48. ☆ It's Peaceful in Your Arms ☆

— KimChay cuddle while Theerapanyakul household is on fire...metaphorically —

"Not roses!" Tankhun screeched

"Not roses!" Tankhun screeched. "I said tulips, tulips, tulips!"

"What do you mean, you forgot?" Porsche shouted, "our wedding is tomorrow and you forgot?"

"But...babe," Kinn ran after Porsche.

Chay groaned, trying to wiggle himself from Kim's tight hold.

"Where do you think you are going, baby?" Kim whispered into Chay's ear, holding him even tighter.

"To close the damn door, they are so loud!"

"Hmmm, they are but if I let you go, I'll be sad and cold," Kim pouted.

"It'll be literally two seconds," Chay laughed, kissing the corner of Kim's pouted lips.

Kim shook his head, "no, too long."

Chay sighed, smiling at Kim fondly, "so you rather listen to that circus the whole day?"

"Next time I'll show my brother how to close the damn door," Kim murmured annoyed and let go of Chay's waist.

Chay pecked Kim's lips again and quickly jumped out of the bed to lock the door.

"I miss my baby!" Kim whined, his arms wide open, eyes sad.

"Do you know how obsessed you are with me?" Chay rolled his eyes but his heart skipped a couple of beats with how loved and wanted he felt.

"Not enough," Kim said and pulled Chay back into his arms, earning a loud squeal from Chay, followed by a small giggle.

"That's better," Kim smiled, kissing the crown of Chay's head. "I love you."

Chay turned his head up, eyes glancing into Kim's. Kim's eyes were always the most beautifully honest, the darkness in them sparkling brightly when he was wearing his heart on his sleeve, reassuring Chay that he was loved, that he meant the world to Kim. And Chay knew, he could feel it even when Kim didn't say it, he didn't have to, not anymore. It was in his eyes, in his touch, in the way he said Chay's name, in the way he kissed Chay as if Chay was something sacred, something worth more than all the stars in the sky and diamonds in the ground, something that would be a grave sin not to worship. And Chay was dying and coming back to life in Kim's arms every hug, every kiss. The kind of love they shared was too strong to withstand for too long, but it was the only thing Chay craved every time he came back to life in Kim's arms.

 "Kim," Chay whispered, fingers slowly tracing the outline of Kim's jawline.

"Hmmm?"

"Kiss me," one small plea barely whispered in the air was always a promise of much more. Every time they were alone, where they could be their purest selves, they could get lost in each other's lips for what felt like eternity.

Kim leaned in, taking Chay's bottom lip in between his teeth pressing on it just a little, hands under Chay's shirt, he rolled them around, teeth leaving Chay's lip, he smiled, watching Chay's eyes burning with a calm fire and a little frown. "Why the little frown, baby, hmm?"

Tangling his fingers in Kim's hair, Chay pulled Kim down, meeting his lips, locking them in his own. Eyes closed, Chay could feel Kim's satisfied smile, engraving itself on his own lips. Fingers tangled in Kim's hair, Chay pulled on them more, once, twice, thrice...and there it was, Kim's deep moan, Chay's favourite melody. Slipping his tongue into Kim's mouth, the familiar shiver ran through his body the moment their tongues collided, gently dancing together as one, as they always did.

Kim's hand left Chay's waist, cupping Chay's face, he deepened the kiss, just for a moment, just for a second, just to take Chay's breath away. Leaving Chay's sweet lips, breathing heavily, Kim kissed down Chay's jaw to his neck, before he laid his head on Chay's chest, humming at the feeling of Chay's fingers still brushing over his hair.

"Love..."

"Hmmm?" Kim looked up at Chay.

"Let's not have such a circus during our own wedding," Chay rolled his eyes, they could still hear a click-clacking of things moving around and some incomprehensible shouting even though their doors were locked.

"I wish, baby, but this is Theerapanyakul–Kittisawasd household, it's gonna be like this or even worse," Kim laughed.

Chay shook his head, a hint of mischief sparkled in his eyes. Kim raised an eyebrow, moving back up to be eye-to-eye level with Chay, "do I need to know something?"

"Well..." Chay smiled, "how about we run away?"

"Run away?"

"Uhm, once we decide to get married...we could go somewhere else, get married, have a honeymoon and then we'd come back and tell everyone." 

Kim laughed, throwing his head to the back, "that would give your brother a heart attack, baby."

Chay frowned, "I'm serious."

Kim stopped laughing, "you would really marry me without your brother and your mom there?"

"I don't need anyone else as long as you are there. Plus, I want to focus on us, not on people screaming and throwing things at each other."

A rush of excitement ran through Kim's veins, with a wide smile he sat up, taking Chay with him.

"What are you doing?" Chay giggled.

"Let's pack, time to get married."

Chay shook his head, pushing Kim back into bed, "no no no no, calm down, one wedding for now is enough. Let our brothers have the spotlight first."

"But—"

"No but, love. We have plenty of time to get married."

"So evil," Kim whined, "first you get me excited and then you crush my dreams into pieces."

Chay laughed, "so dramatic."

"My heart hurts."

Chay cupped Kim's cheeks, "will a kiss make it better?"

"Hmmm, that depends," Kim smirked, "kiss me like you mean it, baby."

☆THE END☆