leaning to Chay's ear, giving it a light bite, "should I call you that while I fuck you right here, babydoll?"

Chay doesn't know if it's Kim's voice or the question that makes him hot all over. It doesn't matter because the answer to Kim's question is clear to both of them. "Yes," he says loud and clear, hands gripping Kim's neck, he pulls him into a kiss.

This time Chay's the one who eagerly pushes his tongue into Kim's mouth, licking, tasting, and claiming what belongs to him anyway. Every inch of Kim's body belongs to him. They both know it. Kim may be the dominant one but Chay holds all the power. Their tongues dance together, lips so hungry they can't get enough. Chay is a mess and he feels fucking perfect. Kim's hands are fast, as they always are when it comes to Chay's pleasure. Chay's pants are lost somewhere on the ground and the soft whimpers and gasps Chay lets out, as Kim's fingers work on his pretty pink hole, are heavenly.

Kim adds a third finger, humming at how loose Chay already is. "Do you think you can take me, babydoll?"

Chay nods, eyes hazed with need and pleasure.

"Yeah? My pretty boyfriend can take me, hmmm? Words, Chay, use them!" He slips his fingers out, watching with satisfaction as Chay squirms at the loss.

"Yes, yes, I can take my boyfriend," Chay whimpers, "yes, please, Kim, please, fuck me...I need you, please."

Kim leans back to Chay, softly kissing his lips, "Shhhh, such a pretty mouth, begging so good for me." He kisses Chay again, deeper, swallowing down all Chay's moans as he fucks him. Slow at first, moving in and out inch by inch, letting Chay feel every millimetre of his cock. Gradually he snaps his hips faster. The sound of their fucking gets filthier, Chay's moans louder. Chay is going to walk around with hickeys all over his upper body, that's for sure.

"Such a good boyfriend for me. My beautiful boyfriend," Kim bites down on Chay's collarbone, his cock twitching inside.

Chay moans every time Kim calls him his boyfriend, he can feel it. He is close so close. "I'm...I..."

Kim grabs Chay's hips and speeds up, "come for your boyfriend, babydoll, do it!"

• next morning — Kim's office •

"Mr Kim, here's your coffee, Chay puts the freshly brewed cup of coffee on Kim's desk and smiles. "I rescheduled your meeting, Mr Kim. It's next Wednesday at 3 pm." Kim nods, turning his attention back to his laptop. 

 ☆ THE END ☆

•BONUS•

Ten minutes later Kim gets a message...