84. ☆ Christmas Sin ☆

— Tankhun organised a Christmas party and Chay dragged Kim there but now he regrets that decision because Kim can't keep his damn hands to himself no matter what! Or where Chay wears a lace blouse and leather pants and Kim is enjoying it way too much —

Chay can feel Kim's hands all over him. Kim is touching only his inner thigh but that's already enough for Chay to feel horny and hot as hell! The power that Kim has over him... Chay bites the inside of his cheek. He would LOVE his boyfriend's hands all over him at any other time but not when they are in the middle of Tankhun's Christmas party and the said organizer of the party is in the middle of his loooooong ass monologue about how hard it was to get special Christmas lights that change the colours every five seconds.

Now, Chay would love to explain to Tankhun that those kinds of Christmas lights aren't anything special but... two things: 1. he doesn't want to burst Tankhun's Christmas bubble and 2. Kim's fingers are currently brushing over Chay's crotch and he fears that if he opens his mouth the first thing that would come out of them would be a moan.

For fuck sake, he just wants to be a good friend and enjoy Tankhun's wholesome party without being horny and getting himself fucked at the toilets! One time, ok two... fine maybe three times was enough! Not tonight, Kimhan! Tonight, Chay is going to be a strong, responsible boy!

"...so after literal months, I finally got them!" Tankhun whines, "can you believe that, ChayChay? Imagine if I hadn't started planning this party already in June!? Oh god!" Tankhun visibly shudders. "Horror...Horror!"

"I like that you decided to have the party at the bar and not at home," Kim says and Chay can feel Kim sneaking his hand under his lace blouse and playing with the button of his pants.

I swear to god, Kimhan! Chay puts his hand on Kim's to stop him.

"Anyway," Tankhun stands up from his chair, "gotta go daaaancing!"

Chay stands up, "get up!" He orders Kim and drags him to the back of the bar where the toilets are located.

Kim smirks, his baby boy looks fucking sinful in that outfit, it would be a shame not to fuck him while his lacy blouse is hugging his sweaty body and accentuates his hard red nipples.

Chay walks into the toilets and looks around, checking if they are alone. When he is sure that the air is clear he closes the door and pushes Kim into them. 

"Hmm, baby, you are so hot when you take control," Kim purrs, his hands already aching to wrap themselves around Chay's tiny waist when Chay steps away a neutral or more like pissed-off expression covering his beautiful face.

"I'm hot when I'm taking control? Fine, then I'm taking control right now, Kimhan! You'll touch me one more time somewhere else besides my hand or waist tonight and I swear to god you can forget sex for next month! We are at your brother's party. It's a Christmas party for fuck sake! It's surprisingly really wholesome and cute... it is so hard to just not be horny for a second?"

"Does it make you feel uncomfortable when I touch you?" Kim asks softly.

Chay sighs, "no, of course, not. The problem is that it makes me horny and I reaaaaaaly don't want to be horny right now."

Kim relaxes, unpins himself from the door and walks up to Chay, "I got worried for a second, baby. But... you see," Kim hooks his fingers in the hem of Chay's pants, "you can't convince me you didn't put this outfit on without planning to drive me crazy."

Chay laughs, "it's just a random outfit, Kimhan."

"Random outfit?" Kim raises an eyebrow. "Then what would you wear if you wanted to seduce me, baby boy?"

Chay doesn't need even a second for an answer, "nothing."

Kim groans and pushes Chay to the sink, "If you really don't want me to fuck you here then stop acting like this."

"It's not my fault that you get turned on just by simply me breathing," Chay looks right into Kim's eyes, daring him to disagree with facts!

And Kim doesn't, he leans closer, cupping Chay's face, "your breathing is so sexy... especially when it's fast when you are panting under me and moaning my name... so good p'Kim, more p'Kim, faster p'Kim."

"Shut up, p'Kim," Chay smirks.

Kim smiles, shaking his head. He kisses Chay's forehead and looks into Chay's eyes again, "serious question, baby boy... do you wanna go back and I promise no more horny toches or we can have some fun?"

Chay is fucked... metaphorically because Kim managed to break his already weak walls and now Chay wants to be fucked... literally. Chay wraps his arms around Kim's shoulders and kisses him hard. Kim immediately opens his mouth, eager to trace Chay's tongue with his own. Chay takes Kim's hand and places it on his ass, "we don't have much time before they start wondering where we are so you have to prep me quickly. Don't get lost in it as you always do, get it?"

Kim sighs, "fuck, I should have prepped you at home."

Chay lets his leather pants drop to the floor and turns around, "maybe next time... ahh shit." Chay doesn't have time to finish his words before Kim shoves two fingers inside his hole and starts fucking him.

"I'm sorry, baby boy but as you said we don't have much time. Is it alright like this?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm alright..." Kim adds a third finger.

"Shit...I'm great actually," Chay moans.

Kim unbuckles his pats with his free hand and strokes his hard cock, "look in the mirror, baby boy."

Chay does as he is told and looks at them in the mirror. Just as he does that Kim replaces his fingers with his cock, thrusting in and out at such a speed that Chay can't focus on anything else than Kim's cock fucking him so good that he has no idea why he thought that this whole thing was a bad idea at first.

"Keep looking into the mirror, baby. Do you see yourself? Do you fucking see what are you wearing? Were you really expecting that I wouldn't want to fucking devour you tonight? I want to fuck you all the time. Even in your stupid Christmas pyjamas! You fucking wore this on purpose. I know you did," Kim licks all over Chay's neck and through Chay's lace blouse he pinches his nipples.

"It's always fun to tease you, p'Kim," Chay moans.

Kim is about to kiss him when...

"Aaaahhhh... my eyes!"

Tankhun screeches, "Kimhan! Aaahh little ChayChay! Not at my Christmas party!" 

☆ THE END ☆